Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

We Need a Key

"You need to go a little bit faster, Savannah!" Tristan said a little bit loud to my liking.

"I can't! My legs hurt!" I scream at him, this was painful...

"I know its tour first time, but you need to be a little faster." He said and started moving faster so I could copy his movements.

"You know what?" I ask as I stood there still and pushed him aside moving to the couch. "Go and play by yourself, I'm exhausted." I sat on the couch resting all my weigh in it... My legs really hurt...

"Chicken!" He yelled at me. I stuck out my tongue.

"I don't want to play that dancing lame game ever in my life! I hate Wii!" I seriously hated Wii.

"You just hate it because you can't win." He said turning off the console and then he put the cable TV.

"Wow, that's really mature." I retorted crossing my hands over my chest. Tristan sat beside me and kissed my temple.

"Let's watch a movie." He offered.

"It’s still early!" I said as a matter of fact.

Around 1:30 in the afternoon, we left the lake. The only reason was that Tristan didn't like the new guy staring at us, so we left and went to his home and after we took a shower and got dressed, he insisted he wanted me to play a dance game in the Wii... We have been playing for like an hour and that's when I gave up...

"What do you want to do then?" I was thinking and the box came into my mind.

"Let's try to open the box!" I said exited jumping from the couch looking for my bag.

"That sounds exiting..." He said sarcastically. If looks could kill, he did been already dead for using always so much sarcasm.

"Come on! You promised me you would help me, Tristan!" I protested.

"When did I promise that?" He asks serious.

"Tristan," I said serious now. "this is not funny anymore. I want to know what inside this." I said pointing at the box in my hands.

Tristan was up and took the box in his hand pointing with his index finger at the label that had written TRASH and then he talk. "Read this over here? It says trash, Savannah. I don’t want to waist our time with this." I took back the box and pointed to the padlock.

"Do you see this padlock right here, Tristan?" I waited for his answer.

"Yes..." He said and rolled his eyes.

"If what’s inside was really trash, it would have been thrown into the trash can a long time ago, but no. This box was hidden in the warehouse and has a padlock, so I don't think is trash what’s hidden inside." Tristan looked at me thinking and I hugged the box to my chest.

"Then, what do you think its inside?" He asks crossing his hands over his chest.

"That's what I want to know! But I think there're maybe pictures, papers, something important or maybe..." I walked closer to him, got in my tip toes and whispered to his ear. "Maybe there's a map with the location of a hidden treasure in my grandparent's yard..."

"That would be very interesting." His hands enfolding me in a tight hug. "I have a proposition." He whispered now to me.

I took a few steps away and looked at him. "I'm all ears."

"Thank you very much. The deal is this; you will be doing whatever I want for a month if what's inside the box is indeed trash."

"What's in for me?" I ask placing the box over the table.

"The same deal, I will do whatever you want for an entire month if what its inside are pictures, papers or a map. Deal?" He extended his right hand to me and I gladly took it.

"Deal." Tristan stared at my hands for a few seconds. "Finally, you notice."

"Of course I noticed." Tristan kissed the top of my hand and then he looked directly to my eyes touching my cheek with his free hand. "It's just your eyes, they make me look just at them. Savannah, you are so beautiful."

"And you are so handsome." I said smiling but I bet I'm blushing too because he was smiling like a little kid whose about to eat his favorite candy.

Surprisingly, he took me by the waist and lifts me up from the floor and started spinning with me in his hands. I was laughing so hard! Tristan always took me by surprise and that's what I love about him. He was the only guy I really wanted in my life, Tristan means everything to me.

We suddenly stopped and he hugged me tightly. "You mean everything to me."

"Are you reading my mind?"

"We are soulmates." A wide smile was on his face and he kissed me. "I gotta stop being so cheesy!" Now he was laughing and took the box from the table. "Let's go to the basement and open this box." I nod and we were on our way to his basement.

The Howard's family house hold was big and I really liked it. His mom always decorates the house differently depending on the seasons. Because we were in summer, the house felt warm, the decoration was nice. The theme was rustic, I believe.

Tristan open a door at the end of the hall and we descended the stairs. The light was turned on and I could see the place very clearly. It was like my grand's parents warehouse, but smaller. I could see a table and Tristan was heading there and he put the box there. He started looking around and he found a box with differed kinds of tools. Immediately, he started working on the padlock.

After then minutes, the padlock was still intact. "This fucking shit won't open!" He said mad throwing the pliers to the floor, placing his hands on the wooden table as a sign of surrender.

"Then how are we supposed to know what’s in there?" I ask as I got closer to him and hugged him by the waist, resting my head in his back.

"We need a key." Tristan said touching my hands tenderly.

"Were would I find that key?" He turned me around and put behind my ear a strand of my hair.

"I have no fucking clue..." Tristan put his forehead against mine and kissed my lips softly. "Let's go out and to eat and maybe we will find a way to find the key." He suggested.

"Okay."

I took the box and soon we were back in the living room. I put the box in my bag and then we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! My internet had issues this week.... -_-
If you see any mistakes, tell me so I can fix them. =)
Comment & Subscribe! ^.^