Bitch, Where's My Money?

Ain't Nothing But A G Thang

Perfection is perfected, so I'm 'a let 'em understand

From a young G's perspective

And before me dig out a bitch I have ta' find a contraceptive

You never know she could be earnin' her man,

And learnin' her man, and at the same time burnin' her man

Now you know I ain't wit that shit, Lieutenant

Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it

Snoop Dogg ft Dr Dre- Aint Nothing But A G Thang

+(Hayley)+

"Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed.

I woke up in a cell, next to D'Marcus on a bed, and there was a window with bars covering it. It was like we were in a jail cell!

"Hey! Shutup all that damn noise bi+ch!" Marco the guard, bellowed.

That was yesterday, and now it's the morning.

I've grown close to Marco and sometimes he'll come in and talk to D'Marcus and I. I just wanna go home! And talk to my dad!

They took our clothes, money, and phones away from us...and gave us basketball shorts and a t-shirt to wear. I can't believe I'm fxcking kidnapped!

"D'Marcus we have to get out of here!" I said, for the hundredth time.

He sighed. "I know that Hayley, but how? We've been here for two days, and there's no word from Shay! Marco said it's her and some crazy bi+ch named Alexis that's behind all this." He hissed.

"Alexis? Who is that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Like I'm supposed to know..."

Then a knock came on the door, and when it opened...

It was a female that I have never seen before. She closed the door behind her, and pulled up a chair, sitting in it right across from us.

"Youre Hayley right?" She asked.

"Who are you?" I hissed.

She smiled. "I heard my name pop up, so I thought I'd properly introduce myself...I'm Alexis."

D'Marcus and I both smirked. Like really girl? What the fxck is that going to do for us?!

"Uhm okay...hi Alexis!" D'Marcus said, with fake happiness.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

Alexis frowned. "Oh you think you two are funny huh? Well let me crack a joke for you..." She stood up and glared at me. "Shay has your father chained to a chair right now, & at this moment she can do whatever she wants to him. Also Toya was raped."

Then she stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind her, leaving D'Marcus and I sick to our stomachs.

+(Toya)+

It's 7 in the morning, and I'm the only one awake. In about 2 hours, everyone would be waking up, and getting dressed to fly to New York.

Yes, we have to keep up our fake names, but in since I killed Rahiem, it's only going to be me and Tierra. Andre is with Jayla and Vick.

I couldn't sleep at all, because I had another nightmare about Rahiem...I may have taken the sick basterd's life, but he took my life away. I don't like to eat, sleep, drink, or do anything! I feel dead and used, and dirty. I took a shower, and I kept washing myself over and over, but no matter how long I stayed in there, I still felt dirty. Ughh.

My son is sleeping next to me, and ever since he saw me kill Rahiem, he's never left my side. I didn't tell him why I did that, because he's way too young to understand that type of shi+.

Ugh, I just wish I could talk to Shawn! I CANT wait for this to be all over, so I can finally be in his arms! I just want this to be over...

(+)+)+)+)+)+)+)

Dru knocked on my door, and then he opened it.

"Get dressed and get ready to go, were leaving now." He said.

I nodded, and he closed the door.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. After taking a shower, I threw on a South Pole sweat suit, with gladiator flats to match. I put my hair in a regular ponytail and did my make up, and jewelry. After I was done, I put Andre in the shower, and picked him out a Black Label sweat suit. While he was getting dressed, I went to the kids room to get Tierra, and I froze when I saw Diamond dressing Le'Rey. I haven't talked to her ever since the whole Rahiem thing, because she stays in her room all day. Gabby told me she felt guilty, and she should! But...it's not her fault, & I don't want her to feel guilty.

I walked past her like I didn't see her, and woke up Tierra. I snuck a glance, and she was staring at me in shock.

"You don't have to feel bad Di...I don't blame you for anything...let's just forget it and move on." I said, with a deep breath.

I picked up Tierra and walked out the room, leaving her standing there.

Everyone esle were in their rooms, dressing their kids, so we could hurry up and get the fxck out of here. The bathroom, where all that shi+ happened to me...I can't even go in it. Cuz I literally hear my screams when I go in there...ugh. I just wanna get out of this hotel!

