New Destiny

Code Blood: Part 3

Keeping with caution, Alex, Violet and Sandra walked down the hall. Alex was equipped with a fire extingusher, Violet and Sandra stood on ethier side of him.

They walked up to the doors, and saw blood poruing out of the little crack between the door and the hard floor. Violet screamed, "Oh..my..God! Who's blood is that!?!"

Alex began to feel cold chills throughout himself, "I...I...don't..know..." and he opened the doors.

Sandra passed out, splashing some blood up. Violet vomitted, while crying. Alex was frozen in place.

That is right. They had found the dead bodies of Mark and James.

No longer did Alex feel chills. No, he felt hot with rage. " I will fucking kill the bastard who did this bad crime!"

Violet went over to Alex, "I need a shoulder to lean on."

Alex excepted her, and held her tight. She began crying, and Alex could hear her silent sobs.

Minutes later, she stopped and said, " What about Sandra?"

"She appears dead, and there is no way of getting her awake. Follow, we are wasting time."

Violet nodded, and followed Alex, holding him tightly by the hand. They went up the stairs, and once more went through the bloody shards of glass he had broken only 20 minutes ago.

They were walking, but Violet screamed just after a bang and fell to the ground. Blood came out of her thigh. She grabbed the wounded area, " I...I think I was shot through the leg."

Alex's eyes widened. "I...I dont know what to do.."

Violet ripped off a part of her purple skirt. She tightened the strip of fabric to her wound. " There..I will be." another shot fired. But it hit the window, causing a small, broken hole.

Alex nodded, and Violet said, " I can't go anywhere Alex, but I will see you soon. Love you."

Alex kissed her on the lips lightly, " Love you too."

And with that, she smiled at him and crawled through the bathroom door, locking it.

Alex was worried for Violet, but truned his head away and walked down the hall.

Now he was alone.

All alone.

He gulped.

Again, he turned around and saw the shooter, standing right beside him. He smiled, " Hello. Care to die?"

"You bastard! You die!" Alex yelled, and tackled the gunner, making him drop the gun. He punched the gunner in the nose, or what he thought was, since he was still wearing the black mask.

The man clutched his nose. He stood back up, and pushed Alex into some lockers. The thin metals bent without much force. He started choking Alex.

Alex felt the pressure of the choking, and could'nt breath. With force, he brought up his arm and smacked the gunner in the stomach with his elbow. The gunner fell to the ground.

Alex was about to hit him when he saw the gunenr point ing the silver pistol at him.

The gunner made an evil laugh. He took off his mask.

Alex was horried.

For there stood Darren, smiling. " You see, I killed those gays. I hated this school, so I decided to shoot it up."

"What...?Why?"

"Well, why should you know? You're going to be dead soon."

Alex opened his mouth, but was too late.

With a loud bang, Alex clutched his stomach, feeling blood coming out.

He started falling to the ground. And falling to the ground, he only thought of one person:

Violet.
♠ ♠ ♠
*End*