Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

The Lake

I was just in time to meet Tristan by the warehouse. He was there waiting for me already.

"Sorry I'm late." I apologize.

"It's okay babe, you are just in time." I sight in relief and took a nice look at him and his outfit and he looked so handsome. "Are you ready?" He asks smiling.

"Yes!" I jumped exited and hugged him by his neck.

"I can't wait to see you in your swimsuit." Tristan whispered to my ear seductively.

"I can't wait to see my new boyfriend naked." I whispered to him. He smiled but I had to do it. "Don't get your hopes up, mister." I said taking a few steps away from him and immediately I took the box out. "That was meant to my dearest box here." He took the box out of my hands.

"Get into my Jeep, Savannah." Tristan said serious. "I will have a serious talk with your boyfriend here." He said pointing to the box.

"Okay." I open the door to Tristan's Jeep and sat on the in the passenger seat. When I see him coming I close the door and he sat on the driver’s side with a smile on his lips.

"He won't cooperate, he said his not giving up on you..." He said putting his left hand on his chest simulating hurt.

"Aww, now you know why a love him so much!"

"But I love you more..." Tristan said sincerely as he leaned to my side and slowly kissed my lips. But my stupid stomach had to ruin it... He had a smirk on his lips. "You skipped breakfast." He said as a matter of fact. I nod. "I was counting on that." Tristan looks through his backpack and handed me a sandwich. "I made it just for you, is your favorite." I couldn't help it and I kissed him.

"You are the best, Tristan!' I kissed him again and when back to my seat.

"Well, thank you for bringing out the best of me." He winked at me and started his Jeep. "Buckle up." I did as he said and I took my tuna sandwich out of the plastic bag and started to eat it. Tristan handed me a bottle of juice and I thanked him. Before leaving, he turned the radio on and the song Alles Neu from the German, Peter Fox started and we both got in the mood for the lake and summer!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally, we reached the lake. It took us about 15 minutes to reach it, but we had fun on our way listening to Peter Fox. Tristan is a little obsessed with his songs, but don't bring up the topic because he would say he's not into it, when he REALLY is.

We took our stuff and settle them down bellow the biggest Oak tree around the lake. I put a blanket and we put all our stuff there. I took off my dress and lay my back on the sheet. Tristan was looking at me with a smile and did the same. He put his arm around me shoulders and I lay my head in his chest hearing his heart beat.

"I wish I lived here..." I say punting my arm around his body.

"Move in with your grandparents. You have a room in their house." He suggested taking me closer to his body.

"I know, but Felicita doesn't even tolerate my presence here in the summer, i can't imagine a whole year..." I said sadly...

"I don't get why she hates you, she's missing the best granddaughter she could ever ask for." Tristan looked at me in the eye and made me smile. With him, I always feel special. He makes me feel important and wanted, that's why I love him so much.

"Neither do I, but I think is the fact that my mother got pregnant with me when she was almost 17 and because of that, my mother had to quit to her dreams and get married to my father... Sometimes I wish I was never born just to make Felicita happy..." I said sitting down wiping the single tear I had on my face...

"Don't you even dare to repeat that again!" He scolds me but I felt his strong arms wrapping around my body, his legs were at my sides and I felt him putting his chin in my shoulder. "If you have never been born, I wouldn't be this happy in my life, I would have been miserable without your smile or your crazy jokes." Tristan removed my long brown hair to the side and kissed my right cheek.

"I'm sorry, Tristan... I wasn't thinking..." I took his arm and kissed it. Then he took my chin carefully and made me face him. Our nose just inches apart.

"Whenever you feel like that, think of me. I'm always here for you." Now he kissed my forehead and smiled but then he blush a little and hid his face. "I sounded so cheesy..."

"Of course not!" I took his face in my arms as he still hugged me between him. "You are always there to make me feel better, you are the one who gives me hope and I love that about you." I said smiling at him.

"I love when you say you love me." He hugged me closer.

"I love when you say you love me too." We looked into each other’s eyes.

Our lips were inches apart and we both leaned to reach each other lips, but then we were interrupted by someone clearing his throat. We couldn't kiss so Tristan looked mad and I instantly knew who was standing behind me.

"Did I interrupt something?" Allen asks trying to sound innocent.

"Of course you did dumb ass." Tristan said getting up and helped me to stand.

"I'm so sorry!" He mockingly said. Suddenly, Allen surprised me with a bear hug and I couldn't breathe!

"Let. Me. Go." I said in between breathing's.

"She said let go." Tristan took his arms off of me and I was beside him, our hands intertwined and Allan looked at us questioning.

"Are you two?" He asks pointing at both of us. I touched Tristan's arm with my free hand and looked down.

"Yes. We are dating, so my girlfriend is off limits and don't touch her without my permission." Tristan said serious.

"It was about fucking time!" Allen was so excited and he surrounded us and gave us a big hug.

"Stop it, you are embarrassing me." Tristan said pushing Allen away.

"Asshole! I'm so happy you grew a vagina and dump that bitch Dianne!" He hugged Tristan in a manly way. "I want to throw a party in honor of your relationship! I'm so glad you finally asked Savanna out! I can't wait to tell that to my sister." He said taking out his phone.

"Where is Tess?" Allen looked at me and smiled.

"She caught the cold and is home sick."

"I'm so sorry to hear that... I will visit her in the week."

"I'll tell her that, she's gonna be happy."

The 3 of us sat down and started talking about my last year in school, Tristan and Allen told me about their graduation, how boring it was. I sadly missed their graduation and Tristan birthday party because my mother didn't let me come... It was funny see them talk and fight, they were like brothers and Allen was like a brother to me too and a few hours passed by talking about the time we didn't spend together.

Now both Allen and Tristan were running along the shore of the lake, all wet by the way and both of them were running to my direction. Hastily I got up and ran in the opposite direction because I knew what was coming. Sadly, it was too late because I felt Tristan's arms around my waist and he carried me bridal style running to the lake. I was screaming for help but Allen was just laughing following behind. Then I felt the cold water touching my skin. My hands were around Tristan neck and I didn't let go until we reached the surface.

"Couldn't you just ask me nicely to join you?" I ask getting out of the water.

"I could but, what's the fun in that?" He ask and I stick out my tongue to him. "That make's me want to kiss you so bad." I smiled.

"Do it then." I winked at him and he slowly walked closer to me. He put his arms around my waist and I did the same but in his neck. Tristan leaned down and kissed me softly in the lips.

"I can't stop kissing you." I smiled widely and kissed him. My eyes were closed and when we pulled apart, I saw a guy looking directly at us. He must be new in town because I couldn't recognize him.

"Who’s that guy?" I ask and Tristan turned around and then answers.

"I bet he's the new guy in town. The girls are all over him." As a matter of fact, he had a lot of girls around him. "Asshole." Tristan said and then he looked at me and then at the guy again. His look changed, he was serious now, really serious and Allen noticed it.

"I smell trouble..." Allen sighed.

I took Tristan's hand and we were walking back to the Oak tree. We sat there with Allen and shared some snacks Tristan brought in his backpack. I couldn't help it so I look back at the lake and found the same guy looking directly at us. He was staring intensely and my skin got goosebumps. I felt Tristan's hand over my thigh and I look at him. He was smiling and I smiled back.

I hope this new guy don't bring any trouble... Is that too much to ask?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's another chapter.
Leave me a Comment telling me what you dislike or like about the story and if you like it, Subscribe, please! ^.^
Sorry if there are mistakes in this chapter, I'm really tired... Sorry...