Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

Are You Joking?

The first thing I did when I got back to my dorm was change into a stunning black cloak with green and silver serpeant designs that stretched the length of the velvety material, while still remaining in the rest of my uniform. I sighed and fixed my hair into a more modest style and apparated into the Malfoy Manor. "Narcissa!" I called out the moment I arrived.

I could hear something break from the kitchen. Storming in, I yelled, "Where on Earth is my father?!" She stared with horror stricken eyes, a shattered glass at her feet.

"H-he's in the Living Room. Why, darling? What is wrong?" Her voice was full of worry.
"You know damn well what is wrong!" With that statement, I apparated once more, into the living room this time. The moment I saw him, I put on an icy demeanor.

"Katja, my daughter, why do you look distressed?" The Dark Lord greeted me. He sat in a large love seat surrounded by numerous Death Eaters.

I glared at all of them. "May I have a word with my father privately?" My voice was cold, venom dripping from my words.

They all looked to their Lord, who nodded, and then left, apparating somewhere else. I stared at the man in front of me, and began in English, but soon switched to Parseltongue.

"When were you planning on telling me? How could you offer my hand to that twit? He's hardly mature enough to carry out the task assigned, let alone give up his life to a wife." My words were hushed and I could hardly speak.

"So Narcissa told him, then? And he told you?" He pondered this for a moment, but began again in a softer tone. "Do not mistake that I care for your opinion, however, due to our current situation, I feel it best that you marry someone loyal to myself. Also, I heard a little piece of information by Draco just before you arrived. In fact, he is here. Would you like to speak with him?"

I shook my head. "What did he tell you?"

My father stifled a sigh. "It is nothing of importance. It shall be taken care of."

"Father, I can handle my own problems. Blaise is something I'd like to take care of on my own. But that can wait until Draco begins his own job." My father nodded his approval.

"I'm glad you feel that way. How exactly do you plan to do this?"

"I haven't thought of anything yet, but I have time. I want to ruin him, and I'll do whatever it takes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe(: