Bitch, Where's My Money?

Sweet Dreams

I Mention You When I Say My Prayers

I Wrap You Around All Of My Thoughts

Boy, You're My Temporary High

I Wish That When I Wake Up You're There

To Wrap Your Arms Around Me For Real & Tell Me You'll Stay By My Side

Clouds Filled With Stars Cover The Sky's

And I Hope It Rains

You're The Perfect Llubay

What Kind Of Dream Is This?

Beyonce-Sweet Dream

 

<Diamond>

Okay, lemme put it this way...it's war. This bi+ch has really fxcked with the wrong person...I CAN NOT believe this shi+ is happening. It's over.

I sware, before I die I'm going to kill those bi+ches, Alexis and Shay. They not only ruined THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING OF ALL TIME...but they killed Ta'Karrahs baby. She lost the fxcking kid because of those hoes! She was shot in her stomach killing the baby instantly, and almost Ta'Karrah.I have never in my life seen Dru so mad. It took Killah, Carter, Vick and Shawn to restrain him from beating the doctors asses.

So how did Alexis and Shay get away? And what happened after that shot was fired? Let me break it down for you...

The second Ta'Karrah hit the floor...everything erupted into chaos. All the townspeople hopped up and started screaming and running around, trying to get away. We were more focused on getting to Karrah, but we still had to look at Alexis and Shay and get them!

But here's the worst part, here's the part that destroys me and sickens me right now...Alexis took my son.

I don't know how, but the next thing I know...I'm running after them and my son is in her arms. I chased after them tears going down my face as they disappeared into a car...and zoomed off. I collapsed to the ground feeling like I was dead...

But no one seems worried about him as much as Killah and I are. Why?

Because Toya and Shawn say they're not going to do anything to him, because he's going to be used for bair or ransom.

All I gotta say is...let the games begin. Because I promise on my grave that if they land one hand on my child...they will be dead before God even knows it.

Right now were all in the hospital, and I'm sitting on Killah's lap looking a hot mess. My makeup was ruined because I was crying so much, and my dress was torn and ripped, and my heels weren't even...worth wearing anymore.

Jayla and Vick took all the kids home with them, so it was now just Toya & Shawn, Gabby & Carter, and Killah & I. Dru was in the room with Ta'Karrah.

This has by far is the worst day of my life...I feel worse than we all thought my brothers were dead!

"When I find that hoe...I'm gonna kill that bi+ch." I hissed, for had to be 6892028364391 time I had said that since the incident happened. Matter fact, that's the ONLY thing I have been saying since the incident.

Killah squeezed me tighter.

"Not if I find them first." Gabriela mumbled.

Toya stood up and started rubbing her temples. "H-how did they even find us?! How are we going to find them?! We can't call the police or..." She trailed off.

"We'll find them...oh trust me, we are going to find them. Those sick bi+ches killed Dru's baby, and kidnapped my fxcking nephew. Oooo they better pray to god I dont find them!" Carter hissed, with fire in his eyes. Literally.

"Yeah. And I didn't think Alexis actually had the balls to even try this shi+!" I hissed.

"Shay controlling her." LaToya said.

After that it got quiet and all I could do was sit there and let my blood boil as I thought about my son! My son! Do you know how nervewrecking it is to know that I'm going to go home without him?! That he's gonna be so scared and I'm not there to protect him?! Oh god, I wouldn't be able to live with myself...if they did something to my baby!

Killah then stood up, while holding me so I wouldn't fall.

"Come on..." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the exit of the hospital. When we walked outside into the night, Killah pulled me to his chest, wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"Let it out Diamond...let it out." He croaked.

And I did.

I buried my face in his neck and I started to sob, crying my eyes out worse than before. How could this happen to me?! Why did they fxcking have to come back?! What the fxck could Alexis probably want with us?!

"Diamond...I promise you, were going to get our son back." He said.

I looked up at him and I could see that there were tears in his eyes.

"Make this the last time we cry over Rey, because were going to get him back, and he is okay." He advised.

"But Killah! I'm just scared that he's probably in a little room right now, hollering out for us...and we don't come." I mumbled.

He pulled me closer, if that was possible and buried his face in my hair.

"I know bay...I know. But he's a little trooper, and when we get him back...we don't have to worry anymore."

I sighed and clutched him tighter to me. Suddenly the hospital doors opened, and out came Gabby and Carter, Toya and Shawn.

"Were gonna go home, because there's no more visitation hours if you're not family. So we'll see you guys first thing tomorrow." Shawn explained.

I nodded, and he grabbed Toya's hand and they walked into the night, towards the car.

"Do you guys wanna go home? Ta'Karrah's okay and she's getting out tomorrow in the afternoon, Dru's going to stay with her though." Carter said.

"Yeah let's go." I said, untangling myself from Killah.

Together, all four of us walked to my car, and Killah got in the drivers seat, and Carter got in the passengers seat. Gabby and I got in the back and I was totally fine with that.

"Are you okay chica?" Gabby asked, pulling me to her arms.

I just shook my head, fighting back the tears that were trying to come...I blame Gabby for this! If she wasn't so damn nice and giggly, I wouldn't be crying again!

When we arrived on our street, I noticed that there was a black Monte Carlo parked in front of our house.

"Wait! Stop the car and turn off the lights!" I hissed.

Carter did it without hesitation and then everyone turned to me, with confusion on their faces, because whenever someone says something like that, always listen.

"What? Who do you see?" Carter asked in a hushed voice.

We were in front of Toya and Shawn's house.

I pointed through the windshield. "You guys dont see that Monte Carlo right in front of our house? Who the fxck is that?"

"Maybe it's Tito, he drives one." Killah said, looking out the window.

"No it's not Tito, if it was him he'd be walking over to us right now, and plus it's 2 in the morning....he's at the strip club." Gabriela said, she said the last part with a hint of laughter.

"Pull into Toya's driveway, so they won't think were creeping." I said.

Carter parked behind Toya's car and cut off the engine.

"What if it's Shay or Alexis?" Killah asked.

I reached for the doorhandle, because at the sound of their names...revenge and anger pumped through my veins, and if it's them in that car...they better beg for god.

"No!" Gabby said grabbing my arm.

"You know what, fxck this shi+! Whoever is in this damn car, is about to get their ass whooped!" Killah growled, opening his car door.

"Im behind you bro." Carter said, pulling two glocks out his pants.

"No! You guys get back here, we don't know who that is!" Gabby and I hissed, at the same time.

Fear then surged through me...I won't be able to live if Killah and Carter get killed!

But being they're hardheaded selves...they just kept walking to the car. Ugh!

"Come on, let's go." I said, grabbing Gabby's hand.

We hopped out the car and scurried over to Killah and Carter. I wrapped my arm around Killah's and Gabby hugged Carter from behind.

"Damn! We only going 10 feet away, y'all acting like we walking towards death or something!" Carter whined.

Gabriela popped him. "Shutup and keep walking! Whoever it is...must not be in the car...because I don't see anyone from here." Gabby said.

We were about 15 away, and each step we that we got closer, I tightened my hold on Killah's arm.

When we approached the car, Killah shook me...well pried me off of him, and pushed me behind him. From there, I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his neck.

"Diamond. Will you please let me go?" He muttered.

"Nope."

He sighed. "Carter open the door."

Carter ripped his self away from Gabby and swung the car door open, Killah cocked the gun ready to shoot. The car was so dark inside, you couldn't even see.

Killah took a step towards the car. "Aint nobody in here...what if there in..." He trailed off, and all four of us looked at the house.

A light came on in the family room.

 

+(Dru)+

I was sitting beside Ta'Karrah's hospital bed and she was asleep. She was hooked up to an IV, and occasionally I'd hear her heart beep, on the monitor.I had her hands intertwined in mine, and I pressed them to my lips. I don't even know what happened, I don't even feel anything! I don't know...

I'm still in shock of how our wedding was ruined, how my baby was killed, and my nephew was kidnapped. How the fxck does that happen in one whole damn day, and in less than 10 minutes?!

Everyone else went home, and I know Diamond must be losing her mind! To go home and not have your son with you...I wouldn't be able to live if I had to go home without Melissa. When Ta'Karrah found out she lost the baby...I have never seen her cry so hard in my life. Well, besides the time when I had to leave to go after Sanquez, but forget that.

The way her face was twisted in pain...I felt like I was being electrocuted...it hurt me! That's why I went so ballistic on the doctors...I mean, you can go to the fxcking moon, you can clone a damn sheep, but you can't save a damn child?!

The whole situation just makes me sick.

"Uhm sir?" A female voice said.

I looked up and there was a nurse, who looked to be in her early 20's standing by the doorway. She was black, and was really pretty. But I could also see she was nervous and shy...girls, girls, girls.

"Yeah?"

"A-are you gonna spend the night? If you are, do you want me to get you a pillow and cover?" She asked.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I said, giving her one of my best smiles.

I almost jumped out of my seat laughing, when I saw her mouth drop. She nearly ran out of the room, out of pure excitement.

When I looked back at Ta'Karrah her eyes fluttered open, and for a moment we just stared at eachother.

"Im so scared Dru..." She whispered, squeezing my hand.

I squeezed it back. "Baby, what are you scared for? We'll take care of those bi+ches fast and easy, and you know that."

She blinked and a tear rolled down her face, I used my other hand and wiped it off her face.

"I know baby...but I'm just scared! I dont know why...I just am. How they did they even get in the wedding? Where did they come from?!" She exclaimed.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know...but trust me...we'll get them back."

She nodded. "When they took you out the room...they told me that the baby was shot in her head...we were going to have another baby girl."

I shook my head. "So where's the baby? They took it out?"

"Yup..." She raised her shirt and there was a long scar going across her stomach.

I covered my face. "Why did this have to happen to us?" I muttered.

It got silent for a moment, until my phone rang...it was Carter.

"Yeah, wassup?" I answered.

"Im going to need you to get home...and now." He said.

I frowned. "Wh-what? Why?" I asked, standing up.

"Theres a dude here...claiming to be our..." He trailed off.

"Carter, what's wrong?!"

I glanced at Ta'Karrah and her face was full of worry.

"Dru...there's a 19 year old boy here...claiming to be our brother."

 

Only We Know What Is Talked About, Baby Boy

I Dont Know How You Could Be Driving Me So Crazy

Baby When You're In Town

Why Dont You Come Around?

You Can Trust Me

Alicia Keys- Diary

<Diamond>

Carter knocked down the door, and we all bonerushed into the crib.

There was a boy that looked to be about my age sitting on the couch, but when he saw all four of us charging at him, he stood up and raised his arms, with a scared expression on his face.

"No! I'm not-"

"Get his ass!" Carter yelled.

Killah tackled him to the floor, while Carter grabbed his gun and started walking throughout the house, making sure there weren't any other enemies in here.

"Dont go by yourself!" Gabby yelled, running after him.

"Let me go! I'm not trying to kill you! I'm innocent!" The man yelled.

Killah put him in a chokehold, and I grabbed a gun from off the floor.

I put it to the man's head. "Speak. Before I pull this trigger." I growled.

Carter walked back into the room. "He's alone. Diamond back up from him...I'll handle him." He growled.

"Can you all just please let me go?! I'm not armed and I-"

"Shutup! Who are you and who sent you?" Carter asked.

"Shay and Alexis but-"

Carter pulled the trigger and shot the man in his leg.

"Aghh! What the fxck was that for?!" The man screamed, holding his leg.

"I oughta kill yo' ass right now! Where the fxck are they?!" I hollered.

Blood oozed from his leg, but luckily it was a flesh wound.

"If you'd let me talk, then I'll tell you!" He yelled.

"Killah let him go." Carter said.

Killah dropped him and the guy fell to the floor coughing, and wincing in pain.

"Speak now!" Carter roared.

"Okay! Damn!" The man yelled.

Carter raised the gun and aimed at his head. "Who are you? And how the fxck did you get into my house?!"

"My name is Rahiem...I was sent by Alexis and Shay...to pretend to be your friend, so I can double cross you guys in the end, so they can take you out."

I frowned. "Well, why are you telling us this?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "Because you're my brothers and sisters...I know all of you, Diamond, Dru, and Carter." He said.

"Oh hell naw! I'm finna kick yo' ass now!" Carter yelled, taking charge at him.

"No!" I yelled, grabbing Carter's arm, and making him stop.

"No? Girl are you crazy-"

"Carter...he knows our names." I said.

"So?! Didn't you just hear him say, that he works for Alexis and Shay?! The same two mothafxckas that we want to kill!"

"Correction, I don't work for anybody." Rahiem said.

"Shutup!" Carter spat.

I sighed and turned to Rahiem. "When my brother gets here...yo' ass got alot of explaining to do." I hissed.

That's when Carter pulled out his phone.