When I made it back to my room, Andre was on the bed playing the PSP. In since Tierra was pretty much knocked out, I was just going to wash her up with a towel.

"Wassup man?" I said, looking at Andre.

"Nothing ma, where we going now?" He asked.

"To New York, where your father and I was born and raised." I said, with a smile. 'And where Shay almost killed us' I thought in my head.

His eyebrows raised. "Really?! What are we going to do out there? Are we gonna go see Dad?" He asked, with a hopeful grin on his face.

"Yes bay, you're gonna see Dad. But first, you and your sister, & the rest of the kids are going to stay in a hotel with Jayla and Vick." I said, rummaging through Tierra's suitcase, trying to find her something to wear.

I picked her out a Dereon outfit, that was a spaghetti strap tanktop, and blue jean shorts to match. I put her on red flats, and the girl was still asleep. Damn, how long did my baby stay up last night?

"Why we gotta stay with Auntie Jayla and Uncle Vick? Where are you going to go?" He asked.

I sighed and started rubbing my temples. "Because we have some business to take care of...here, read this." I said, reaching in my dresser, pulling out the note Shawn had written for me.

I read that note so many times, I could recite it by heart.

I handed it to him and he began to read.

A knock came on my door and Carter came in. "You ready Toya? Eveyone downstairs waiting for you."

"Oh shi+, fo real?! Okay here I come..." I said, trying to pick up Tierra.

"Nawhh I got her, you get the bags." Carter said, picking up Tierra and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Dad?" Tierra mumbled, half asleep.

Carter and I both laughed. "Nawh Lil T, it's Carter." He laughed, walking ou the room.

"You done reading it?" I asked Andre.

He nodded, and handed me back the note. I took it and stuck it in my pocket.

"Come on Dre, help me with the bags..." I said.

He nodded and helped me with the suitcases and the rest of our luggage. When we were finished, him and I hopped on the elevator and it was just us.

"Mom, why was Dad acting like he was going to die or something in the letter?" He asked.

My blood froze. Oh shi+! I didn't think the boy could interpret that!

I looked at him, and I could see the fear in his eyes. Luckily, the elevator doors opened, and he was distracted...for now. I know he's going to ask me later on, and I'm going to need an answer prepared, for later on.

+(Diamond)+

Okay, tell you the truth I started crying the second LaToya walked out of the room with Tierra. The memories of what happened came back twice as hard! But I do need to get over it and move on...I mean...I'm not the one who is the victim, and I pray to god I won't ever become one either.

Right now, were all in the aiport waiting to board the plane to New York. I've never been to NY before, and it sucks to know that I'm going to save my life and my kids. Ugh, crazy bi+ches these days!

(+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+)

When we landed in New York, we all got in rental cars and started driving to a hotel. Dru & his mini family, Carter & his mini family, Jayla & her mini family, Killah & I family, and Toya & her mini family, in all of the cars. We didn't want to attract that much attention so, our cars weren't so hot. I was rolling in a brokedown civic, and I HATE it ! Oh my god, I can't wait to get home to Puerto Rico and be driving in my Camero again!

"So bay...you do realize that this is our last night with Rey if-"

"If we don't make it back Kill, I know that. But we ARE going to make it back, so there's no reason of even doubting. This isn't Sanquez we going up against." I hissed, cutting him off sharply.

"But this is a mini & female version of one of the baddest drug dealers around! And I'm not talking about Alexis, I'm talking about Shay." He snapped.

I sighed. "Whatever Kill, I just don't want to hear that type of shi+ right now..."

"Why not Diamond?! I'm not saying it's going to happen! But we do need to know that it IS possible, for us to not come back. This isn't a game Diamond, where if you lose...you can quit & start over! This is reality, and you only have one life." Killah said.

I smirked. "Dru & Carter are my brothers, dont you think I know that?!" I snapped back,coldly.

He frowned. "So? What does Dru or Carter have 2 do with this?! I'm just giving you a heads up Di! I'm not trying to make you mad in any type of way..."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever Kill. And have you forgotten who we are? We fxcking took out Sanquez! YOU took out Sanquez! So I know we can take out Alexis & Shay by ourselves. Look, I know I haven't made thenright choices, but I'm CERTAIN we'll take out these bi+ches! Easily..."

