Bitch, Where's My Money?

You Know What It Is

Uhm, shawty wanna real nigg@h

construction has weezy ima build with her,

she'll be my meal after i have a meal with her,

then i deal wit her.

Now, wont you shake like a dog,

jump like a frog,

ride it like a horse,

scream and holla till you lose ya voice.

promise i know how to love,

what to do with ya heart,

shawty you so much of a target,

T-Wayne : You Know What It Is
 
+(LaToya)+

It was 3 in the morning and everyone was asleep, except for Rahiem and I. We were in the family room watching TV in silence. My son Andre was asleep, with his head on my lap, and Rahiem was on the other couch. We were watching 'Boyz In The Hood' and occassionally I'd catch Rahiem staring at me. When I'd look at him, his eyes would quickly flicker to the TV. All I know is...is if he tries anything, he WILL be killed.

I snuck another peek at him, & I saw that he in fact was staring a me again. What is this dude's problem?!

"Are you looking for something?!" I snapped, angrily at him.

His eyes widened, and he looked alarmed. "Oh! Uhm...n-no...wh-why?"

I smirked. "Because this whole time you have been staring at me. Now, what the fxck do you want?!" I hissed.

He frowned. "Nothing...damn. I was just looking..." He mumbled, glancing at the TV.

I rolled my eyes. "Well you can stop now! Damn! Don't nobody want yo' ugly ass looking a them." I growled.

Yehh, I know bogus. But do you think I care? This bi+ch is pretty much plotting to kill us! He may be doing it secretly, but I know he's doing it!

Suddenly, something happened that I really didn't expect. He got mad. I could literally see fire in his eyes, and his veins were popping out of his skin, and he was staring at me with nothing but pure hate.

Now usually, any normal woman wouldn't keep bothering a man, when they're in this mode. But I'm not a normal woman, because my fxcking husband is kidnapped! & There are two crazy physco bi+ches after me! So...I think I am slowly losing my mind.

"Awh what's wrong now? You mad now? Nigg@h please! The only person up in this bi+ch that should be mad, is me. Take yo' pu$$y ass on somewhere." I scoffed, giving him a dirty look.

He stood up from the couch, his nostrils flaring...but that only fueled my fire! It made me want to make him more mad, and more mad, so mad where he's going to fxck up!

I smiled evily. "What you gone do Rahiem? Huh?! You gone hit me?!" I challenged.

He didn't say anything.

"Come on Rahiem! If you gone hit me, hit me! If you think you bad, hit me bi+ch!" I boasted.

"Shutup Toya." He growled, staring me down, clenching and unclenching his fists.

I threw my head back and laughed. "See, yo' pu$$y ass ain't gone do nothing! Rahiem, you ain't shi+!" I smirked.

He took a step closer to me, and by now...you'd think Id be scared. Hell naw! I had the upperhand, and all this dumbass is doing, is stepping closer and closer to his death!

I didn't say anything then, I just picked up Andre and lied him down on the couch, next to me.

By now, Rahiem was standing directly in front of me and I seriously think this nigg@h is going to kill me. But whatever, all I gotta do is scream for Dru...and everything will be taken care of from there.

I stood up and got in his face. "Are you going to do anything? Huh?" I snapped.

And that's when I realized, I had made the BIGGEST, DUMBEST, and WORST decision in my life.

His eyes then turned to pure lust, and before I could scream, he grabbed me to his chest, muffling my screams with his mouth.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins as we started wrestling. I bit his hand, but he acted like it didn't phase him. He then swooped me up and carried me to the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

No!

He let me go, and when I opened my mouth to scream...he nailed me clean in my mouth...making me fall on the bathroom floor, barely moving.

I felt my head spinning, and I tasted blood...a whole lot of blood.

"Who's the bi+ch now Toya?! Huh?! Who?!" He hissed, unzipping his pants.

Horror and shock pumped through my veins, and I started crying. Oh my god this can't be happening! But I couldn't even move, or call out for help...because he had literally punched the living daylights out of me. I felt my vision blurring, and getting black.

He pulled down his pants and then got on top of me, pulling down my shorts.

"No! Get off of me!" I croaked, swinging and flailing my arms.

He slapped me again, and the impact sent my head flying right into the side of the toilet...and then I felt blood going down on the side of my face. Oh my god!

"Isnt this what you wanted Toya?! You was talking all yo shi+! Why you ain't talking now?!" He grinned, wickedly.

