New Destiny

The Smashing Meeting

Alexander walked into room 203 and saw that it was a science lab. Everyone was already in the class, working with chemicals. Alex quietly walked in and the teacher noticed him and walked up to him, "Hello. Welcome to the science lab, you must be..."

"Alexander Bouerman," Alex said politely.

"Well, Alexander, you may go to that counter over there," the teacher said, pointing over towards a counter with nobody at it.

Alexander walked over to the counter and sat down onto a wooden stool, and looked at the chalkboard, to see what they were working on in the classroom.
***
At lunch break, Alex quickly walked over to his locker and accidentally bumps into a girl. All of his and her books flew all over until they landed on the ground. The girl was on top of Alexander.

She looked at him angrily and yelled, "What the hell!?! Watch where you're going!!!"

Alexander and the girl got up, and he apologized, "Sorry! I was just rushing, trying to find my locker."

The girl looked at him, "I'm sorry that I lost my temper with you , I thought that you were one of those jerk guys that like to smash into girls. But anyways, are you new here?'

"Yes, I just moved from Winchester."

"Oh. Never been there but I've heard of it. What is your name?"

"Alexander, you?"

"Violet, pleasure to meet you, want to sit with me at lunch with my friends?" she asked picking up her stuff from the ground.

"Sure. But why are you being so nice to me," Alex asked, as he was picking up his books from the ground.

After they picked up the books, both Violet and Alex went into the cafeteria and sat at a table.

Violet started to introduce her friends to Alex, "There is Sandra,"

Sandra waved, "HEY!!! Nice to meet you."

Violet chuckled and continued, "This is James,"

James went out of his book and looked at Alex, "Hello."

"And of course, this is Karen. She lives next door to me."

Karen stopped eating her apple and smiled, "Nice to meet you,"

Alex opened his lunch and sighed, "Just as I thought..."

"What Alex?' Violet asked, concerned.

"Oh, my lunch is small cause we just moved here of course so not much of the food was unpacked or bought."

"Here," Violet said, handing him a pear, "eat this."

Alex took the pear, "Thanks a bunch," and he took a bite into the pear.

Wow! This day is turning around already- Alex thought, then continued to eat his lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
My third chapter, YA!!!
Enjoy!