Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

Serpent of Desire

-Draco-
We arrived back at school late that night, Snape apparating with Katja and Drekia in her room. No one noticed, not even Blaise, asleep in his bed. I rolled my eyes at the boy.

She was all I could think of, though. How could he make her one of them? He didn't know the first thing about the girl.
A bloody Death Eater, she was now. Just like him and the rest of them. Good for nothing.

"Not in the least." I sneered at her earlier remark, mocking her monotone voice. How could she be happy with what she was? And the way she called him father sunk into me, making me nauseus. So it was true; she was the Dark Lord's daughter.

I hated her with a passion that should be pointed to someone like Potter, not to my Lord's daughter. And yet, still, I couldn't get her off my damned mind! The serpeant of desire, I smirked. How appropriate.

And what my mother had told me tonight... It terrified me, almost. What they expected me to do was not part of my initiation, and I didn't deserve it. True, it would benefit my family, but what about me? What about what I wanted?

I highly doubted Voldemort had even told her. Good. She didn't need to know yet, or if at all. Perhaps on the night it was to happen. Then she could find out.

Oh, come off it Draco! As if it will really happen! I took a moment to compose myself before climbing into bed, and pulling up the sheets. Six O' Clock was coming, and fast. Tomorow wass going to be a long day....

That was the last thought that ran through my head before I fell asleep.

-Morning-

At Six A.M., Katja came barging through my door, griping. "Get the hell up, Malfoy, or we'll be late!" She hopped on top of my still body and poked me repeatedly in the chest.

"Get. Off." Glaring at her tiny figure, I pushed her chest to get her off of me, but it didn't work and I ended up just groping her. She laughed.

"Nope. Now, get your hands off before I break them off. Hurry! We gotta go!" She bounced on top of me. I don't really think she realized what this was causing. I sat up abruptly.

"Get the hell off, Riddle!" She glared at the name, but quickly removed herself from my lap.

"Hurry, Draco! I don't want to be late!" With that statement, I heard Blaise groan. Katja grinned wildly and hopped on to him.
"Oh, Blaise! I didn't know you shared a room with Draco! How ADORABLE!" She began bouncing on him just as she had me, though his reaction was slightly different.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her down, grinning. "I think I like being woken like this." He grunted, and massaged her sensuously. Katja's face was bright red.

I rolled my eyes. "She was in here for me, so get your hands off."
Katja glared at me, then smirked. I knew she was doing this just to piss me off. "Oh, please, Draco. You have Pug-face down the hall, but who does Blaise have? I figure I'll give him some kind of enjoyment..." Blaise smirked happily, which was more a smile than anything. His hands began to roam higher on her, and she leaned down to bite or kiss his neck, whichever.

Moments later she hopped off, grabbing my hand. "Sorry to cut this short, Blaise, but I really did need Malfoy for a few moments."
We walked to Snape's in silence. I don't think she could tell that I was fuming from her encounter with Blaise. When we arrived, Snape looked as angry as I was, and I knew why. We were five minutes late.

"Punctuality is a must, you two. Please make a note of that tomorrow morning." With that, he ushered us inside.