Status: Active

The Secret Oracle

A twisted melody

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of my heart thumping through my veins.
“Hey” Somone said smiling.
“Wha…. Where is my brother?” I screamed getting up but she grabbed onto my arms.
“It’s okay. Don’t be afraid” but the look sianara gave me was something that stopped my blood instantly. Cold and bitter temperatures ran through me. Not just the coldness you feel when you first step outside on a cold December morning but the feeling you get after you roll in the bitter snow. Numbness. I couldn’t feel “myself breathing.
Her teeth were barred in outrage as her blood red lips mocked me in a disturbed scowl. I always knew that she didn’t like me but not to this extreme.
“Oksana?”
My eyes blinked as I looked back to Somone.
“I’m leaving.” but something stopped me. A melody so sorrow filled and hopeless that I wasn’t able to brush past it.
I could almost feel the wretched pain as tears rolled down my face. I looked desperately for the source but all I found was Somone. Her mouth open. Her eyes glassed with tears. I tried to pull away but her enchanting voice embraced me into her presence. I kept walking closer to her as if her melody left me star struck. Her song ended in a colliding tune between anger and sorrow.
All I could do was sit there. Tears streaming from my eyes.
“Where the hell is my brother?” I said violently screaming.
“Somone” he said harshly. “Why did you do that?” he yelled.
“She….Sh….She was trying to run away.”
He faced me.
“What’s going on?” I whispered but all they did was look at one another. “WHAT’S GOING ON?” I screamed burrowing my frightened face and replacing it with anger.
Elias grabbed hold of my wrist “Wait Oksana just….”
“No” I said forcefully shaking his grasp on me. As I walked closer to them “Tell me”
He looked at Sianara, a heavy sigh made its way through his mouth as he pointed to a chair “Sit down”
Sianara’s crimson lips curled into a smile “Its gunna take a while”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think(: