Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Graduate, What's a Kid to do now?

"Bree I can't believe it! We have finally graduated and god, I'm going to miss you!"

I smiled at my best friend, Bridget. But I would normally call her Jamie because she likes to wear pajamas. All day everyday. She also likes jam and "jamming" to her favorite songs. Her long black hair was tied up into a neat bun and her toga matched the color of her eyes, which is blue.

The field was decorated with lots of white ribbons and all of the chairs were lined up carefully to accommodate the parents and guests but were already messed up since everybody was taking pictures. Let's just say a Hurricane came and went.

We have finally graduated college and because of my "talent" I already landed a job at a record company. A BIG record company. At first I was shocked because, why would they hire a girl like me right away? I just graduated and I have no experience, but I took it anyway since it pays a lot.

I AM NOT A GREEDY BITCH ALRIGHT? I just really need the money since my parents abandoned me since I was 5 and Bridget (and her parents) were the only ones who were there for me. I promised myself that once I graduated, I wouldn't live off on her family anymore. I was supposed to do this during High School but they pleaded so much...so I ended up going to college with her. Truth be told, I don't even know my family. All I know is, I was 5 and I didn't know what was happening. But I was sure there was screaming and blood...blood all over the place. I try to forget about it but it just keeps coming back.

"Earth to Bree? Stop staring off into the distance and look at me in the eye."

"What?" I turned and saw my step-mom, Margaret. She had the same black hair as Jamie but she had green eyes. "Oh hi mom." I blushed at bit and she hugged me. Followed by Jamie and all of the family.

"Guys can't breathe!" I was gasping for air and finally all of them let go. I smiled a bit then I laughed.

"Well mom! Bree and I will now be heading off to the concert. As promised." I stopped laughing and looked at her. What concert is she talking about?

"What do you mean concert? You didn't tell me anything about this..." I tried remembering a conversation or something that had the word concert in it but...nope. None came up.

"Sweetie you didn't tell her? Well she's going to bring you to --"

"MOM! it's a secret!. Bree, stop asking questions and just follow me lead." She started pulling me towards the car but Margaret stopped us.

"Wait! Pictures!" I sighed and turned. Jamie had her arms wrapped around me and I just smiled awkwardly while the camera flashed. We went over and looked at the screen.

Jamie looked so pretty and perfect, hair all neat while I looked like a wreck. My brown hair was all messed up. I tried curling it but I ended up burning the tips of my hair. My make-up was smudged because I was sweating a lot and my hazel eyes just looked tired.

"You look so pretty Jamie. Ugh. Why do I have to look so weird and ugly?" I scratched my head and looked around.

"Don't say that! You're beautiful just the way you are!" Then she started singing Bruno Mars and I just rolled my eyes.

"Jeeze Jamie. Stop singing." She stopped and smiled at me. "Well mom, we'll just go to my apartment and fix ourselves. See you tomorrow!"

"Take care! and remember, don't lose your virginity. I love you."

"Mom!" We yelled at the same time

She kissed our foreheads and I kissed her cheek. Jamie was busy talking to her other relatives and I just looked out of place. I barely even knew the whole family yet they treat me so kindly.

I walked over to the car and Jamie followed. I got in the front seat and waited. When she finally got in, I couldn't help but ask her all of the questions going inside of my head.

"What concert?"

"Shh."

"Artist?"

"You'll know."

"Who planned this?"

"Me obviously."

"Where are we going?"

"My apartment dimwit. We need to change." We arrived at her place minutes later. It smelled of vanilla, just like the color of her walls. Everything looked so neat and tidy. I was afraid if I went inside I would vandalize it.

"You need to shower?"

"Hell yes!" I said out loud. She laughed at me and pointed at our closet. I opened it and looked at the clothes I had. I wasn't really up to dress my best tonight since it was just a concert. I decided to wear a brown slouchy-like shirt and some shorts. And to finish it off, sneakers. I'm not the kind of girl who dress all girly just because i'm going to a concert. Shorts is essential because it will be hot there so I am not a slut.

I placed my clothes on the bed and went inside to shower. Jamie was busy eating food and watching television so that means I can stay there as long as I like. Which lasted for an hour since I could here Jamie yelling and pounding at the door. I got up, grabbed a towel and went out.

"What!?" I yelled at her face. She glared at me but let it go. "Now that you're out, time for me to take a bath!" She went inside and locked the door. Clever Bitch.

I got some underwear and got dressed. I wonder what the concert will be like. I walked into the kitchen and started eating some chocolate chip cookies. Sugar here I come! I was munching off of these critters for the past 10 minutes and I didn't notice Jamie coming out, all soaked and naked.

"Jesus Christ! Wear some fucking clothes!" I said covering my eyes with the cookies I had.

"Chill! I need to find some underwear..."

"You will remain a virgin until you graduate!"

"We already graduated! My god."

"Oh right." I laughed at myself and continued eating the cookies.

"What do you think? Black or Red?" She showed me the lingerie and I almost choked on what I was eating.

"Just wear Hello Kitty for all I care. It's just a concert!"

"But what if they decide to fuck me.."

"Won't happen."

"Why?" She whined and I turned to look at her. "Because i'm here." I whispered and I could see her face scrunch up a bit. Somehow I scare people when I whisper. She nodded and went back to the room. I sighed and continued eating cookies while drinking my milk.
♠ ♠ ♠
first story and I hope it goes well. uhm. please tell me what you think ugh. hi.

-Bree's concert outfit-