Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

Malfoy

I was at the corner where Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley were at a meet. I paused momentarily, to stop and ask another wizard for the time. I desperately hoped I would be early today.
The man before me-- the one I had asked for the time --wore a dark robe, though most did, and he was tall. Quite a lot taller than I, though it was hardly saying much. As I glanced up to his face, I noticed something... This was Luscious Malfoy.

He grinned, almost malisciously, down at me. "Hello. And might I ask your name?"

I stuttered, "I-I don't g-give my name out, s-sir. S-sorry." and attempted to walk away from the Malfoy, but he stopped me in my tracks, grabbing on to my arm. "I.... I'll make a scene. I'll scream. I swear it." It was an idle threat, and he could sense it.

"Your name, child."

After a few moments of wide-eyed staring, I proceeded to tell him everything. And I do mean everything. "My name is Katja. I'm an orphan. I have a pet snake. I'm a parselmouth. I'm afraid of the dark. I have no money, and I live in a shack just behind Knockturn Alley. I've never been to school, but I detest Hermoine Granger because she ruined my chances of getting into Hogworts. It's a very long story, but either way, I have refused to go to Hogworts since, and do my own schooling. I like--------" I was cut off.

"I asked only for your name. Although, thank you for the auto-biography. Now. Tell me your age." He demanded in a sinister tone.

"I.... I don't know. I think I'm 15, but I can't be sure because-" He cut me off again.

"You said you were a parselmouth? And your name is Katja.... How do you know?"

"I... I have a locket around my neck with a picture of my mother, holding me. My locket says Katja. I can only assume....."

"Very well. Come with me."