+(Carter)+

We pulled into a hotel and it was the 'Luxury Inn'. While Dru checked us in, Gabby, Gracey, and I, had to sneak in through the back, because there was a 10 people capacity in the penthouse. Even though that's 12 going in through the front door, no one will notice. But if all 15 if us tried to walk in, the hotel staff, would surely notice.

I grabbed Gabby's hand and lead her and my daughter to the back of the hotel. And this was a BIG AND LONG ASS hotel, so I'm talking about a 5 minute walk. Gracey was asleep, and Gabriela was holding her.

"Baby...this is our last night with Gracey...you know-"

"If we don't came back, blah blah blah. But 'our'? No Gabby, your staying here." I huffed, cutting her off.

She stopped walking and her mouth dropped. "What?! Why?! No Carter I wanna go with you!" She whined, on the verge of tears.

Oh shi+. I hope I can fight this 'spell' she casted on my ass, because I seriously can't say no to this girl! I don't know why, but anything she tells or wants me to do it...I feel obliged that I HAVE to do it. But maybe for something like this, I hope I can hold out.

"No Gabriela! I'm not taking you with me!" I hissed.

She stopped walking and glared at me. "Im going with you Carter, wether you like it or not." She growled.

God damn, she looked so good when she was mad! Damn it, focus Carter, focus! "No Gabby! There's no reason for you to go anyway..." I said, pulling her by her arm, making her walk again.

She ripped her arm out of my hand. "No! Carter, do you know how nervewrecking it was, to sit around and wait for you?! I thought I had lost you, and I am NOT going through that again!" She snapped, pulling me by my collar to her face.

Damn!

I took a deep breath, and calmly removed her hand from my shirt. "Gabriela, I ain't going nowhere, and you know I'm coming back."

"Thats what you said last time Carter! You said those exact same words!" She said, with tears rolling down her face.

I pulled her to my chest. "Okay, this isn't the time nor place to talk about this right now." I said.

"Fine." She hissed, angrily, ripping herself away from me.

"Awh Gabby! Come on!" I called after her.

But she stomped off ahead of me, mad as hell. Oh great...

I followed behind her silently with my hands in my pockets, until something caught my eye. There was a Mexican kid who looked to be about 16 or 17 who was walking toward us, and I guess he didnt see me, because the next thing I know, he had Gabriela backed up against the fxcking wall!

"Oh hell no! What the fxck is wrong with you?!" I hollered, pulling out my handgun and running up on the dude.

When he saw me and my gun, he dropped the knife that he had to Gabby's throat and fear was all in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry man! L-look all I wanted was some money! Pl-please don't kill me man!" He yelled, trembling.

I was so mad, I was about to blow his brains out...but Gabriela placed her hand on the gun lowering it down. What the fxck?!

Somehow, Gracey was still asleep.

I frowned. "Gabby, what's wrong with you?! This fool couldve killed you!" I exclaimed.

"Nawh man! I wasn't going to kill her, I sware! I just wanted money, that's all! Look I'm really sorry, please don't kill me!" The kid begged, with tears in his eyes.

Gabriela looked at me with her soft eyes. "You heard him Carter, give him something." She said.

I almost dropped my gun. Am I hearing correctly?! "What?! Give him some money?! This dude just had you and my daughter backed up into a wall with a knife, and you want me to give him some money?! Girl you as worst as Diamond!" I snapped.

She frowned. "Carter! He's a kid! He doesn't know anything!" She hissed.

We both looked back at the boy. Ugh, I thought I'd never be in a situation like this!

"What you need money for?" I asked.

He swallowed. "T-to pay back these people, I-"

"How old are you?" I asked, cutting him off.

He sighed and let his hands down. "Im 15."

I nodded, because I already knew the whole story. He's 15, probably has a younger sibling or a kid to take care of, a hustler, and his parents aren't doing that good of a job. Damn, I might as well help the little nigg@h out...

"I can't believe I'm doing this shi+..." I mumbled, reaching in my pocket and pulling out my wallet. "How much you need?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "Y-your seriously going to give me some money?"

"Yes, and what's your name?" Gabriela asked.

