New Destiny

James' Dirty Little Secret

James slowly walked to the park, wondering. How did he look? Did his breath smell good?
"I'm so nervous," He whispered and walked into the park grounds.

He walked over to Mark. He went and hugged him.

" It is so good to see you again," Mark said.

James let go and said, "Care to sit at the swings?"

"Sure" and they walked over to the swings.

They slowly swung on the swings and Mark looked over at James, " Does anyone know about, you know...us?"

James looked and said, "No, I have kept it a secret. Why did you tell someone?"

"No! I would keep this are secret till the ends of time."

"Awesome.."

James went and him and Mark held hands and walked around ( no one else was at the park)

"How was your day today?" Mark asked James.

"Good...yours?"

"Good....I was playing some soccer in gym today and I noticed a new kid..Alex or something like that."

"I know him. He hangs around with me and the gang. What do you think of him?"

"Nice. And cute."

"Mark!" James said and lightly punched him in the arm, "he's straight!"

Mark smiled, " I know that, I am just saying.."

James put his head on Mark's shoulder, "You know I love you right?"

Mark smiled and love was in his eyes, " Of course I do, you tell me every day."

A couple minutes of them walking, they went down and sat on a bench hidden by the trees. They sighed and looked at each other. Mark kissed James quickly and then said, " Did you get my message form this evening?"

"No. My cellphone has....crap! I left it at Violet's house!"

"Oh well, They will not figure out. I did not put my name."

"Good," James said as he put his head, once again, onto Mark's shoulder.

"James..." Mark whispered into his ear.

" Yes?" James said.

He put his arms around James, "You will always be my dirty little secret."

They cuddled together until it was time for James to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter was the hardest to write...so here you go.
Moi