Status: Active

Give Your Heart a Break

Chapter Five

Ariana smiled as she saw her friends interact with each other, she laughed along with all the jokes Jack would say to Louis and Louis would respond back with something just the same, she couldn't believe how lucky she is, with her two best friends who live with her in her dream house and meeting her favorite band which would be the Pierce the Veil guys.

"Hey love," someone whispered in her ear gently, startled Ariana turned around to find Zayn smiling cheekily, she laughed and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Hey," She replied with a grin.

"Whats up," He asks with a charming smile.

"WOAH WOAH! What is going on here?" Alex states loudly and stands in-between Zayn and Ariana.

"Nothing Alex, you already know you are my favorite boy," Ariana says as she kisses Alex's cheek jokingly.

"I better be women! I'm not sharing my redhead," Alex says as he hugs Ariana close to him. She laughs and pushes him away gently and starts walking where Tony was standing next to Vic and Jamie.

"Hi guys, so where off to next?" she asks while she touches Jamie's spiky hair, feeling the softness of it. She looks at Jamie in wonder and says "You know you have beautiful hair."

"Probably the Pirate Ship, and thank you," Jamie says, smiling his big dimpled smile.

"Yeah I want to check out that ride, seems fun," Tony says as he smiles at Ariana, who blushes. She always was attracted to him ever since she first saw him performing.

"Still want to sit next to me?" Vic asked as he sent a knowing smile towards Ariana.

"Sure do! Let's go ridding buddy, but remember I'm scared of any kind of ride that is not qualified as a kids ride," Ariana said while grinning widely at Vic, who just shakes his head at her. Smiling Ariana takes his warm hand into her's and pulls him toward the rides line. While the others followed behind. She wondered if Vic would get annoyed if she clutched his hand to death during the ride. "Maybe he does thinks I'm annoying," she thought.

The large group waited in line and once they got in the ride they all screamed loudly scaring the the young boy sitting alone in the corner, Ariana smiled apologetically at him and he just stared at her with wide eyes. She knew he probably was confused as if why the boys were screaming when the ride didn't even start yet.

"Guy's behave, other than us there is a young boy on the ride to, so don't scare him," Ariana scolded the boys around her who nodded and apologized.

She smiled and got comfortable between Vic and Victoria, on the other side of Vic was Jamie and Tony, they were sitting in the back of the private ship while the other boys sat in front of them.

"Here we go," Victoria said as she clutched the handle in front of her as the ride started.

"ARIANA LOOK IM A PIRATE," Jack screamed as he covered one of his eyes with his hand and made a hook with his other hand. Ariana just stared at him in fear, she couldn't get herself to talk because how high the pirate ship was going and her heart sank every time it went further up and came back.

"YEAH!" All the boys shouted, they were all laughing and teasing each other for being scared of a harmless ride, Vic tightened his hand around Ariana's and pulled her a little closer, he knew how scared she was and wanted to comfort her as best as he could. He looked over her to check up on her friend Victoria, she seemed to be handling herself well because she was screaming and laughing with the guys.

Once the ride was done, Ariana swore she wasn't going on other rides and that she just wanted to walk around and play a few games. The boys all looked disappointed but lightened up when she said that they can go on to other rides without her. Zayn, Niall, Victoria and Tony stayed behind with her to keep her company.

"Let's go, I want to win some teddy bears," Ariana said excitedly as she pulled Victoria towards a booth. The three boys laughed and followed her while talking amongst themselves.

"Dammit," Ariana grumbled as she tried for the third time to knock down the three blocks that were placed a few feet from her with a ball.

"Here, let me try," Zayn said as he took the ball from her hands gently and giving her a small smile, Ariana let him take the ball and took a few steps back to let him have his space. She watched as Zayn threw the ball and it knocked down only one of the blocks, she laughed a little and patted his shoulder. Tony volunteered get it for her next and she let him, she laughed again when Tony only knocked down two of the blocks. Victoria sighed loudly and took the ball from Tony's hand and threw it with the best force she could and she knocked all three of the blocks down. Ariana screamed and jumped to hug her best friend tightly, who just laughed and hugged her back.

