Bitch, Where's My Money?

Never Scared

You get beat dead, that means you dead meat

I been on Wall Street, Beach Street, *Gregg Street*

That's Dallas, Atlanta, I style with them hammers

I wild witcho nanna, doggystyle on a hamper

You'll get ripped apart, that's it with darts, you kids ain't smart

Pop, pop, pop, I lit the dark, from the wizard door, come get some heart

That's courage and brain, 'caine on several strips

Bone Crusher ft Cam'Ron, Busta Rhymes, and Jadakiss-Neva Scared (Remix)

 
+(LaToya)+

"What the fxck do you mean he's not coming back Dru?! You guys left with him and you're supposed to come back with him!" I screamed, with tears rolling down my face.

It was Dru, Carter, Gabriela, Diamond, Killah, Rahiem ugly ass, Ta'Karrah, Jayla, Vick, and I in the family room and we were all discussing what was going to happen, and what happened. All the kids were in the back watching TV so they would be distracted, but I knew my son Andre wasn't distracted.

"Toya were sorry but-"

"How could you let her take him Dru?! How did Shawn get left behind?!" I snapped.

Diamond wrapped her arms around me, but I shook her off. NOTHING could calm me down right now...but Shawn. And he's not here with me! It's bad enough knowing that there's a crazy ass bi+ch that's after us...but it's worse knowing that Shawn is stuck with her! What if she kills him?! She can do whatever she wants to him!

"Because we were ambushed damn it! We found where they were hiding, and when we ran in...she had boys in their, working for her! Toya, we didn't even have time to pull out our guns to shoot back! They ambushed us and chased us out the house, and we had to dodge bullets. I don't know how...but somehow Shawn got caught, and when I turned around...he told me to leave him. Toya, I didn't want to leave him there either, but I knew if we tried to go back for him, we all wouldve been killed and everything would end now." Carter said, standing up.

I just put my face in my hands and started crying harder. My life...is gone! I WILL NOT be able to live without Shawn! What will my kids think?! Thy hardly know what's going on! Andre and Julian are the only ones, who KIND of understand what's going on, but other than that...the children are oblivious!

"So what now Dru? What are we going to do?" Ta'Karrah asked.

"Everybody get packed. Were leaving to Cali...where Shay is going to meet up with us...she says if were on time...she'll give us the choice of taking Rey back or Shawn." Dru said, looking at Diamond.

I looked over at Diamond, and her eyes lit up. "My baby? Oh my god...let's go!" She exclaimed.

But my heart sunk. I know this is bogus...but right now I could care less abot her child! Shay won't kill Le'Rey...but she WILL kill Shawn! It'd make more sense to get Shawn back, because he can fight!

"How do you know that?" Jayla asked.

"Because Shawn called us in the car. Anyway, after we get Rey...we'll travel to New York and that's where everything is going to go down. I'm not sure what were going to do in New York...but be ready for anything." Dru answered.

"Alright...well everyone get packed and let's go." Carter said, hopping up.

+(+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+ and +(LaToya)+

This by far, is the worst thing that I have ever had to do. This is worst than knowing that my husband is in the hands of Shay. Right now, were all in the airport, waiting to board our plane to California, but here's the worst part...we have fake names and alibis.

Dru was Tucker Johnson, Ta'Karrah was Candice Johnson, and Melissa was Bobbay Johnson. Diamond was Demetria Samson, Killah was Raheed Samson, and my son was Torrence Samson.

Jayla was Chelsea Phones, Vick was Lorenzo Phones, and Julian their son was Tremaine Phones.

Gabriela was Esperanza Hampshire, Carter was Lucas Hampshire, and Gracey was Danielle Hampshire.

And then here's the worst part...my name is Cindy Rose, my duaghter is Tracy Rose...and my husband is...Rahiem. *dies* .

When Dru told me that, I nearly hopped out of the car. Shay can kill me before I have to pretend that he's my husband! I HATE him! His name is Alec Rose...and we all have to call eachother by our fake names too, and we can't act like we know eachother! It's terrible and plain torture!

So I'm sitting down next to Tracy (Tierra) my daughter, and I'm waiting for (Alec) Rahiem ugly ass, to come back from the bathroom. Everyone else is spread around us, and are into their own conversations. Every once in a while, Candice (Ta'Karrah) would look over and give me a sympathetic look.

"Mom, when are we going to get on the plane?" Tracy (Tierra) asked me.

I laced our fingers together. "In a little bit babe...are you bored or something?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No...and mom?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Dad? And why do we have fake names?" She asked.

"Shh! And...baby...I don't know." I answered, looking away from her. Ugh, there's no way in hell I could let her see me cry! Even though she did earlier...I just hope she doesn't ask the main question: 'What's going on?'

Right when Tierra was about to ask me another question, Rahiem came back.

"Im back! Did you guys miss me?" Rahiem grinned, plopping down next to me, and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

If there wasn't a crowd of people around us, and if we weren't on the run...I wouldve took his arm, twisted it behind his back, and snapped it off...but we are, so I can't.

I glared at Rahiem, and he had a smirk on his face. "If you don't take your arm from around me...it will be the last time you'll be able to use it." I growled, through clenched teeth.

He slowly removed his arm from around me, and scooted a little away from me.

I smiled tauntingly at him, then looked back at Tierra. She was too consumed into a game she was playing on my phone.

"You look a hundred times better when you're smiling." Rahiem mumbled, under his breath.

I sware my blood ran cold, and anger controlled my body. Rahiem was bringing out a whole new me, and if he keeps fxcking with me, I'm going to end up killing the nigg@h.

I turned my head towards him with the meanest glare I could possibly ever posess onto my face.

"You have ALOT of nerve to even try talking to me, after everything that you have done. I KNOW you're no good, and this whole 'I'm on your side Tucker (Dru)' is a whole facade! You may be tricking Demetria (Diamond) but you sure as hell ain't tricking me. I hate very few people in this world Rahiem-I mean Alec...and you are about to kick Shay off the number one spot. Leave. Me. Alone." I hissed.

His eyes widened, and I sware I saw fear in them. "Well sorry..."

"DONT SAY ANYTHING TO ME!" I yelled.

I yelled that so loud, where it echoed...and for a second I had everyone's attention.

"Toya calm down." Ta'Karrah whispered/hissed from across from us.

I took a deep breath and slowly the attention eased off of me, and everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Flight 768 to Oakland, California is now boarding. Flight 768 is now boarding..."

+(+)+)+)+)+)+)+)+

We were all on the plane and everyone was asleep except for Demetria (Diamond). We were in first class, and I was unfortunately stuck sitting in the middle next to Rahiem...ugh. Tierra wanted the window seat hella bad and well...I couldn't say no to her. Anyway, this whole ride Ive been trying to go to sleep...but I can't because everytime I do, I wake up screaming from a nightmare. And that nightmare is Shay pulling the trigger to Shawn's head. Fxck.

So 10 hours have passed, and I am sleep deprived. We won't land in Cali for another 6 hours and I can't fxcking wait! Damn, I just hope I'll be able to at least get a glimpse of Shawn.

"Rose!"

I turned around and Diamond was standing up by the bathrooms. She waved me over. I took off my seatbelt, and stepped over Rahiem. I walked over to her and she pushed me into the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

Before I could question her, she talked over me.

"Toya, I know it's killing you to sit next to Rahiem...but you need to control-"

Suddenly, and I don't know how....but a burst of anger rose through my chest. "Control? Are you serious right now Diamond?! You want me to control myself around the man who is part of the reason of why were here and in this shi+?! Around the man who kidnapped your damn son?! And even worse, around the fxcking man that is trying to kill us all?! And you want me to control myself?!" I hollered.

"Will you shutup damn it?! People can hear you!" She hissed.

"Well good! I'm glad they can hear me...because I wish you could hear yourself! Do you not understand what is going on?! He works for Alexis and Shay damn it! That should say it all!" I yelled.

She grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me up against the door. "Look Toya. I didn't bring you in here for this shi+! So you need to shutup and calm the fxck down!" She snapped.

I pushed her ass off of me and she bumped into the wall. "Calm down?! Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! Me?!" I snapped.

A knock came on the door. "Excuse me, but is everything okay in there?" A female voice asked.

But Diamond and I were consumed into staring eachother down, to answer the lady. Oh god...this is going to be one long plane ride.

+(Diamond)+

When we finally landed in California...it was 8 pm...and instead of going to a hotel room and resting up like any other normal family would...we were setting out for Shay and Alexis. Now that were in the States...we had to really maintain our alibis, because my family and I...are still the number one fugitives in the gang world, because we took out Sanquez. We don't have to call eachother by our fake names anymore...but whenever were in public or signing something, then we have to use them.

