Bitch, Where's My Money?

The Grand Finale

Huh, I've lost my grip on reality or so it would seem

Pinch myself to wake up, cause I KNOW it's a dream

Niggaz that don't know me see me and think I'ma rob em

Niggaz that know me well see me and think I'ma problem

I'm just a nigga that's misunderstood

But word to God I turn your last name to Underwood

Cause if I see it, I'ma take it and run with it, that's me

What type of bullshit is this nigga on? That's D

The dawg come and getcha outside

The more blood flows, when I plug holes with the snub nosed

Gun blows, bullets whistle, wouldn't miss you

Hit you all up in your mouth like it tried to kiss you

Drama, it's right here, how MUCH YOU NEED?

Beat you down with gat see how MUCH YOU BLEED

How MUCH YOU PLEAD, for your life, you was a killer

And all the bitches comin up out that ass you feelin, gettin realer

Now beg for your life, one more time, one more crime one more nine,

c'mon cry nigga It's over! This is the shit, that hits hard

You either the last one standing, or the last one to fall

+(Diamond)+

Here We Go.

Here's the moment that we've all been preparing for...the moment that would declare us living in peace...or in utter defeat.

Before we went in, we had a prayer session and then said private goodbyes to eachother. Tyson, was running late, so if anything happens...that bi+ch better be here! When we walked up to the door, a guy answered and searched all of us for any weapons. It was dark where we were at, & just as planned Gabriela & Rodney slipped into the darkness with ease. When they disappeared and snuck past the guards, I heard Carter sigh of relief.

Killah grabbed my hand, I grabbed Toya's, she grabbed Carter's, and Carter grabbed Dru's. Why?

So when we walk through this tunnel, they don't try to seperate us.

We followed these two buff Puerto Rican dudes through some hallways, doors, and like 5 flights of stairs. Damn! This place does not look this big on the outside!

The closer we got into the warehouse, the faster my heart was beating...I was nervous as hell ! God...if you get my family & I out of here...I promise I won't steal money out of Carter's dresser everyday!

We reached a massive door, and when it opened, we were let into a giant room, that was the size of racetrack at least. Sand, rocks, and gravel covered the ground...and Shay's men were standing around the room, each armed with an AK. Oh shi+, how in the hell are we supposed to get out of here?! Oh no...

We all stood in a line, and Killah wrapped his arm around my shoulder. As we were waiting for whatever to happen, I scanned the room with my eyes to see where Gabriela and Rodney were. What if they couldn't get in here?! Or...what if they got caught already?!

I looked over at Dru & Carter, and they looked like they were really concentrating.

Then...a door opened and the person that appeared, almost made me shi+ my pants. Killah without warning, pulled me to his chest,

So I didn't have to look at him.

"Wassup Diamond? What's wrong? You ain't happy to see me?" Davee snickered.

"Shut the fxck up." Dru growled.

Killah tightened his arms around me, and by his breathing...I knew he was PISSED OFF.

"Yeah whatever, all I gotta say is I have plans for me and you." Davee snapped.

"Davee! Shutup man! You can talk yo shi+ to her later...right now, let's get down to business." Shay hissed.

Killah turned me around and pulled me in front of him, where my back was to him. He put his head on top of mine, and this is the only thing that's keeping me from making a break for it. Ugh, I wish Gabby and Rodney would just take them all out right now! But then...Shays men that were around the room, would just mow the lawn on our asses.

Shay was standing next to Davee, and following right behind her was Rondo, Alexis, and...a beat up Shawn.

He looked like he had been jumped by 20 dudes! There was blood running down his face and he had a black eye.

"Shawn!" Toya exclaimed, about to take a running start at him.

But Carter grabbed her and pulled her to him, so she wouldn't go after him.

Shay busted up laughing, and her whole entourage had a smile on their face...except for Alexis. Her ass looked beat up too! What happened to her?

"Thats right Carter, keep the dumb bi+ch on a leash. Because if she crosses this line..." Shay pointed to a black line that stretched across the whole room. "Everybody gone get killed." Shay spat, pulling out a Desert Eagle.