************************

When Dru walked through the door, there were no questions asked. I was lying down on the couch, with my legs on top of Killah, and Gabriela was lying across Carter's legs on the other couch. Dru took a chair from the kitchen and placed it right in front of Rahiem. He sat on it backwards and started mean mugging Rahiem. Now, that Dru's here...none of us have to speak anymore.

"Who are you again?"

"Rahiem."

I could tell already that Rahiem was intimidated and scared of Dru. Hell, I would be too, if I was in his position.

"Okay Rahiem...you already know what we want to hear. Speak."

"Langston and Donna...are your parents right?" Rahiem asked.

"Yes." Carter growled.

"Where are they?" He asked.

Dru snickered. "Dumbass, they're dead. Long gone! Where the fxck have you been all this time, 'brother'?"

Rahiem sighed. "In a damn foster home. That's where I've been all this time."

"How'd you end up there? And how old are you?" Dru asked.

"Im 19...and I don't know. That's where I was for as long as I can remember."

"There's no way your ass is 19, because Diamond is 19, and she was the last child of our mom." Dru said.

"I don't have the same mom as you. My mom's name was Paris."

Dru stood up from his chair. "That's some bull shi+! You trying to say my dad cheated?! Man, you don't look nothing like us!"

Wrong. Rahiem looked every damn spit of Dru!

"Well it's true! What the fxck Ima lie for?!"

Dru sat back down in his chair. "Continue, before I whoop yo' ass."

"Anyway...I know all of this shi+ because I asked my caretakers about my parents, they didn't know that much except for their names, and when they dropped me off here. I guess our dad, didn't want you all to know about me...so they gave me up."

I coughed, and all eyes were on me. "What?"

Dru shook his head. "So how'd you find out about us? How'd you get here? What are you doing here?"

Rahiem was about to speak, but Gabby talked over him.

"Dru...Ima need you to come sit by me." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

We all knew why! If Rahiem tells Dru why he's here and who sent him, in a 5 feet distance from Dru...this will be the last time we ever see Rahiem alive again!

"Just do it Dru." I mumbled.

He sighed and got up from his chair, and sat down next to Carter. Carter grabbed Dru's arm, so if Dru tried to hop up, he would have an easier chance of keeping him away from Rahiem.

"Man, what is wrong with you all? I'm not gonna do anything!" He hissed.

I bit my lip and looked away, because deep down...I KNOW Dru is going to snap before little old Rahiem can even get the chance to protect himself.

"Tell him Rahiem." Killah said.

Rahiem for some reason looked at me for help. I shook my head and looked away from him.

"Uh...uh...I was sent by Alexis and-"

It all happened so fast, where we all sat there in shock as Dru began to pound the life out of Rahiem. Damn! He didn't even get to finish his sentence!

Killah and Carter hopped up and they were struggling to get Rahiem out of Dru's grasp.

Dru was hitting him so hard, where I could FEEL the smacks, and blood was flying from off of his fists! Rahiem was screaming like a little girl, and I don't blame him! He's gonna kill him!

When they finally got Dru off of him, they had to drag him away from Rahiem's barely alive body.

"Let me go! Let me go! I'm good! I'll stop!" Dru yelled.

Carter and Killah let him go and then they hunched over...and they were both breathing hard trying to catch their breath. The room was deathly quiet and all you could hear was heavy breathing, and Rahiems silent cries of pain. Damn, I actually feel bad for him!

Dru just stood there clenching his fists and stared murderously at Rahiem. He took a step.

"Dru...enough." I said.

Carter and Killah looked at him.

Dru put his hands up. "Im not gonna touch him...I'm not gonna touch him."

Carter & Killah backed up...big mistake.

Dru lunged at Rahiem and got a few more good punches on him, before Carter and Killah completely pulled him off, and dragged him all the way on the other side of the room.

I got up and ran to Rahiem's side...his fxcking ribs were broken!

"Damn it Dru! Why the fxck did you have to do that?!" I snapped, at him.

"What?! Am I the only one who heard who this fxcker works for?!" He yelled back, outraged.

I shook my head and turned back to Rahiem. "Are you okay? Can you breathe?"

He coughed up blood, and then winced in pain.

"Oh shi+! We gotta get him to a hospital." Gabriela said.

"No! That's the second person we'll be taking to the ER! They're gonna get suspicious." Carter said.

"Well then they're just going to have to get suspicious Carter! Look at him, he's pretty much dying!" I hissed.

It went silent and all you could hear was Rahiem coughing up more and more blood. He's losing too much!

