Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

Things are Getting Better and Better...

I woke up at 6 am. I'm not a morning person so I have to wake up half an hour earlier. I took a cold shower to wake myself up and then I got dressed. I was wearing a crop tie front top, on top of that a denim overall and my favorite rain boots. At last, I make a french braid in my hair and went down stairs. My dad had the breakfast done already, so we ate in silence. My dad washed the dishes while I finished drinking my coffee but I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I stood up and make my way to open it and when I did, my jaw almost reached the floor! I can't believe he's standing right in front of me! Ugh! I hate the smirk he has on his lips!

"I didn't knew you lived here." He said surprised but still had that smirk on his lips.

"It's my granddad house." I said indifferently as I made my way in, leaving him behind.

"Hey!" Douglas came inside almost running and took my hand making me face him. "Did I do something wrong? Because if I did tell, me so I can fix it." I can't help it... We must not be friends.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Douglas. I just want to avoid problems with my boyfriend." I said taking my hand back.

Douglas looked at me serious and crossed his hand over his chest. "He seems like the possessive type."

"Tristan is not possessive, he just doesn't like you." I tried to stop talking to him but he was just persistent...

"I didn't do anything wrong!" He said frustrated, almost screaming.

"Keep it down! Geez..." I surrender. "Tristan doesn't like you because he saw the way you were looking at us at the lake and he didn't like it." I said as fast as I could, I don't want to talk about this anymore.

"I didn't mean to... I just thought you were the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. That's the only reason I was staring at you." He said getting closer to me and I put my right hand on his chest to stop him from getting closer.

"Stop it. I can't be friend with you so just stop it, please." I pleaded holding back tears I didn't know were forming in my eyes.

"There's no harm if we are friends! I don't understand why you are so stubborn about it..." I couldn't look at him anymore...

"I just..."

"You are friend of with my granddaughter, I believe." Dad said looking at both of us. Douglas stared at me and I did the same to him. I tried to look normal and if I didn't tell my dad I was a friend of him, he would get mad at me for sure... I just hate being in this position!

"Yes dad, we are friends..." I said without enthusiasm but Douglas showed differently.

"Good, this kid is new and he needs friends. Did you eat breakfast?" My dad asks politely.

"Yes sir." He answers the same way. At least he has some manners...

"Well, let's get to work then."

I can feel it. Even my bones are telling me that I have made the biggest mistake of my lifeā€¦
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Forevermore Wusky. Thanks for your support, I REALLY appreciate it. =D
I'm sorry this one is so short! But I decided that I would divide it in like two chapters. ;)
Comment & Subscribe! =D