Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

Summer 2011.

It’s summer 2011. I am in my grandparent’s summer house having vacations with my little siblings, my parents and my grandparents.I was running through the fields, trying to reach my granddad's old warehouse. That place is very interesting and I love going there just to relax and have sometime for myself.

When I finally reach the warehouse, I was dead from exhaustion. I lay my body against a book shelf and breathe deeply but then I heard something behind me and when I turned around I almost screamed.

"You scared me, Tristan!" I scream with my heart beating fast.

"Am I really that ugly, Sav?" He asks smirking and then I smile to him.

"No..." I feel myself blushing. I hate what he does to me... "You just scared me, that's all. Is getting dark and I though Jeepers Creepers was going to eat me." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, but you should be scared because I'm here to eat you!" He said as he tries to catch me but I start running further deeper into the warehouse. "I'm gonna find you wherever you are, Savannah!"

"I bet you won't, Tristan!" I scream at the top of my lungs running for my life. I knew this place like the back of my hand. There were so many places I could hide...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Twenty minutes have passed and Tristan was nowhere to be found. This warehouse is really big and full of old stuff my grandparents didn't use and didn't want to throw away.

I was glad they didn't because everything in here was interesting. I was looking to some books when I felt big and strong hands around my waist pulling me to a body.

"Found ya'." Tristan whispered softly in my right ear making me shiver.

"It was about time." I said closing the book and turning to face him to look directly into those blue eyes that I loved so much... God, I can't admit that... I promise myself not to fall for him and here I am...

"What are you doing, Sav?" He asks holding me closer to his body. He was so tall! I almost reach his neck but I just barely reach his chest.

"I was just looking around." I answer looking somewhere else but his eyes...

"Look at me." Tristan demanded, so I obeyed. "I missed those beautiful brown eyes... You have no idea how much I did." He said looking directly into my eyes. "And you hair is longer than before. I love it." This is the first time he truly complemented me...

"Thanks." I said politely while I pull apart from him slowly and turning around hugging myself, feeling lost in my own toughs...

"Did I say something wrong?" I notice a hint of worry in his tone and I look at him.

"No, no... Is just... Never mind." I turned around looking to another book.

"Please, just tell me what’s wrong." He said almost pleading.

"Okay... But don't get mad at me..." I said worried...

"I swear I won't." Tristan assure with a smile.

"Well... I don't feel comfortable with what we have... I'm not even sure what we are, if we are something... I don't want to be the other girl, Tristan. I want to be the girl. Not just someone you have fun with..." I said holding my tears back.

He leaned down and kissed me softly in the lips. "Don't cry Savie, you knew I never loved Dianne. I was with her because I didn't have another choice, but when you came into the map, you were everything I could think about." Tristan slowly caressed my cheek. "I'm sorry I make you feel like that, it won't ever happen again."

"Really?" I ask wiping my tears.

"Really, I'm not lying. I just want you in my life from now on." Tristan was looking me and I was about to lose it. I wanted to kiss him so bad! I was staring at his lips when he asks me something unsuspected. "Will you go out on a date with me?"

Tristan was really nervous. He was scratching the back of his neck as he looked to the floor. "Ummm..."

"Come on, Savannah! Don't say no, please..." He begged.

I kiss him. "Is my answer clear?" I ask.

"Ummm... Not at all." A smile was on his face and I kissed him again.

"Is that a maybe?" He asks teasingly.

"That was definitively a maybe." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again, but this time I deepened the kiss. "Is my answer clear?"

"It is." We both smiled and he hugged me.

Tristan started to kiss my neck and then my lips. We were moving around the place until he found an old mattress. He throws himself with me included, in the bed making a loud thud and we started kissing again with me on top of him. Then I felt something moving. When I looked up to the book shelf it was about to fall. Before everything fell, Tristan grabbed me by the waist and turned us over to the other side of the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, but we made a mess..." I said looking to the stuff in the floor and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well then, let’s clean that up." Tristan was on his foot and helped me up.

We both started cleaning and after an hour, we left everything the way it was but we were all covered in dust...

"I should go to my grandparent’s house... It’s getting late." I said after I looked to my watch.

"Is okay, we can continue this tomorrow after our date." He said touching my ass lightly.

"Yeah, right." I answer taking off his hand.

"Let's go then." Tristan offered me his right hand and I took it interlacing our fingers together. We were leaving but I noticed something beside the mattress, a box.

"Give me a second." I said to Tristan and then I let go of his hand and grabbed the medium size box in the floor. It was closed with a small padlock and in the top it had a something written. I pass my hand over it taking off the dust and in big letters it said; TRASH

"Leave that in there, Sav. It says trash." He said looking over my shoulder.

"If it was trash, Tristan, why does it have a padlock?" I ask to him.

"I don't know. Maybe you should take it home." Tristan puts his hands on my waist and rested his chin in my shoulder.

"I will surely take your advice, Mister." I said turning around kissing his lips and then I left him there.

"Wait for me!" He reached me and put his hand over my shoulder keeping me close and I put my free hand in his waist.

As we reached the outside, it was already dark and we went towards my grand's house. He kissed me goodbye and then I got inside the house as fast as I could to my room and locked the door behind. I was curious to see what was inside of the box. Maybe some old pictures my grandparents didn't want, or there was really trash in there... I will just wait till tomorrow to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Hope you like it =) Comment and Subscribe, please! ^.^