It was Dru, Ta'Karrah, Melissa, Jayla, Vick and Julian in a Denali in front of us, and it was Toya, Rahiem, Andre, and Tierra in a Camero behind us. It was Killah, Carter, Gracey, Gabby and I in a Tahoe, in the middle, and we were all on the expressway. Oh my god...I can't believe this shi+ is happening! I'm finally going to get my son back in my arms! But I do feel bad for Toya though...even though were on not so much good terms...but I NEED my baby back! I don't see why everyone is still doubting Rahiem! If he really was bad, he wouldve been tried some shi+ on us! But it is what it is...

As we were driving, we passed up the very hotel that we stayed in...when we on our way to France when everything went down. Woah, Cali holds alot of past for me! This is the last place we were at before we went to Francec and here we are again, back for almost the same reason.

Smh...anyway, I just want to get my son back...kill Shay crazy ass and Alexis, get back Shawn...and get the fxck back home! Is that too much to ask for?

+(Shawn)+

"Come on Little Man...you're going to see you're mom in a little bit, so let's get dressed." I said, picking up Le'Rey off the bed.

We were all in a hotel room, and in a couple hours, we'd be leaving to go meet up with Dru, Carter, Toya, etc...etc..you know who I'm talking about! So they can make the choice of taking Rey or me. I already know they taking Rey back, because I can fend for myself, and even if they did choose me...I was going to send the kid over anyway. I know Diamond and Killah are juiced as fxck knowing they're going to get their son back...I just hope Shay & Alexis don't try no sneaky shi+. Speaking of those two crazy bi+ches...both if them are trying to get in my pants! I know that's almost every mans dream to have two women all over you, but not when the bi+ches is crazy!

After yet another one of Shay's attempts to rap3 me failed, she and Alexis stormed out of the room, & I don't know where they are.

Probably in their room fxcking eachother! Ugh, they're sick.

"But I'm tired!" Rey whined.

I laughed and set him down on the counter. "You don't wanna see your mom and dad Rey?"

His eyes lit up and he gave me a toothy grin. "Mom! I want my mom!!" He grinned.

I chuckled and ran his bath water. Surprisingly, Shay has been taking care of Diamond's baby...she actually shows a soft spot for him. Hmm, maybe that's what she needs, a child. Sike!

I quickly washed up Rey and got him dressed in an outfit Shay had bought for him, which was a black and red 'Jordan' outfit, with black and red J'z to match. She even gave him a black headband! Damn!

When I got him dressed, I lied him under the covers & he fell asleep. I hopped in the shower and believe it or not...I started to cry.

I miss Toya! I miss my kids! & taking care of Le'Rey only makes me miss them harder! Oh god...I hope everything works out!

When I got out, I lotioned up and put on some Jordan basketball shorts, & a Jordan shirt to match. I put on Jordan socks and shoes to match, and Shay bought all of this for me. Damn...I guess she really likes Jordan.

I then grabbed a piece of paper and pen, and started writing a letter to Toya...pretty much saying I loved her, missed her, and the kids. I told her that Shay & Alexis are planning something big when we get to New York bu I don't know what. When I was done, I folded the paper and put her name on the front with hearts around it...yeah I know that makes me look like a little bi+ch! But when you're family and life is on the line...those 'manly rules' are thrown out of the window.

I picked up the note and stuck it in Rey's pocket. I hope someone is smart enough to find this!

After that, I turned on the TV and settled to sportscenter. My favorite basketball players of all time were on here and they were new hosts. Darnell Collins and Dion (if you haven't check out Ms. Deian books!). I started catching up on sports and it actually started to help take my mind off of the life I was living until...

"Get the boy and let's go! It's show time!" One of the Puerto Rican guys grinned, opening my door.

+(Shay)+

Alexis, Lil Red (her son) were in the back, Shawn & I were in the middle, and my driver and Rondo were in the very front of the Escalade we were in. Le'Rey was asleep in my arms, and to tell you the truth I was going to miss this little boy! But whatever, when I take out his whole family, I'll raise him so he can believe that I'm his mother.

"You know it's not too late to back out, right?" Shawn said, out of nowhere.

I turned to him with a smirk on my face. "What did you say?!"

He looked back at me. "You heard what I said Shay. Why don't you just give up? If you do now...I promise I'll let you walk away alive." He snickered.

I reached up and slapped the living shi+ out of him. I heard Rondo and Roscoe (the driver) start laughing. "I told you about that smart mouth Shawn! Keep it up and I'll start to second guess wether or not I should let you see Toya."

