New Destiny

Car Ride

Alex and the gang left the theater and stopped at the concrete curb. Violet turned around to face Alex and said, " Listen, I am so sorry for jumping on you like that."

No Problem! I loved it!- Alex thought. But he just rubbed his head seemed embarrassed, " It's okay."

Violet laughed and said, "Okay, lets go to Chapter's again." and she grabbed Alex's arm to bring him into the Jaguar.

In The car, Sandra laughed and just would not stop laughing. Violet looked at her funny, lifting one eyebrow into he air, " What is the matter Sandra?"

Sandra continued laughing and signaled her to come closer. Violet did and she whispered, giggling in between, " You like Alex don't you?"

Violet blushed and said , " Maybe...." and she just sat there.

Just then, James cell went off, playing ' Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield' and he answered it. It started to clack the tiny keys, for he was texted.

Two minutes later, he put it away. Sandra giggled again and said, " Who was that James?"

James sighed and said, "No body."

" No really."

"No body!`

Sandra just looked away.

Karen, trying to light up the mood, said , "So, hiya!"

Everyone laughed, but briefly.

***

After turning a sharp corner, they finally got to Chapter's and they quickly all got out and went their separate ways into the beautiful, red building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short, but that is the way it is meant to be.