Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

Mental Breakdowns

It was the end of the last class and everyone was quickly putting up all of their supplies. I looked to my right, noticing Draco walking towards me.

"Hey there." He greeted me, a sneer on his face.

"Hello, Draco. Might I help you?" I replied drolly.

"Actually, yes. Come with me." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom, dragging me down the hall.

"What are you doing? Let me go, Draco." I sneered, trying to pull my wrist away. "Now, Draco." I began to reach for my wand with my other hand, but he swatted it away, taking my wand out of my pocket.

"No, Kat. We need to talk, so keep your damn hands off of your wand. I don't want to fight." He glared into my eyes deeply, stunning me into silence.

I nodded, gulping, and allowed him to drag me into a darkened corridor. He stopped once we were fully encased in the shadows and turned me around to face him. Draco frowned and opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it.

"Draco-" He stopped my words, pulling me against him and knocking the breath out of my lungs.

"Quiet." He whispered and slammed his lips on mine. I automatically tensed, knowing that it was wrong in some way. I was not supposed to like him or engage in any relationship-like activities with him. I did not want to get close to him, because I didn't want to marry him. I knew that anything physical or emotional we did would ruin our alliance. That included kissing.

He prodded, licked my lips, wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. I whimpered, struggling against him. He continued his onslaught, grunting against my mouth, and pulled my hair. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I melted. Against all of my shields and mental blocks, I succumbed.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pushed myself tighter against him, moaning. I tried to run my fingers through his hair but he pushed me away.

I slammed against the opposite wall, my breath coming in short, hard gasps. "What." I gasped for air again. "The hell was that?"

He sneered in my direction once more and threw my wand at me. "Don't pretend you didn't like it, Riddle. Am I still not good enough for you, sweetheart? Or shall I try again? I must admit, you don't kiss horridly. Maybe you won't perform so horribly elsewhere, either." He raised an eyebrow.

"I am going to kill you." I screamed and lurched at his face with a raised fist. It connected just below the eye, and the second I hit, I knew I broke something. As to whether it was his face or my fist, I didn't know. But I refused to stop. I kept going until he was weeping on the floor with me on top.

Some passerby's must have heard, because the next thing I knew, I was being hauled off of him and thrown onto the ground. I heard scolding, but I didn't care. I was too busy screaming my head off at Malfoy. "How dare you! I should kill you. I should bury you alive with man-eating maggots after I cut out your tongue!"

Everyone stopped around me. Everything stopped. My vision went blurry, and all I could see was red. I couldn't think or speak. And then everything went as black as a moonless night in the Forbidden Forrest.

* * *

I woke up sometime during the night to the weeping of a girl. I sat up and looked around, but I could see nothing. "Hello?" I asked quietly.

I heard a small sob. "Yes?" The small voice replied. I recognized it automatically. Surprisingly, I had become accustomed to the ghosts around Hogwarts within the small time I had been there.

"Hey there, Mertle. Can I get you to do a favor for me?" I pleaded.

"Okay." She replied after only a few hesitant moments. I took that as a good sign.

"Check on Draco Malfoy for me please? I assume he's probably in the hospital wing." I frowned, thinking over what I had done.

"But he's right next to you." She sobbed, continuing her crying. I sighed. Her incessant moods could turn anyone's day sour.

I turned in my cot, glancing at the boy next to me. I pondered over how much damage he may have come out with. I reached over, laying my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. "Draco, wake up."

He stirred and I continued to shake him. When it didn't work, I did what I knew would get him up the quickest and kissed his lips gently. He grunted and jerked up, biting my lip. "What the hell, Riddle?" He yelled.

"Draco. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did." I mumbled, giving him the best apology I could muster.

He grunted and turned on his side, leaving my words hanging in the air. He fell asleep within minutes, and I was not far behind him. I knew that I had messed up. My father was going to murder me.

Perhaps literally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such late posts. I get so caught up in other stuff that I forget about my stories.