I grinned, wickedly. At the sound of her name, his eyes lit up...and I could literally FEEL the love he had for her, radiating from off of his body. Ugh, why can't anyone love me like that?! I'm a nice person!

I rolled my eyes, and glared out the window. It was silent until my phone rang. I smiled when I saw the caller ID.

"Hello Dru, glad to see you all actually stuck out with the plan." I answered.

"Yeah whatever. Where are you Shay? It's 10:30 and you said to be here by 10:15...you're late." He growled.

"Ohh baby are you mad? Don't worry honey, mama's gonna be there in 15, okay?" I giggled.

The line went dead and I busted up laughing, but I stopped when I saw no one else was joining in with me.

"What are you fools waiting for?! Laugh!" I yelled, pulling out a desert eagle, with fire in my eyes.

The car quickly filled with fake laughter, and I smiled to myself satisified. Oh, I love the feeling of power!

+(LaToya)+

"Toya calm down...they'll be here in 10 minutes." Dru said, for which had to be the millionth time.

"Well there taking too long damn it!" I hissed.

We were in the middle of nowhere on a road, and there was desert all around us. Everyone was outside standing in front of their cars, anxious to get this over with. Rahiem was standing next to me, and if I wasn't so excited about seeing Shawn for even just a second...I wouldn't allow him to even stand next to me. It's bad enough, having to sit next to him in the car!

Finally 10 minutes, we saw 3 Escalades apporaching, and I sware I almost pissed my pants out of happiness.

"Remember...don't pull out your guns unless I say so, alright?" Dru said.

Everyone nodded. Damn, I didn't know everyone was strapped! Why didn't they give me a gun? Oh yeah...because I wouldve fired, the second I saw Shay and Alexis!

"Mom, are we going to see Dad?" Andre asked.

I grinned at him. "Maybe...maybe."

I looked back at the Escalades, and it was three of them. They came to a complete stop and my breathing started to quicken...ugh I just want Shawn!

The door opened and out stepped Alexis, with a sleeping Le'Rey in her arms.

I looked over at Diamond, and she looked like she was about to claw Alexis's eyes out.

Alexis grinned at her, and Diamond let out a frustrated yell.

After her, another little boy stepped out...resembling Alexis, and I don't know why but Dru and his whole crew let out a gasp. I looked over at them with my eye brows raised.

"Is that...Red's son?" Diamond asked.

She nodded and placed her hand on the little boy.

Diamond shook her head. "Wow, I didn't think he'd have a baby by trash. But whatever, give me my damn baby." Diamond snapped, taking a step towards her.

"Dont give her back anything." Shay grinned, hopping out the car.

My mouth dropped...I can't believe she's standing 10 feet away from me! And I can't even do anything to her! But who gives a fxck...

Where is Shawn?He has to be in the car!

Shay and I locked eyes, and a grin spread her face. "Well, well Toya...how you been girl? Are those your kids?" She asked, pointing at Tierra and Andre.

"Where's my dad?!" Andre hissed.

Shay laughed. "Yup. I know you're his son...you look just like him. Whats your name sweetie?"

"Cut the bull shi+ Shay! Where is he?! Let me see him!" I yelled.

"Okay...we'll let you see him. But not right now...first we need to talk." Shay said, looking at Dru.

"There is nothing else for us to talk about Shay. Give us Le'Rey so we can leave for New York, where were going to kill yo' ass." Dru snapped.

Shay and Alexis busted up laughing.

"You guys are so funny! I mean, what made you guys convince yourself that you're going to take us out?! We can kill you all right now!" Alexis laughed.

"Then do it bi+ch. But I gurantee Im going to die with the satisfacion of killing your ass!" Diamond screamed, about to swing on Alexis.

But Killah grabbed her back.

"Diamond calm down! We can't-"

"Give them their baby." Shay snapped, interrupting Carter.

Alexis's mouth dropped. "That easy?! Oh come on Shay-"

SLAP!

"I said give them their damn baby!" Shay screamed, as Alexis almost fell to the ground.

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. This is a damn shame! How Alexis gone let her punk her ass like that?! Well whatever...

Shay then pulled out a gun and aimed it Gabby. She screamed and Carter pulled her behind him, pulling out his gun. That reaction made Dru, Vick, Jayla, Ta'Karrah and Vick pull out their guns. The Escalade windows rolled down and AK's appeared in the window.