"Fxck you!" Toya hissed.

Shay snickered and then turned to Alexis.

"Go get the girl!" She barked angrily.

Alexis ran out of the room, and disappeared behind a door.

Shay turned back to us and a wicked grin covered her face, as she stared at all of us...

"Okay Shay. We showed up, now what?" Dru hissed.

She put her hands on her hips..."How about we talk first, alright?"

+(Gabriela)+

"Rodney, where are we?!" I hissed/whispered.

"Shi+ I don't know! Follow that light..." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "You lead the way, I'll watch behind us." I said, taking out my pistol.

I don't know how, but somehow we got seperated from everyone else. I guess we took the wrong door, hallway, tunnel, or whatever!

We kept walking until we approached a door, where the lock was coming from.

I knocked on the door. "Anyone there?" I whispered.

I heard soft crying, who is that? Shawn?

No...it sounds like a girl!

"Rodney we gotta open this door!" I snapped.

He started fiddling with the lock, while I looked around to make sure no one was coming. Then I heard something vibrating, and it was Rodney's phone.

"Gabby, get the phone out my pocket." He whispered.

I reached into his back pocket and it was a message from Tyson. I opened it and it read: We surrounding the place, playa. You want us to run in?

I bit my lip. I don't know what's going on with Dru and them! If they're talking, I might ruin the whole thing! Fxck!

"What did he say?" Rodney whispered, still messing with the lock.

The crying that I heard on the other side, got louder...and they turned into sobs. I knew who it was then...Hayley! Shawn's daughter!

"Hayley! Hayley it's me Gabriela!" I hissed, banging on the door.

"Girl shutup! Somebody might hear us!" Rodney snapped.

The crying stopped. "Gabriela? Is that you?" She asked.

I almost started crying tears of joy. "Yes it's me! Just hold on babe, Im going to get you out of here!" I said.

"Hurry!" She whimpered.

"Come on Rodney! Damn, put your back into it!" I snapped.

He sighed. "Do you have a better idea?!"

"Yeah!"

I pushed him out the way, and took aim at the lock. Right when I was about to fire, Rodney lowered my gun.

"No Gabby! What's wrong with you?! There's no silencer on that!" He snapped.

I pushed him off of me and I shot the lock off. Rodney kicked the door, and it slammed open...and the sight was, damn.

I stood in the doorway shocked, and with tears brimming up, as Rodney ran over to Hayley and started to untie her. Oh my god...

D'Marcus was lying dead with a pool of blood surrounding him. Fxck!

"Can you walk?" Rodney asked.

Hayley shook her head and pointed down to her leg, it was broken.

Oh my god!

That's when I lost it, the tears started to fall as everything began to sink in. I can't believe they killed D'Marcus! They've been together since they were kids!

Suddenly, a girl appeared at the window, and Rodney recognized her.

"Pikachu! I need help! You gotta get this girl out of here!" He said.

She nodded and then disappeared from the window. Luckily, this window was all glass, so when this 'Pikachu' girl came back, she kicked the window out and glass fell to the floor.

"Give her to me..." She whispered.

"No! Please don't-"

"Hayley it's okay! Go with her and just wait outside okay? Hayley I promise I'll come and get you, but we need to get your father." I said, rushing to her side.

"But...but what about Marcus?" She sobbed, pointing at him..

Rodney sighed and picked her up. He boosted her up to the window, & Pikachu and some other guy pulled her up.

"Ay Pikachu! Take care of her iight?" Rodney whispered.

"Oh my god Rodney watch out!" She hissed, pointing behind me.

I turned around to see Alexis with a baseball bat. Before I could even do anything, I felt metal connect with my face...and everything went black.

+(Carter)+

Where was Gabby? What's going on?! Shay was rambling on and on about Shawn & Toya, and shi+...but I can't fxcking focus cuz I don't see my baby anywhere! And then...we heard the worst noise that we could possibly ever hear in our life.

A gun going off.

Followed by more and more...it was coming from the back, and I knew the war was on! Oh shi+!

I looked at Shawn and nodded, and he nodded back.

"What the fxck?! Rondo, go check that out now! Go! Go! Go!" Shay hollered.

About 10 men rushed out, and when everyone was distracted, Shawn started the real war.

He raised his fist and punched the shi+ out of Shay,making her collapse to the ground.

"Run!" I yelled.

We all scattered and took cover, as bullets sprayed everywhere. Tyson's men stormed into the arena and the war was on.

All you could hear were the cries of the dead, bullets, and yelling.

We all were packing so we all hid behind objects and started shooting back.

I nailed like 15 dudes and I was feeling like James Bond, until I saw Shay trying to make a run for it out the warehouse. Oh hell naw!

I jumped from out my hiding space, dodging bullets and took off after Shay, with Shawn and Toya behind me.

"Shay! I got you bi+ch!" I yelled, as we all followed her into a tunnel.

"Fxck all of you!" She yelled.

"I got this bi+ch!" Toya snapped. And then out of nowhere, Toya got this speed and caught up to Shay, tackling her to the ground.

Carter and I caught up and Toya started beating the shi+ out of Shay.

Shawn pulled Toya off of her, and I raised the gun to end her life, when i heard a gun go off. Fxck! I was shot in my arm!

I fell to the ground in pain, and when we looked it was Alexis holding a Magnum.

"Dont move or I'll kill all of you!" She screamed, with tears rolling down her face.

+(Diamond)+

"Diamond! Get my oozie out my back pocket, and shoot back!" Killah yelled, over the noise. I could barely see anything because there was so much smoke from ammunition and gun fire!

Killah and I were behind some table, and he was shooting back.

There was so much adrenaline pumping through my veins, I felt like I was flying!

"Woo! I ain't had this much fun in ages!" Dru yelled, spraying 5 dudes that were sneaking up behind Killah and I.

Killah and I watched him in awe as he danced around the arena killing anyone in sight!

I grabbed Killah's oozie and joined in the fight as well...until I felt a hand around my mouth, and my body being dragged away. No!
 
Killah was too into the fight to notice anything!

I dropped the mini oozie and when I saw it was Davee...I literally peed my pants, no!

Killah turned around and when he saw Davee and I, he ran after us. Davee grabbed a gun and put it to my head.

"Stay back Kill, or I'll blow her fxcking brains out!" He yelled.

+(Shawn)+

I can't believe this shi+ is happening!

"Alexis...you don't want to do this." I said, calmly.

"You don't know what I wanna do!" She hollered.

"What the fxck are you waiting for Alexis?! Kill them!" Shay screamed.

"Dont do it Alexis! Think about how she treats you Alexis! She's just going to kill you in the end! I heard Ronod and her talking about it earlier!" I yelled.

Alexis's mouth dropped. "What?!"

"Oh shutup! Alexis you know that's not true!" Shay snapped.

"Listen to me Alexis! She's going to kill you and your son! Think aboutnyour son, don't do this!" I urged.

"Yeah Alexis, don't do this." Carter said, wincing in pain.

"Kill them!" Shay hollered.

"Kill her!" Toya snapped.

"Alexis...you don't wanna do this..." I said.

"Alexis! Do you want me to beat your ass?! Kill these bi+ ches!" Shay hollered.

Alexis pulled the trigger killing Shay instantly in the head.

She dropped the gun and fell to the floor crying her eyes out.

+(Killah)+

I sighed and shook my head. "Diamond...I'm sorry babe...I'm sorry that you're not going to be the one to be able to kill this nigg@h." I hissed, taking a step closer to them.

Diamond smiled. "Its okay babe, I'll just pee on the mothafxcker when you kill him..." She laughed.

Davee frowned. "What the-"

BOOM!

I shot the nigg@h dead in his forehead, and he was dead before he even knew it. Dumbass! Always distract the person holding the gun when they're holding somebody hostage. I dropped my gun and pulled Diamond in my arms...