Status: veeerrrry slow going

Rescue Me

rescue me chapter 1

I’m midnight black and guess what my twin brother is Jacob black and I love jasper hale he doesn’t know cause my brother wont let me anywhere near a vampire. Sadly. I personally think the feud between them is stupid so what if one is a werewolf and the other is a vampire they both supposedly don’t exist to humans every time I bring this up to Jacob he yells and says that vampire are the only reason the pack exists and if our great-great-grandfather had killed them he wouldn’t be running around like a wolf, so I’ve quickly learned not to bring it up.

“Jacob, why must you go on patrol they respect the treaty and they won’t come on our land.”

“Because you can’t trust a parasite if we don’t enforce the treaty they will come on our land”

“I don’t believe that”

“You don’t understand”

“I believe I do. You just don’t want to admit that your wrong for once”
With that I walked away I knew if I didn’t he would just end up phasing. No offense to her but I don’t want to end up looking like Emily.

As I walked to my small bedroom I thought about how Emily got like that, how she still looks beautiful no matter what, how if I can’t control my temper I will end up just like the wolves, hungry, one-track minded, hot-headed dog. Not to be mean, but I don’t want to end up like Leah.

When I got to my room I turned on my rock music and listened to fireflight stand up blare though my headphones. About ten minuets later I heard a LOUD knock come from my door. I pause my music quickly and got up to open my door.
When I saw my older (by 2 hours) brother standing there looking so disappointed, I did what was my first instinct I ran up and hugged his waist.

“I’m sorry” we said in unison.

We stood there staring at each other, reading the look in each others eyes. We would do this a lot before he became a werewolf; it’s always been our way of communicating we would stand there for hours ‘talking’ when we didn’t want anyone to know what were up to.

“Night I know how you feel about this I just don’t want you to get hurt.”
“I wont get hurt just give me a chance to prove it. If anyone of the Cullens physically hurts me then you have full reign on what you do regarding them. Deal?”
“Deal, and you wont get mad at me if I kill them after they hurt you right?”
“Right, now go on patrol just don’t get hurt, ok?”
“I won’t get hurt, but ok. If it makes you feel better”
“It does, bye Jake”
“Bye night”
The next day I woke to me brother staring at me not doing anything just staring. I looked at him and then my clock to find it was only 7:00 a.m on Saturday morning, now this would be ok if I liked morning, but be serious what teenager likes anytime between three am and noon. So I simple pulled the covers over my head and gripped the bed post with my hands immediately after. Now my brother wouldn’t let me sleep in today, so he pulled the blankets over my feet up, grabbed them and pulled with human strength , he would brake something on me and possible the bed if he used all his strength. (think freaky Friday opening when Anna’s mom is waking her up) I wouldn’t relinquish my hold on my bed, and soon he let go and walked out of the room. I pulled my feet under the covers, cause they got cold with out his hands, and curled up in a ball. Just as I got comfortable my brother blew an air horn in my ear. I jumped pretty high and ended up tangled in my blankets on the floor.
“Damn it Jake! Its 7:00 what the hell are you doing waking me up. Man I hope you’re happy, you just busted my ear drums.”
“Yes, yes I am” he said through his laughter
♠ ♠ ♠
i do not own twilight, just midnight