I couldn't feel anything, because my body was so hurt...I can't believe this is happening to me! Oh my god, somebody help me! I wanted to yell out soooo bad! But the pain was killing and overcoming me! All I could do is cry...and pray to god that this won't happen!

He pulled down my shorts and ripped my underwear off. I started to cry harder.

"Please...please don't! Please..." I sobbed.

He laughed. "Nawh yuh taking this bi+ch! I bet Shawn can't hit this like I do! Don't worry bay, I'll go in nice and slow!" He smiled.

I spit in his face and I tried to fight him some more, but he grabbed my arms, pinning them down.

He fought my legs open, and wrapped them around his waist.

He opened me up....and then he entered.

I was raped. He started going in and out, and each thrust I cried harder and harder.

He started going faster and faster, going deeper...and I was screaming out of pain.

He put his hand over my mouth, muffling my cries and protests.

Just when I thought my life was over...and there was no way I could live anymore...I heard banging on the bathroom door.

"What the fxck is going on in there?! Toya, are you in there?!" Dru hollered.

Rahiem froze, and I could see the fear in his eyes.

Yes!

"Dru help me! Help!" I cried.

Within seconds, Dru busted the door down, and when he saw Rahiem...it was like all hell broke loose.

"You fxcking basterd!" He screamed.

He pulled Rahiem off of me, and threw him out the bathroom.

Ta'Karrah and Jayla rushed into the bathroom and helped me out. They both started crying when they saw what had happened.

"Oh my god Toya!" Jayla cried.

They picked me up, and I cried onto Ta'Karrah shoulder ad they lifted me up and out the bathroom.

"Carter and Killah, help!" Jayla yelled.

Dru and Vick were mercyless beating the living shi+ out of Rahiem.

Carter ran out his room and I was crying so hard...I blacked out.

+(Dru)+

He rap3d her! I can't believe he fxcking raped her!

"Dru get off of him! What is wrong with you?!" Diamond yelled, running into the room, trying to pull me off of him.

LaToya passed out, so all the girls were in my room with her. All the guys were helping me whoop his ass.

I was so angry, I didn't give a fxck what I did to Diamond! He just raped her!

I turned around and pushed her ass to the floor.

"You fxcking dumbass! This bi+ch just raped Toya!" I hollered.

Her mouth dropped and shock filled her body.

I looked back at Rahiem and he was bloody and broken.

"We killing this mothafxcka! Carter get my gun!" I snapped.

Carter dipped into my bedroom.

I bent down and grabbed Rahiem by his neck. We beat his ass so bad, I couldn't even see his face, because blood covered it.

Carter came back with the gun and handed it to me.

"Now. I want you tell me everything yo ass know...or I'll pull this trigger right now!" I yelled.

+(Rahiem)+

I was scared for my life. He's really going to kill me! I'm gonna die here !

Oh my god...I don't know what I was thinking actually raping her! They were gonna find out that I did it, regardless ! I was so beat up, that my mouth was broken and I could barely talk, or breathe!

"Bi+ch you better talk now!" Dru yelled.

"He can't! We broke the bi+ches mouth in!" Killah hissed, kicking me in my stomach.

"Aghh!" I cried, out in pain.

I started coughing and spitting up blood.

"Do you realize what you've done?! That woman has a fxcking husband and two kids! I oughta leave yo ass alive, so Shawn can kill yo ass, himself!" Dru yelled, whipping me in the head with his gun.

I was in so much pain, I didn't even feel that blow. I just crumpled to the ground, crying harder.

"Thats it! Bring Toya in here!" Dru snapped.

I don't know who, but somebody moved and disappeared.

A couple minutes later, Toya walked in...and she wouldn't even look at me.

Dru handed her the gun, and I sware my heart stopped beating.

Toya locked eyes with me, and I have never seen so much hate in them!

She raised the gun, and I closed my eyes.

"Go ahead Toya, kill his ass!" Dru hissed.

That was the last thing I heard.

+(LaToya)+

Once I pulled the trigger, I knew he was dead. But did you think I was going to stop? No, I'm gonna fire a whole clip in this bi+ch!

I pulled the trigger again, and I didn't stop unti the clip was empty.

Andre screamed when he saw the sight and busted into tears.

I dropped the gun, and it was pure silent in the house, except for Andre crying.

I have never killed someone in my life, but today that all changed.

I looked over at Diamond and she was staring at Rahiem's body, with tears in her eyes.

See what happens, when you don't fxcking believe your family?!