New Destiny

Movie Wonders

It was a Saturday and Alex was planning for a nice, relaxing, day just surfing the web. But that was changed when his cell rang.

"Hello?" Alex mumbled , rubbing his eye.

"Hey Alex. Care to come to a movie today that starts in an hour?" Violet asked.

"Sure, why not." Alex said.

"Okay then,bye bye" Violet said and she hung up with a click.

Alex flipped his cellphone closed and placed it on his desk. He stumbled over to his closet and thought, 'What am I going to wear? God this is annoying.'
He looked and saw a lime green sweater and ripped jeans ( American Eagle) and put them one.

Alex raced down the stairs and quickly grabbed his breakfast and ate away. His mother looked at him and laughed, "Hold your horses there! What's the rush?"

Alex stopped eating and said, "Meeting the gang at a movie in an hour."
***

An hour later, Alex saw the gang standing at the front of the movie theater, waiting.

Violet saw Alex and yelled, "What took you so long?"

Alex walked up to her and said, " Breakfast, you know."

"Yes I do. Here's your ticket, let's go."

The gang all walked into the movie theater and gave the tickets to the ticket booth and walked into the movie.
***

The movie was scary, and everyone had their eyes glued to the screen.

Violet was eating a chocolate bar, "Oh my god! He's going to kill the girl."

Alex whispered,"Do not worry the story is not real,"

"I know that, but it is so scary."

Karen whispered,"Then why did you come to the movie? Shut up and watch."

Violet took a deep breath and continued to eat her chocolate bar.

The movie got quiet. You know how some movies are like that.

Suddenly, the murder blasted through a door and Violet freaked out.

"Oh my god!" and she hugged Alex for protection.

For a few seconds, she hugged him,realized what she did and sat straight in her seat.

Alex grinned because he knew that she went to him for protection. They both said nothing for the rest of the movie. They just sat calmly. Watching and wondering.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter, although I had to write it quick, hope you all enjoy.

Neisan.