I think I just shi+ myself.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down! I'm not going to shoot anybody...I'm just protecting myself. Alexis walk over to Diamond and give them their baby, & if any of you try something...you'll all get sprayed." Shay hissed.

I looked over at Alexis, and she was shaking so much she was about to drop Le'Rey!

"Hurry up and give me my baby, bi+ch!" Diamond yelled.

Alexis scurried over to Diamond, and literally tossed Le'Rey into her arms. When she did that, she ran back to Shay.

Diamond hugged Le'Rey to her chest, and Killah wrapped his arms around them.

"Awhh that's so sweet! But now...let's get to the grand finale! Dru, I want everyone to get in their car but Toya and her kids." Shay smiled.

I looked at Dru and he shook his head. "Hell no. I'm not leaving her out here alone...even if I am in a car. No."

Shay's face dropped into pretend hurt. "Oh okay then...then I guess she won't be able to see Shawn! Fine with me...Alexis let's-"

"Wait!" I called after her.

She turned around.

"Shay...let me see him." I begged.

Shay folded her arms. "Not until every soul is in that damn car!" She barked.

Slowly, everyone got back in their cars...but Dru.

"At least let me stay out here Shay. How do I know you're not going to try anything?" He asked.

Shay bit her lip. "Good looking out Dru...I guess I'll let you stay...but drop your gun." She said.

Without hesitation Dru dropped his gun to the ground.

"Kick it over to me." Shay grinned.

Dru sighed and kicked the gun at Shay. It skidded right to the front of her foot.

"Alexis pick it up." Shay commanded.

Alexis did as she was told and picked up the gun, stuffing it in her pocket.

I knew Dru was packing more, because believe me...he wasn't going to give up one of his guns that easy.

"Alexis open the door and tell Shawn to come out." Shay said, glaring at me.

Finally! The moment I've been waiting for! I want the longest time with him...so I'll let the kids go first, even though I just want him all to myself.

Alexis opened the door...and when he stepped out, I nearly melted. I felt like I couldn't breathe when I saw him! It was like meeting him all over again!

Andre and Tierra wasted no time, breaking away from me and tackling him into a hug.

"Daddy! Daddy!" They both giggled.

Shawn wrapped his arms around them both and started kissing them all over their face. I looked at Shay and she was looking at the ground...jealous bi+ch!

Then Shawn looked over at me...and when our eyes met, I felt a shock go up my body. I NEEDED him! I don't want to get back in that car without him!

"Alright kids, go get in the car." Shawn smiled at them.

"What? You're not coming with us?" Tierra whined.

"Why?! Dad, what's going on? Why does everyone have a gun?" Andre asked.

Shawn sighed. "Hard to explain...just get in the car okay? Daddy has to work, so I'll see you in a couple days okay?" He said.

They both nodded and then ran back over to me, and got into the car.

My turn.

I looked up at Shawn and for a moment we stood there looking at eachother. I felt the waterworks coming...so I made a mad dash over to him, hopping into his arms.

"Oh Shawn!" I cried, letting the tears fall.

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and picked me up off the ground. I buried my face in his neck,

And started to kiss his neck. Oh my god...it hasn't even been 2 days and Im already dying without him!

"Shawn! Please don't leave me again...please!" I sobbed.

He set me on my feet and looked at me. "Toya please don't cry...I'll be back! Once we get to New York, and kill these two crazy bi+ches...we won't ever have to worry about this again." He smiled, pushing me up against him.

I laughed, when I saw Shay and Alexis roll their eyes.

He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, and I started to get real into it because...this COULD BE the last time I see him...alive. Ugh.

When we were two seconds from getting carried away, Shay grabbed Shawn's arm.

"Okay that's enough! Quit it!" She yelled.

Shawn tried pulling away, but I bit his lip pulling him back into the kiss. He kissed back, and then I pulled away.

"I love you Toy..."

"I love you too..."

He was going to kiss me one more time, but Shay pretty much ripped me away from him.

"Get yo ass in the car!" Shay sneered, pushing him in it.

"I love you Toya!" Shawn yelled, just as Shay slammed the door after him.

I wiped my tears away and looked up at Shay. "I bet you dream of doing that." I grinned.

Alexis got in the car with her son, and then Shay got in...but before she closed the door, she said, "Oh yes honey I do dream. But dreams become reality." She then busted into laughter at my expression.

"See you soon Toya..."

She closed the door, and the Escalade with the love of my life in it, sped away