He then got this huge smile on his face. "My name Rodney...but everyone calls me Ronnie."

"Are you in a gang Ronnie?" I asked, looking through my wallet, debating on how much I should give him.

He cleared his throat. "Nawh, I just sell rocks for this one crazy ass guy, but I'm 2 gs short, and he gave me my final warning yesterday, & I still ain't got his money cuz some dudes jumped me earlier...if I don't have this nigg@h money in two hours, he's gone kill me and my family!" He said, all rushed.

"Two thousand dollars?! Are you sure you just selling rocks?!" I asked, bewildered.

He nodded. "Yeah man...I don't know what to do! Can you help me?" He asked.

I sighed frustrated. "I can only give you a thousand lil man...do you think Dru would give him some money?" I asked, turning to Gabriela.

She shrugged.

I don't know why, but I'm determined to help this boy out!

"You know what? Come with us Rodney...we'll help you out." I said.

His mouth dropped. "Fo real?! Are you serious man?! H-how can I ever repay you?!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "Get out the game, because it's no place to be..." I said, starting to walk.

His face fell. "Yeah I know that...but somebody gotta take care of the family."

Bingo. I was right. "Whats wrong with that picture? Your daddy gone?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yup, and my mom...she's really sick, and I have two little sisters that are 10 and 8...I'm the only person they've got."

I sighed. Damn, that's fxcked up. This boy's whole life is pretty much over because he selling rocks! He's only 15 and he has the whole family depending on him. I don't care what Dru says, we gotta help this kid. We made it to the back door, and Diamond was standing there waiting, crossing her arms, with a scowl on her face.

She opened the door. "Damn, what the hell took you guys so long?! And who is this?!" She hissed/whispered, pointing at Rodney.

I looked at Rodney, and he was looking at Diamond like she was something to eat.

"My names Rodney and you are?" He asked, with a big ass grin.

She rolled her eyes, and then looked at me for an explanation. "Calm down girl! We'll explain once we get up there!" I said.

She shook her head, and then started walking to the elevator and we all followed her. When we got on, Diamond pressed the button and then she looked at Rodney.

"So how'd you end up with them? Don't tell me you're another one that fell out of the sky, by Shay and Alexis?" She asked, folding her arms.

Rodney frowned. "What? No...who's that?" He asked.

"Nobody important. Diamond, is anyone awake?" Gabriela asked.

"Not really. The kids are asleep in one room, Jayla is knocked out along with Karrah. The only ones awake are Toya, my bro, Kill, and Vick." She answered.

"Im sorry...did you just say Toya? As in LaToya?" Rodney asked, with his mouth wide open in shock.

Diamond, Gabby, and I all looked at eachother, un sure of what to say.

"Her last name Johnson right? Go with this one dude...I think his name is Shawn or something like that. Yeah! Ay, what happened to them?" Rodney asked, with a huge grin.

"Shi+ you don't even wanna know...how do you know them?" I asked.

"Ive been selling rocks since I was 8. When I was around 10 or 11...I got cuaght selling and she helped me get out my juvie sentence."

We laughed and then the elevator doors opened to the penthouse. It resmembled the last one we stayed in, but bigger.

When we walked in, Dru, Toya, Killah and Vick were chilling on the couch.

Toya turned around & when she saw Rodney...her eyes widened and surprise filled her face.

"Rodney?! Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" She exclaimed, running over to him, giving him a hug.

Diamond took a seat next to Killah, and Dru was giving me that look like: 'Who is this?'.

"Lie Gracey down, I gotta use the bathroom." Gabriela said coldly, handing Gracey to me.

I watched her disappear into the bathroom in shock. She seriously was still mad at me?! Damn!

I walked past Toya and Rodney's little reunion session, and into a random room, which thankfully was empty. I lied Gracey down in her bed and kissed her good night on her forehead. I don't know how this little girl didn't wake up from all that shi+ that happened from outside.

I walked out the room, and everyone was sitting at the kitchen table except  for Vick. I guess he went to bed.

I took a seat next to Gabby, but she scooted away from me. Ugh, her ass always gotta be so difficult! I grabbed her chair legs and pulled her chair closer to mine, and then I put my feet on the legs, so she couldn't move away from me. She folded her arms, and sighed out of frustration...this is going to be a long night.

