New Destiny

The Coming and Going

Violet and Alexander were standing next to each other in the Chapter's looking at the books. Violet was flipping through a manga and Alex was browsing at the action books which both happened to be next to each other.

Alex turned towards Violet and asked, "How long have you lived here?"

Violet closed the manga and said, "All of my life."

"Where is your home?"

"What are you? Some stalker," Violet said and laughed,"I actually live on Island Park drive and so does the rest of my friends."

"Wait? Are those homes like not for rich people?" Alex said shocked.

"Well, I would not say rich, but well off yes," Violet said, "my dad owns a BMW and my mom has a Porsche."

Alexander was completely shocked. He would not have ever guessed in a million years that Violet's family was so rich.

"What about the others?"

"Oh, well....I know all about them," Violet said, with a little bit of pride in her voice, " Sandra lives on 456 Island Park, two doors from me. Her father owns a Mercedes and her mom has a van, as you noticed. Her house is a little smaller than mine, but not as much though. Karen's parents live on 498 Island Park drive, and her Father and Mother own a Jaguar XF, very expensive. And James lives on 499 Island Park Drive. His parents are broken up, so he lives with his dad and step-mother. They own a Aston Martin Vanquish and a BMW as well. All of the parents of my friends work with good companies or with the government. That is about it. What about you?"

" Um, well we live outside of Island Park Drive and I do not know what my parents drive is a Ford Escape. My dad is working for company which I do not know, but they made him move here."

"Oh," Violet said and giggled," Do not worry, were not all perfect as you think we are."

Oh I'm sure you aren't-Alex thought.
***

A few weeks have passed and finally the house that Alex lives in was finally all unpacked and looking nice. It is after school on a Friday afternoon and Violet and the gang are going to pick him up to go to Violet's house for the afternoon.

Alex was looking through his closet to try and find something nice to wear. He found a nice red,long sleeve polo. He put it on and went down stairs to the living room.

His parents were watching TV, so Alex decided to just sit in the armchair and read until Violet came to pick him up. He pulled out the book, 'The golden Compass' and started to read.
***
Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and Violet came in, and Alex went through the door, into the van and they drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fifth Chapter, so happy I got it done.

Neisan