"I guess a girl can play these games better than us," Zayn said as he shook his head. Tony nodded and Niall laughed at the two boys.

"I want the turtle!" Ariana exclaimed loudly, as she pointed towards the stuffed animal. The man who ran the booth laughed at her and handed her the turtle.

"Okay now where else do you want to go Ari?" Zayn asked Ariana as he walked closer to her side.

"Let's go eat I'm feeling a bit hungry," she responded, and started heading towards the entrance of a small restaurant.

"You should call the other guys too, I don't want them to feel upset that we've already ate without them," Victoria said as she stood next to a table that would fit all five of them.

"Yeah, I'll go call them right now," Ariana said as she got up and went inside the restroom to call Alex.

There were a few rings before the picked up, "Hey babe, what can I do for you? "

"Alex, we are going to sit down and eat at one of the restaurants and Victoria suggested you guys come to, we are at Fisherman's Galley," Ariana said into the phone as she looked at herself in the mirror and frowned when she saw her hair was all over the place.

"Okay, we will head over there now, wait until we come to order okay?"

"Okay, see you then," Ariana replied.

"Love you,"

"Love you too Alex, now hurry up," She said and ended the call, she looked at herself again and tried to fix her hair fire red hair as the best she could, when she couldn't she groaned loudly and just left the restroom.

"They are on their way over here, they said don't order without them," Ariana said once she got to where Victoria and the boys where sitting.

They all nodded at her and started up a conversation. It took Alex and the other boys five minutes to come and start filling up tables next to the one they were sitting at. The screeches of the chairs could be heard as the boys pulled them out and sat on them.

"Jack, get everyone's orders and make a list on your phone and go order them," Ariana said as she scrolled through through Instagram on her phone, double tapping any pictures she found interesting. She didn't hear Jack's response but she heard him get up and start asking the other boys what they wanted.

Once the group got their orders, they all ate and chatted with each other, once they finished they all waited until everyone one was done before walking out the restaurant. Jack suggested they go to the arcade next and then the beach, everyone agreed and headed towards the arcade. Harry and Ariana were behind the large group walking at a slow pace.

"Are you liking it here so far?" Ariana asked Harry, who nodded.

"Yeah, it's fun hanging out with the guys, they are a interesting bunch," he replied with a smile.

Ariana was about to reply when she saw a photo booth, she looked at Harry hopefully and he laughed at her expression and nodded at her. That's all Ariana needed before she grabbed his hand and led him towards the photo booth. Harry insisted that he pay for the pictures but Ariana didn't let him. Once Ariana payed they both got in and got ready to pose. They first smiled big for the first picture, then Ariana threw up a peace sign and Harry just laughed at her. The next picture was of both of them making funny pictures and last one was of both of them staring into each other's eyes.

Ariana knew the pictures were done but she couldn't pull her eyes away from Harry's beautiful green orbs, they were so hypnotizing and she didn't realize she was moving closer to him until his lips were just a few centimeters away. She could feel his warm breath on her face and it wasn't until a loud crash was heard from outside that she pulled away suddenly.

She stared at him with wide eyes, she couldn't believe she was about to kiss Harry, she just met the guy yesterday and even if she was attracted to him, she never kissed a guy this early in meeting them.

"I'm sorry, this was my fault, I hope you forgive me," Harry said as he looked at her with a disappointed expression. He wanted to kiss her so badly but he knew it was to early, but he was so tempted to kiss her soft plump red lips.

"No, it's okay, it's just too early you know, I want to kiss you, I really do, but not yet," She replied as she smiled at him, Harry nodded and took her hand, after he grabbed the pictures. They started waking towards the entrance of the arcade.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Is she starting to like Harry? Or it is Zayn?

Who do you want her with? tell me in the comments :D