"Okay, you guys can have your little reunion later on...but, what are you doing here and who are you?" Dru asked, pointing at Rodney...getting straight down to business.

Rodney glanced over at me for help.

"Calm down Dru...he's just a kid." I said.

"Okay, and what is he doing here?! Thats all I wanna know!" Dru exclaimed.

"Dru...remember back in our selling days?"

He frowned. "Uhm yes Carter...we've only been-"

"No Dru! I mean our SELLING SELLING days! I'm talking when we around the age 15 or 16, you remember that?" I asked.

"Oh hell no! Rodney, you still on the streets?!" LaToya hissed, glaring at him.

He winked at her. "Oh calm down Toya! You and I both knew damn well I wasn't going to stop." He said, smiling at her.

"Watch your mouth." She laughed.

I haven't seen Toya this happy since...well you know.

"Anyway! What's the deal? He in trouble or something?" Dru asked.

I nodded. "He needs two thousand dollars, in about another hour or so...I can only afford to give him a thousand...you guys gone pitch in?" I asked, looking around the table.

"Shi+, you know I am! Let me go get my money now..." Dru said, hopping up from the table.

I looked over at Rodney and he had the hugest smile on his face. Man, I feel hella good doing this!

"So Rodney, how old are you?" Diamond asked.

"Im 15, and you?" He asked.

I busted up laughing, when Killah stiffened and wrapped his arm around Diamond's waist.

"Calm down Kill! And I'm 19 going on 20...you're a cutie, do you live around here?" Diamond asked.

"Kind of."

"Rodney, when are you going to stop selling? You're too young to be throwing your life away like this." Toya said.

He shrugged. "I don't know...it's the only way I know how to get money fast Toya. There's no one else taking care of my family, and my mom can't even work now...the cancer has gotten worse...she's dying." He said, looking down at the table.

No one said anything, after that...and the silence got awkward. Luckily, Dru walked in with money bundled up in a rubberband. I knew it was more than a G in there.

"Awh nawh...I can't take all that..." Rodney said, pushing the money back to Dru.

Dru slid it back over to him. "Yes you can, and you ARE going to take it. That's 5 gs in there Ronnie...use it for food and to help you and your family out, nothing else...you hear me?"

Rodney nodded and stuck the money in his pocket. "Thank you...really. I don't know how, I could possibly ever thank you."

"Just keep taking care of your family, and be careful. Do yu go to school?" Dru asked.

Ronnie shook his head. "No...well yeah, but not to learn. To sell...but my sisters do, I make sure they go everyday and have what they need."

Dru nodded. "For a 15 year old, you have the mind of a grown man, you're pretty good." He complimented.

Rodney smiled, but then his smile faded...when a cell phone rang.

He pulled out his phone, and I sware dude was about bust in tears.

"Rodney, what's wrong?" Toya asked.

"This text I got back from one of my boys...oh shi+! L-look can I stay here tonight? Just for tonight! I promise you I'll be gone first thing tomorrow morning!" He exclaimed.

"Of course, you and Toya can share the futon...okay? And if you want...bring your sisters over here tomorrow." Dru said.

My mouth dropped. What is Dru doing?! He can't bring his family over here! What if Shay does a surprise attack, and his sisters get killed in the process?

"Word?" He asked, in shock.

Dru nodded. "Yeah, Toya will take you tomorrow morning,right?" Dru said, glancing at her.

Toya nodded, confused also. "Y-yeah...sure, I will."

Rodney laughed. "Thanks man! Damn, I can't believe this shi+ is happening!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, me neither..." Diamond muttered.

"Wow! How...how can I ever repay you?!" He asked.

We all looked at Dru, & I think he was thinking what I was thinking.

"So Rodney...this boy you work for? He a drug lord?" Dru asked.

Rodney nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"How about tomorrow, you take me over to his spot so I can talk to him for a second? Do you think he'll help us out with a "situation"?" Dru asked.

"Hell yeah! Especially since you guys saved my ass! But, your in a situation? What kind?" He asked.

Everybody at the table looked away, murmuring stuff.

