Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

My new-found enemies

My summer went by like such, as if a dialogue of Malfoy's griping and complaining, and my sinister retorts.

I groaned angrily, "Draco would you care to shut your mouth? This is supposed to be a good day. We're going to Hogworts, for Voldemort's sake!" I had decided to use the name in place of God, just to irk Malfoy.

"Exactly. And you'll never get into Slytherin with an attitude like that. Just so you know, I mean---"

"I'm bound to get into Slytherin. You know it as well as I do. Now, if you don't zip your lip, I'll slip a Weasley Brother's concoction into your drink at dinner within the next few weeks. Don't think I won't."

He agreed to my terms automatically. More than likely because I had pranked him numerous times this summer, once with a polyjuice potion that made him look like Pansy Parkinson, my best one yet, and then a few more times with slightly more immature and easy pranks. He didn't care much for me, and I liked it that way.

Speaking of Pansy...... "Draco!" I heard her yell from down the hall. I groaned inwardly. Oh, how I detested her. And her immense knowledge, for Draco told her everything. And even more, she was afraid of snakes, which royally pissed me off.
I looked to Drekia. "Come on, Dre. We'd best leave these two alone. I'd rather not be here when they go at it.... Again." By again, I meant that my room was right across from Draco's and I could hear everything that went on. And I do mean everything.
Dre frowned, if that was possible, and looked to Pug-Face, who was staring wide-eyed at the two of us. She'd seen me using Parseltongue. "Fine. But can we go outside? I don't want to hear it."

I nodded and Dre slid up my leg, working her way up my body to my neck. Pansy made a disgusted face. "Putrid you are." she hissed at me.

"Look in a mirror, darling. You'll see the true definition of that word. The only reason Draco is with you is because he's too pitiful to get anyone else's attention. Don't consider yourself lucky." With that I pranced out of the room.

-On the Train-

Unluckily for me, I was stuck in a cart with Draco Malfoy, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise, who, beleive it or not, was intensely good looking. He paid his attention to me, as did Crabbe and Goyle, but I ignored them.

"So, Katja, I hear you're his daughter..." Blaise asked as he stressed the word 'his'.

"If it were true, don't you think I'd have killed you for asking such a question?"

Draco turned to me, rolling his eyes. "They're okay to know, Kat. They're no threat. I mean, honestly, who're they to tell? Harry Potter?"

"Yes, I know. I just like messing with people.... Much like you, though your tiny brain can barely comprehend my level of sarcasm. Which would be non-existant, of course, though still not too difficult to detect." Blaise surpressed a laugh.

"I like you. What say we hang out some time?" He smirked at me. Funny, I do beleive that trademark smirk belongs to someone else.
"I don't date posers. My apologies." And with that, I decided to make some friends. Or 'friends', I should say. I hopped up and made my way to Harry Potter's cart, and knocked on the door-type-thing.

Weasely looked up at me, and I smiled fakely, but it was practiced, so I knew he'd never be able to tell. He smiled back and waved me in.

"Hello. I'm Katja... I'm new here this year. An orphan, so I really have no relations to go on as to which house I'll be in. So I decided to associate myself with the Golden Trio. You would be them, yes?"

Hermoine smiled appreciatively. "I suppose. Have a seat, Katja. I'm Hermoine Granger. And this is Ron, and Harry. How do you do?"

I grinned at them all. "I'm great. Although, I do beleive we now share a common enemy...." I glanced to Draco to see he was watching intently, then back to the trio.

Harry grimaced. "Don't let Malfoy bother you. He's a mudblood hater, and a traitor. His father is a death-eater...."

I nodded. "I know, and don't worry, I won't. However, I have an interesting canundrum... He has my pet snake in his seat, and he won't let me have her."

Harry glared to Malfoy and stood. "Come on, I'll get your... Snake."
I smiled happily and pranced out of the cart. "Thank you, I'm so greatful. I kept begging her to come, but Dre is quite afraid of him..."

Potter nodded and Draco's door flew open. "Malfoy, give this girl her snake. Now."

Draco grimaced at me, and I smirked, practically saying 'play along'. Malfoy glared towards Potter and said, "No, this bitch is a mudblood lover. She hardly deserves anything. The damned orphan ought to go home to mommy and daddy. Oh, wait, she has none."

Harry yelled back a retort that I paid no attention to. As they were preoccupied, I said to Dre, "Come on, Dre. We're going to get you away from this blood traitor."

Drekia smiled up at me, "Okay, Katja... But what is he doing? He's a parselmouth, right? Can he hear me?"

I looked at her with a seemingly shocked, or so I hoped, face. "He's.... Harry, can you understand me??"

Harry nodded as Drekia slithered up my arm. "Yes." He hissed back in Parseltongue. I knew he could speak it, but I had to play my little game of charades.

"Drekia, say hello to this charming boy who saved your life, more than likely." I commanded her sweetly.

"Hello, Harry. You'd best be kind to Kat here, or I'll kill you in a heart-beat." I giggled at her reply.

In plain English I turned to Draco. "Go to Hell, where you'll rot with Voldemort, bastard!" And with that I stormed off in a quite theatrical way, if I say so myself. Harry followed suit.

As we sat on the train, the trolly came by and I bought everyone enough goods for the whole trip to Hogworts along with some extras. "So, what house do you think I'll be in?" I asked them happily, well a fake as hell happiness, because I detested their goodie-two-shoes attitudes, but close enough.

Harry looked thoughtfully. "Do you have any high talents?"
"Of course, I love potions. And I've studied... Well, I know this sounds rather awful, but the dark arts, since I was little. Mr. Borgins used to take care of me... You know, from Borgins and Burkes...."

Ron frowned. "Probably Slytherin... But you seem too nice, so maybe Ravenclaw."

I smiled. "I hope it's Ravenclaw. I hear the whole lot of Slytherin are Voldemort lovers..."

Hermoine nodded vigorously, which also annoyed me. Her entire presence annoyed me. Perhaps because I knew she was below me, but maybe not. Maybe it was just her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, I hate short chapters..................
Though it seems like all of these are just that -.- I'm just dying to post them lol
That and I'm having trouble making a chapter go on for long..............
Q.Q

Lol! Please comment and subscribe :D