New Destiny

Code Blood: Part 2

"What the hell is going on Alex!?!" Violet screamed.

"I...I do not know." Alex said, " but we should run over and check...."

Students started running out of the classroom. One boy, got shot in the back, running out, and the second gunman ran out. Ales saw that the man wore navy blue trousers, black sweater and a navy blue face mask. He carried a pistol. He smirked, and saw Ales and Violet.

In a creepy, murderous voice he said, " So, you two want to meet your maker?"

"Well...no..." Alex said.

"Too bad, " and the man began to fire. Splinters of wood flew where the bullets impacted, and Alex and Violet started running.

Just then. Alex felt a impacting force that brought him to the voice. He saw a girl, and the girl saw him, and they started screaming. But then, Alex realized something, "Sandra?"

"Alex?"

"Oh thank god!" Alex said getting up, and hugged Sandra in relief. Sandra loosened her arms and said, "Good to see you're safe."

"Where did you come from?"

"The room that was attacked."

"Oh..." and he started panicking, " we have to start moving."

And with that, they started to find an empty room. Sandra saw a vacant room and said, " Lets go in here."

They opened the door. The room was dusty, and was an old science lab. Sandra and violet blocked both doors with the desk, and locked them from the inside. They sat on the wall to the door and started to whisper.

"This is the only place to hide, all the other classrooms are locked." Violet said.

Sandra nodded, " I hope he does not find us here?"

Alex smiled, and nodded, but then his eyes widened when a loud banging came from the door. Violet freaked but said, " In the cupboards.

They crawled into the empty but crowded cupboard of the science shelf and closed the doors. It was pitch black, so they could not see. Violet kicked accidentally Alex in the face. He rubbed the area, but ignored the pain.

They heard a crash of glass, and something tipping over. Then, chills running through their young spines, heard heavy footsteps within the room.

They all held their breathes, not daring to make one sound. Alex closed his eyes.

In frustration, the second gunman started shooting out all of the windows in the room. "Damn!" and he ran back out of the room."

They all sighed with relief, and Sandra opened the cupboard door a little.

The room was empty.
-----------------
James ran down the second floor hall. He was out of breath, but he must continue running.

He saw Mark, and hugged him, " Thank God I found you. I lost you when our classroom was attacked."

"Do not worry, everything is fine."

They began walking. The halls were very quiet.

Too quiet.

James held closer to Mark. Mark smiled, " James baby, there's nothing to be afraid of."

James gave a half smile. He was still nervous.

They got to the shattered glass door to the stairs, and James started to hyperventilate. "What the...what the... what happened here!?"

Mark looked him in the eye, " There is nothing to worry..."

"Get to the stair landing now!" A voice yelled.

"Who are you?" Mark and James said at the same side, while they backed up, just skimming the banister of the stairwell.

"Good, you little gays. Now. I am going to shoot you both." and the man smirked. A clicked occurred from the auto machine gun.

He was ready to fire.

Mark looked disgusted, " You wouldn't.."

The gun fired, hitting Mark five times int he chest. Mark clutched his chest, and fell off the banister and to the base of the stairs.

"Mark!" James screamed. His eyes teared up.

The man laughed, "Oh! Did I shoot your boyfriend?"

Anger shot through James like the plague. He tackled the gunman, and they fell down the first flight of stairs. The gunman landed to the ground, and screamed in agony. James got up, and tried to run.

But it was too late.

Bullets shot through James' back. he fell, falling down the base of the stairs, to the base where Mark lay. The gunman ran back up the stairs, limping.

And there James and Mark lay side by side. Together once more till death.

Together for eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters to go!