Dru stood up & shook off Killah and Carter, he then glared at me.

"What?" I snapped, with attitude.

He shook his head. "Look at you, always protecting the fxcking enemy...you're pathetic." He growled, through hissed teeth.

My mouth dropped and hurt seared through my body.

"Wh-what? Why would you say that?!" I snapped.

"Dru, you need to stop." Carter said, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"No...she needs to know. She needs to know, that it's always her ass that backtracks us! Have you forgotten that this is your family Diamond?! You're ALWAYS protecting the enemy!" He yelled.

I stood up, on the verge of tears. "That is NOT true." I hissed.

"Yes it is! First you wouldn't believe me about Red, and who was right?! Now you're believing this fool who actually WORKS with Alexis and Shay?! You're killing me Diamond! You're really killing me!" He yelled.

I couldn't believe he was saying all of this to me! How is he going to try and twist all this shi+ up on me?! See, this is why I can't stand his ass!

"Dru...shut up!" Carter yelled, pushing him.

Dru pushed him back, & Carter fell to the floor.

Carter got up and was about to charge at Dru, but Gabby little ass, somehow flew across the room and tackled Carter.

"Stop fighting! Stop! Carter calm down!" She yelled.

I took that as my cue to leave.

"Diamond, wait!" Killah called after me.

But it was too late. I sprinted out the door and into the night...having no clue of where I was going.

<Shay>

"What the fxck are you crying for Alexis?!" I screamed.

"Because...they're going to get us Shay! They're going to find us and kill us!" She wailed, tears rolling down her face.

I raised my hand and slapped the living shi+ out of her. She fell to the ground and her son Antwan started crying.

"Shut the fxck up!" I yelled at him. I turned back to Alexis and her nose was bleeding. "Theyre not going to fxcking find us okay?! Now pull your damn self together and go get that girls son! Your stupid ass was supposed to grab one of Toya's kids! But your scary ass stayed in the car, so he was the only kid that I could snatch!" I hollered.

"Whatever Shay! And don't you ever hit me again! If it weren't for my ass, we still would be looking for them to this day!" She yelled.

I spat at her feet. "Youre a fxcking dsigrace to me Alexis, I should kill your ass and that dumb baby of yours right now! If you wanna live, I suggest yo ass do whatever I say, do you hear me?!" I yelled.

She didn't say anything, she just kept sobbing and crying.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, raisig my fists.

"Yes!" She cried.

I took a deep breath and straightened up my shirt. "Good. Now clean yourself up and fix me something to eat." I hissed.

I stepped over her body and walked downstairs to the basement.

Alexis and I, we stayed in a broke down warehouse that was lost in the woods, of Puerto Rico. It was abandoned and falling apart, so no one really came through here. Until I get word back from Rahiem...Alexis, her son, and Diamond's baby...were going to leave back to the States and go to New York, where everything is going to go down.

I have people over in the States who I commanded to kidnap Shawn's daughter Hayley, and all of Toya's little friends.

I'll hold them for ransom and when they all arrive...I'll make small talk with Toya, Shawn, Diamond and all her people...and then we'll kill them all. This plan WILL work, and I'll be damned if it doesn't! I'm going to finish off what my Boss couldn't even get started. I'll be a legend after this! And then when it's all over, I'll kill of Alexis and her baby, I could give two fxcks about them! So in the end, I'll be on top and the only one alive!>:)

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, Diamonds baby...I think his name is Le'Rey, was fast asleep on a cot, I provided for him. The basement was cold, and I could see he was shivering in his sleep. Poor kid, if Alexis wouldn't have pu$$ied out, he'd be with his parents, and it'd be one of Toya's kids on this cot!

I don't know why...but I hold a soft spot for this Le'Rey kid...damn. I picked him up off the couch and cradled him to my chest. Awhh, he's so cute! Stop.

I sighed, and carried him up the stairs, and lied him down on the couch.

I grabbed a blanket and put it over him, and his shivering stopped. This warehouse had no heat, no electricity or anything! We can't live in this place!

"Shay...the stove doesn't work or anything else." Alexis said, walking into the family room, Antwan waddling behind her.

"I think I know that dumbass. Put on a disguise and go buy us all something to eat!" I barked.

She nodded and scurried out of the place. I looked back at Le'Rey and he was smiling in his sleep. I then did something that I thought I could never possibly do. I bent over and kissed him on his forehead.

"Sweet dreams kid, sweet dreams."