Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

Curiosity

I couldn't fall asleep. All I could think about was that box. I was so intrigued to find out what was inside... The clock in my wall says it was past midnight and everyone in the house was deeply asleep.

I sight and I was out of the bed turning my lamp on. I took a hair pin from my night stand and the box to my bed and there I started to force the padlock open but it won't give away... After a few minutes I surrender and I took my phone from my night stand and I started to text Tristan.

Are you awake? After a few minutes I got a reply.

Thanks to u, I am...

Sorry... =( I just can't sleep...

U miss me so bad? XD

No silly. I just can't open this stupid padlock...

Damn... I though you missed me... ='(

Ha! U know I do! I can't wait for tomorrow! =D

Me neither, but you can bring your lover, I mean the box...

Ha ha, that's not even funny but now the box is my new boyfriend! =P

=O R u cheating on me? </3

Yes, this new boyfriend have all my attention.

That's not fair! U r breaking my heart... </3

Aww I didn't mean to... I love you <3

Do u really mean it?

I really do, Tristan.

You don't know how much I wish to hear you said that...

I open my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He answers half asleep.

"I love you" I said feeling embarrassed. It was the first time I told him those words...

KNOCK, KNOCK

I jump. Someone was at my door and I rapidly ended the call and hid the box under my bed. I hope it wasn't my mother or worst, my grandmother. I took a Deep breath and slowly went to the door. I turn the knot to the right and open the door. To my surprise, my little sister Sophia, was there crying with her little hands wiping her tears away. I took her in my arms and closed the door behind us. I sat on my bed hugging her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I ask and she looked me with the saddest expression.

"I… I'm s... scared..." She said between sobs.

"Why are you scare, Sophie?" She was a little bit cold and I wrapped her in my sheets.

"Liam told me that the Boogieman was going to eat me if..." She said crying again.

"What did you do to Liam?" I ask knowing she most have done something to him.

"I... I broke his favorite game..." Sophie was sobbing now and I hugged her close to me.

"You know you did bad, Sophie. Did you say you were sorry?" I ask looking at her directly and she shook her head. "Well tomorrow morning you are going to say you are sorry to him, okay?" She nods.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asks and I cleaned her running nose.

"Just this time but don't believe a word he said, the Boogieman don't exist." I told her.

"Okay..." Sophie hugged me and then she got off my lap and rested her head in one of my blue pillows.

I got up and I covered her with my sheets. Soon after, I went to the other side of the bed and my phone started ringing the song Closer To The Edge from 30 Seconds To Mars, and I answer the call.

"Hi"

"Why did you hung up? I was about to say something very important." He said serious.

"I'm sorry. I got scare because someone was knocking on my door and I hung up... Sorry..." Is said playing with my fingers.

"Who was it?" His tone was more relaxed now.

"Sophia... Liam told her that the Boogieman was going to eat her and she was crying." I sight and I heard him laugh.

"Your brother is evil!" He said still laughing.

"Shut up. She looks like an angel, but she's way far from that." I said smiling while I look at her sleeping face.

"I know. Remember last year the time when we were kissing and she told to your mom that we were making love? That was hilarious! And I knew she wasn't a little angel, on the contrary I dare to say she's a little demon." Tristan was still laughing and I lay my back on my bed.

"Yes, I remember that clearly. My mother punished me for a week and she said you were too old for me..." I said playing with my hair.

"I know... But for love, there is no age. Your dad is 4 years older than your mother and I'm just 3 so, what's the difference?" He made a point there.

"You are right... My mom is just afraid I'm gonna get pregnant and you will leave me..." I said sadly.

"We haven't had sex yet Savannah!" He was mad now... "I wish they had a little more trust on us... I will never hurt you. I love you so much too even have the thought of leaving you after I finally have you in my life. I don't want to lose you over something like that, Sav." Tristan was trying to be calm but he hated that topic with so much passion.

"Say that again."

"I don't want to lose you?" He said unsure.

"Not that silly, way before." I said smiling.

"That I want to have sex with you?" Pervert, I bet his smiling right now.

"Please, you know what I mean." I said serious.

"Ummm... Is it the part where I said I'm incorrigible, badly, crazy and madly in love with you?" His words made me feel awkward... My heart began to beat faster and I have to admit that I'm really falling for this guy really bad.

"Yes... I love you too, Tristan." I said while I feel my cheeks hotter.

"I love you more, Savannah." After that we were silent for a few seconds... "Before I forget, wear the gift I send you for Christmas, please."

"The bracelet?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Why?" I ask persistent.

"Because I have never seeing you wear it." He simply answers.

"Your wish is my command." I said yawning at the end.

"Also wear a swimsuit, you are gonna get really wet." He’s such a pervert sometimes...

"Sure, anything else?" I was getting under the covers while he answers.

"No my love, that's all I want from you." Tristan said sweetly.

"Okay. I have to go now and get some sleep or else I will leave you alone on our very official first date..." I said as a matter of fact.

"Alright babe, I will pick you and your lover around 10 in the morning, is that okay with you?" He asks laughing again.

"Perfect. Good night, Tris" I said.

"Sleep tight, Sav"

"Bye-bye" I ended the call and put my cell phone on my night stand and turned off the lamp.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I have my fist official date with Tristan, and then I will found out what’s hidden in the box...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! =D
What do you think is inside the box? Any guesses?
Do you like the relationship between Savanna and Tristan?
Comment and Subscribe! ^.^