Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

Dinner with the Malfoys

DRACO'S POV(:

Pacing up and down the hallway nervously, I glanced continuously at the door to my room. She was taking forever in there, and I suspected she was drinking some of that potion she had made. Hope she got it wrong and it swells her tongue, I thought with a trademark smirk plastered on my face. That was, until she walked through the door. To say the dress suited her was an understatement.

At that thought, I glared at her and turned on my heel. "Follow me."

Dinner started out dreadful; My father continued to ask questions about her life, and was currently on this one.
"So, Ms. Katja, I do hope you don't mind if I refuse to use your last name as I adress you, but why have you continued to live in that shack when you knew your mother had an account at Gringotts?"
She shrugged, obviously uninterested. "I knew she was my mother, but it hardly seemed right to take money from her account, seeing as I never really knew the woman."

My father nodded, and continued. "Must have been your mother's side, that trait. Do you know how old you were when she passed away?"

"I do. I was two years old, she had written me a letter, saying that Voldemort killed her and that Mr. Borgin's would be by every day to take some care of me, that was, until I was five."

I shrank at the mention of his name, as did my mother. My father, however, seemed unfazed by it. He just nodded again, and was on the verge of asking another question before my mother cut in. "I do love that dress on you, Katja. I knew it would look striking."

At about that point she began to make mild conversation with my mother and I zoned out. After dinner, I walked her up to our room and she plopped down on my bed.

I coughed, attempting to gain her attention. When she looked up at me, I said, "So, did you use your potion?"

"Yes, that I did. Would you like some?" She replied icily. Her tone made me ill at ease. "Or, are you afraid I may poison you? Oh, I trust that you dislike me, and Dre, not to mention my father for that matter, but if you would be so kind, don't make assumptions about me based on my family, whom I hardly know. If at all."

I glared evilly at her, "Actually, I would love some." My tone was just as maliscous as hers.

"Have at it then."

After I had drank some, she had begun to ignore me completely. She was talking to her snake, the wretched thing. Why on earth would someone choose a bloody snake for a companion? How disgusting, almost more so than a mudblood.

Her hissing was angering me, regardless of the potion, which had kicked in only moments ago. I sighed. "Would you like the bed tonight? I could sleep on the floor."

I desperately hoped she said no, that she would sleep on the floor, and was quite delighted when she did just that.

"I'm fine. It's your room, do what you like." I shrugged at her response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yepp, absolute filler. I know, I deserve a horrible and painful death.
:D