Status: In Process

Letters to Nobody

All I Ever Wanted

I was driving to my house. I was still in daze. I can't believe I'm friends with Savannah Conrad! I can't even describe how happy I am! I didn't even imagine that getting that job was going to change my life...

When I saw her for the first time, she was at the lake. She was stunning. Her long and straight, silky brown hair reached over her waist. Even though I was really far from where she was sitting, I could look at her perfectly. She was all alone sitting there and I just wanted to talk to her, but all the girls around me didn't let me get a chance...

I knew I was the new guy here and I was like a freaking new toy to them, but I didn't want any of their friendship. I wanted true friends but none of them comply with those requirements. They just wanted to be with me because I was the new attraction and if I were back in my home town, I would gladly be their 'friends', but no. I left that in the past. The old Douglas was dead. I don't want to pretend to be someone I didn't was just to please the so called 'friends' I had back then. I'm glad I finished high school and now I have to worry about collage.

When I finally decided to talk to her, this tall guy was running in her direction and she started running in the opposite way with her gorgeous hair moving alongside the wind. He coughs her in his arms, holding her by the waist and she was screaming. I wanted to help her but I didn't... He took her bridal style and then they were inside the lake. The other guy was laughing and I just looked at them. After a few seconds they emerge from the water, staring at each other and he put his arms around her waist and she put hers around his neck. They leaned to each other and kissed... Of course she had a boyfriend. A beautiful girl like her won't be single.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and to my misfortune, she notices. We looked at each other eyes for what seemed an eternity to me... Her eyes are brown chocolate, her nose defined, her cheeks are just too cute, but her lips... They were small (but not much), shaped and red. She was just perfect. Even her personality must be cute. And I was indeed correct.

I envy Tristan. He had the girl of my dreams... If I was the Douglas I was before, I would have done everything to steal her from him, but now... Now it was different. Seeing how happy she is, I can't ruin her happiness. I just wish I could be his friend and gladly, my wish was granted. The only thing that bothers me is Dianne. She was at the lake too staring at Tristan and Savannah, but in her eyes I could notice malice. Unfortunately, she saw what I was looking and an evil smirk formed in her lips.

We talked and after we both introduced, she went straight to the point. Her plan consists for me to help her make Savannah fall in love with me, so she can have her ex-boyfriend back. I wanted to say yes, but I didn't want to make that girl suffer for some selfish desire of mine and Dianne. If she wanted him back, she had to do it by herself and I told her so. Dianne didn't take my rejection too well, but I didn't want to do it. I hope she gave up.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I was finally at home. My dad was here too, so I open the door and closed it after I enter. He was standing in the kitchen serving two plates of stake and mashed potatoes.

"How was your first day at work?" He asks as he was sitting on his chair.

"I had fun." I said smiling remembering everything that happens today.

"I bet you did. You have the dumbest smile I've ever seen in your face and I dare to say it was because of a girl." I could bet my dad is a kind of soothsayer. He always knows what’s happening around me. "I guess it’s true." He said while eating a piece of stake.

"Dad..." I warned trying to eat my mashed potatoes.

"Is she pretty?" He asks with curiosity all over his face. I rolled my eyes and answer him.

"She's beautiful dad but she has a boyfriend..." I looked down.

"I’m sorry... I bet you will find another girl that's single." He said trying to be supportive but it wasn't working...

"I hope so dad..." But I don't want anyone else...

"By the way" He got up and when to the kitchen, in his way back, he handed me a note. ", this girl name, Dianna or something-"

"Dianne." I corrected him.

"It’s the same." He said trying to defend himself. "Well the thing is, she came by to talk to you but because you weren't here, she left her phone number written in that paper." I looked at the paper in my hands with no intentions to call her. "Maybe she's the girl for you."

"I doubt it dad." I said finishing my food.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"I'm exhausted dad, maybe I will tell you tomorrow." He looked at me strangely.

"Okay, son. Go and rest." He said resignedly.

"Good night, dad." I said climbing the stairs.

"Good night, son."

I went straight to my room to get a shower. I left Savannah's house really late and so my body is dead. After the shower, I got dressed and I lay down on my bed remembering every single detail about my day. I stopped thinking when I remembered the instant when Savannah fell on me. It was absolutely her fault for covering my eyes. I couldn't help but smile. When she was on top of me, I stare at her beautiful chocolate color eyes and I knew she was starring at my green ones too. Being that close to her face, I confirmed she was more beautiful if she was closer. Savannah even had a few freckles around her cheeks but they were almost invisible. I was lost looking at her lips. That moment almost made me kiss her, but I knew if I did, Savannah was going to hate me for sure...

All those things happen between seconds. Sadly, I had to break the ice and get her off of me because if I didn't I would probably kissed her... The best part of the day was when she offered me her hand and said we could be friends. That made my day.

I just wish my friendship with her doesn't get ruined...
♠ ♠ ♠
(The story is now edited =) If you notice something, tell me so I can fix it.)

I'm writing this while trying to watch, The Walking Dead Season Two! I might die from a heart attack! >.<

Sorry if there are any mistakes, tomorrow I will review the chapter. I just wanted to upload this and make my readers happy ^.^

Comment & Subscribe =)