Status: I'll be posting when I can(:

A Simple White Rose

The Truth Comes Out

That day turned out to be amazing in more ways than one. First of all, I made Draught of the Living Dead all morning and when classes began, I dueled Potter in Defense Against the Dark Arts. It must have shocked him to have me win the duel, but he refused to show it. Weasley and Granger glared at me during the remaining hour and I couldn't help but beam with happiness.

After classes, I sat at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall with the rest of the group. Blaise continuously glanced at me and looked away when I caught him looking. Pansy was happy because I was paying attention to him and not to Draco, and Crabbe and Goyle were dimwits as usual. The only complaint I had was that Draco seemed angry with me for some reason. It's true, I hated him, but I don't like being hated by a supposed ally.

Blaise smirked over to me. "I'm not very hungry. What about you, Riddle?" I could sense the mischeif in his voice.

"Not really. What say you and I go up to your dorm? I have a potion I've been dying to show you." I replied, standing and gathering my belongings.

He nodded and we preceeded to his room. Once there he shut and put a charm on the door to lock it. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. The boy smirked and pulled me to him and kissed me sloppily. I have to say, it was not as great as most people say one's first kiss is supposed to be, but I kissed him back none the less. Blaise picked me up and carried me to the bed, still kissing me, and laid me down. He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed himself against me.

He was hard, and I moaned. I knew what he was thinking. "Blaise..." He grunted when I moaned his name. "B-" This time he cut me off by unlacing my robe.

His hands cupped my breasts, which were now peaking, and I whimpered. "Blaise, stop." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Blaise didn't stop, didn't even show a sign that he had heard me. I tried again, this time louder. "Stop, Blaise." By now he had my shirt up, revealing my bra.

"Calm down, you're acting like a virgin. Don't worry, I'll make it feel good." He grunted and rubbed himself against me again, while dipping his head down to take my newly uncovered breast in his mouth.

I let out another moan, but stuck to my point. "I am a virgin...." It was barely a whisper, but I could tell he heard this time. He sat up abruptly.

"You're.... You're what?" Blaise sounded angry.
"I'm a virgin." I repeated, a moment before Draco stalked into the room.

He looked to me and then to Blaise. "You heard her, Blaise. She's a virgin, so get the hell off of her."

"Screw you, Draco, this bitch wants it, and you know it!" Blaise glared then turned his attention back to me, and was about to pull my underwear down from underneath my skirt, when I pushed him off.

"No. I don't. Let me get up, Blaise. I don't want to have to hurt you." I sighed.

Draco had his wand pointed to Blaise, and was looking quite mennacing. I pulled my shirt back down and walked behind him. "Draco, I'm okay, alright? He didn't know..." Why was I sticking up for him? He was a twit!

Draco and I walked out of the room together, Draco yelling at me. "What the hell were you thinking? Are you trying to get yourself raped? And by Blaise, for God's sake!"

I rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to have a little fun, is all. And besides, why the hell do you care?" I yelled back at him.

"I CARE, because we're ENGAGED!" Draco shouted.

I went stiff. "We're.... What?"

He sighed. "Engaged. My mom told me at your initiation. I knew he wouldn't tell you."
♠ ♠ ♠
-RAWR-