"I'll tell you that later Rodney." Toya said, quickly.

"Uhh...okay."

The table went silent for a couple seconds until Diamond hopped up. "Well! I'll see you guys in the morning, night everyone! & nice meeting you Rodney!" She said, giving him a smile.

"Nice meeting you too..." He said, winking at her.

Killah glared at him, before walking off with Diamond.

Rodney's smile faded, and I busted up laughing, along with Dru.

"Thats not funny! Ugh, you guys are so immature. Anyway Rodney, that's his girl...so I advise you not to act so flirtatious towards her." Toya said, pointing at Killah, as he disappeared into a room.

Rodney nodded. "Well I'm tired, where do I sleep?" He asked.

"Come on boy." Toya said, grabbing his arm, leading him away.

Now it was just my girlfriend who was mad at me, and Dru.

"Dru, are you serious about this? Going over to his boss's place, all by yourself? Oh hell no I'm coming with you."

"No Carter! You have to stay here and wait, like all the rest of us!" Gabby hissed, standing up.

As she walked by me, she bumped my shoulder and stormed off into our room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed and put my face in my hands.

"Damn Car, what'd you do?" Dru asked.

"Nothing...she wanna go with us to go handle that shi+ with Alexis and Shay."

His eyebrows raised. "Well, why don't you let her go?"

I frowned. "The same damn reason why you won't let Karrah or any of the kids go, it's too dangerous! It's bad enough that we gotta take our sister & Toya!" I snapped.

Dru sighed and scratched his head. "Well, okay...do whatever you wat. But I'd let Gabby go, she can handle her own."

"Oh, so Ta'Karrah can't?"

"Thats NOT what I meant. She has gang experience Carter! We can sneak Gabby in and have her hiding some place for backup, meaning if something goes wrong, she can kill Alexis & Shay on the spot."

Damn, he was right...but no! I'm not putting my baby in that type of position.

"Whatever man, I'm not doing it." I huffed.

He sighed. "Suit yourself."

He hopped out of his chair and walked away, leaving me alone at the table. Damn...maybe I should just let Gabriela come with us, I mean...Diamond and Toya are coming, why not? And she's more experienced than both of them. But I can't! I love her too much, to let anything happen to her!

I got up from the table and walked into my room, closing the door behind me. Gabby was sitting on the bed, with one of my long t-shirts and nothing else. Damn...

Gracey was sound asleep next to her, her little mouth open and everything.

When she saw looked up and saw me, she rolled her eyes and got under the covers, turning off the only light in the room. Damn, she really mad huh?

I sighed and stripped down to my boxers, and threw on my basketball shorts. I was about to lie down, next to Gracey so she could be in the middle, but I had a better idea.

I walked to Gabbys side, and forced myself in the bed...pushing her.

"Carter stop! Go on the other side!" She hissed.

"Nope, now scoot over." I said.

She sighed, and then moved over to give me room, so now she was in the middle. She turned her back to me, so I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my body up against hers. She tried to get out of my grasp, so I tightened my arms...after a while she just gave up and let me hold her.

"Gabby...why are you so mad?" I whispered, in her ear.

"You know why I'm mad damn it! Carter please let me go with you! I will seriously lose my mind if I have to play the 'waiting game' again." She hissed.

"And leave Gracey?! Gabby, what if something happens to both of us? Who's gonna take care of her?" I asked.

She went quiet. "Well...well nothing is going to happen to us! So there's no sense of worrying about us."

"Well if there's nothing to worry about, why do you want to come so bad?" I hissed.

She sighed and didn't say anything. I pressed my face into her neck, and started planting wet kisses on her neck.

I knew it was turning her on, she was just trying to fight it.

"Carter stop. You're lucky I'm letting you sleep in the same bed with me." She growled.

"Fine." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

She jolted away from me, and even though we were in the dark...I could see her grin. "Fine what?!" She squealed.

"Fine you can go..." I huffed, rolling away from her.

I'm sorry, but I'm PISSED, that I'm actually letting her come with me...I really am!

"Oh my god thank you Carter! Thank you!" She exclaimed happily, kissing all over my face. I grunted in reply.

"Awh Carter...are you mad at me?" She asked.

"Goodnight Gabriela."