Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

A New Connection

For the last 20 minutes, I was stuck watching a fashion show consisting of Bridget, Jamie and oh! Bridget. She couldn’t decide on what to wear. At all. She asked me all kinds of questions like “Does this emphasize my boobs?” or “I don’t look like a weird right?” and the best one “Will this make the lead singer notice me?” don’t get me wrong, I love her but she annoys me sometimes.

“Can’t you just decide on you own?”

“This is my favorite band! Can’t you at least give me comments of some sort?”

“Nope.” I popped out the ‘p’ and started checking my phone. Oh look one new message from Matt, my new boss.

“Job starts Saturday. Don’t forget the things I have told you about.” I smiled to myself. “Sure thing Mr. Matt. Should I bring Mickey Mouse too?” I closed my phone and laughed to myself. I first met him while he was playing with his Minnie Mouse stuff toy and boy he looked hilarious. From that day onwards, I promised that I would forever make fun of him and get away with it.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Nothing.” I said and looked up. She finally decided to wear a black shirt with the words “party naked” printed on it. Black shorts and Black sneakers, and a bracelet to top it all off. Who knew Ms. Jamie would be wearing all black on this lovely evening. No I am not racist shut up.

“Why are you wearing your glasses?” I asked and she just shrugged at me.

“My eyes were stinging.” She let down her hair and you could see the black waves that were formed because of the bun. She applied little make-up but she still looked like a model. This made me glance at my outfit and wonder if I looked alright.

“Don’t worry Bree, I’m sure some guys would like to have a taste of that.”

“What?” but she just winked at me and I blushed. I went to the mirror and fixed my hair. I just brushed it so that I could untangle the strands. My hair was a bit wavy but it looked more like an alligator bit it. Oh well. I dabbed some lip gloss and added mascara then I’m good to go.

“What time are we supposed to be there?”

“uhm, it starts at about 7? But we have to go. Now.” She pulled my arms and while doing that I have stumbled upon my own two feet. And then I landed on my butt. How lovely.

“Crap.” I muttered. My ass is going to look blue tomorrow.

“It’ll be fine. Come on! Let’s go!”

“Stop screaming! It’s like four in the afternoon.” She rolled her eyes at me and continued pulling me towards the door, oblivious to the fact my butt was aching. We walked out of her place and went to her car…wait a second. Favorite band..,could this be

“Are we watching Nickelback!!?"

"I need to get you to a hospital soon." I laughed at her reaction. It feels good to make fun of people. "But really, who are we watching?"

"I did say it's my favorite band right?"

"Yep." She looked at me in the eyes and I know she was telling me that I should know them but all that comes into my mind is bananas and underwear.

"You are so clueless sometimes. You'll just have to find out during the concert." I grunted and slapped her arm. I wanted to know real badly who it was and now I was acting like a spoiled kid wanting to open her Christmas present before Christmas.

We went in her car and started listening to some 80’s music which I happen to like very much. We arrived at the venue minutes later. Phone in hand, bottle of water in the other, I was fully prepared. As for my friend right here, she has somehow carried all the things that she SHOULD NOT carry in a concert.

“Why did you bring a fucking condom?” I nearly shouted at her. It was still early but the place already had a line. A very long line just so you know.

“Like I said, if they want to fuck me, I’ll be prepared.”

“Idiot! If your mom comes looking for you what will I say? ‘Oh Bridget is just fucking some random dude in his dressing room. Don’t worry; she’ll be back the next morning. ‘ “

“That’s actually a good idea…”

“Jamie!” I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. For the love of all that is good and merciful, can’t this girl wait until she actually gets a boyfriend before she haves sex?

“You know, the more you talk about this…the more I want to kick you in the vagina.” I said. I looked up at her but her eyes were somewhere else. I turned to where she was looking then she screamed. The ear-piercing kind of scream that makes you want to tear up her throat and rip it off because the sound makes you want to die. Then other screams that were like hers but are more tolerable came.

“oh shit.”I hissed. It just hurts my ears and I tried covering it but it was no use. I squished myself in between the girls who were in front of me, line was already gone by then, and went to take a closer look.

It seems to be that the girls are fan-girling over some hot guys. Yes I do admit they looked kind of hot. Okay, very hot. The first one had light brown hair and was carrying some Starbucks. Not sure if I got my description right because all of the people were stepping on my toes and I swear to god it will bleed after this is over. Curse my height. Second guy had black hair with some blonde highlights. Going to call him the skunk dude because of the hair. He kept on smiling and high-fiving the people around him. He turned to face the crowd and then his eyes met mine. I couldn’t keep my gaze off of him and neither could he but we broke it off after first guy went inside. I looked down and started to feel the heat rushing up my cheeks. What the hell just happened?

“Bree oh my god! I just saw Alex and Jack! Alex looked so hot in those jeans! Oh my god going here early was totally worth it. I even got a bro fist from Jack! Can you believe it???”
No. Actually I don’t believe any of this. Honestly, I was too caught up in my studies and I didn’t pay attention to anything. You name it. Music, TV shows, fashion, gossip long story short, my college years sucked.

The line started to form once again and Jamie was pulling us at the front. The bouncers/guards were ushering the people to make a straight line. As if that’s even possible. They only appeared after the appearance of those two guys. They said they had to "Clean up their mess" and boy did that make Jamie laugh.

At about 6 o'clock they let us in. No pun intended. The venue was a little big ballroom that had a balcony. There were some people on it and were already yelling the band's name but I was too preoccupied by Jamie's occasional tugging of the hair to catch the name. The stage was set up at the very back of the place so that there would be room for the crowd. And probably some room for moshing. I thought that it would be a lovely walk going to the front but I spoke too soon. After entering, everyone seemed to run to the front. Including Jamie. It was a fucking stampede inside a fucking concert.

It was a good thing we were wearing rubber shoes since this exercise includes running and jumping. I felt bad for those wearing heels. We managed to get a good spot up front but I ended up hurting my boobs. I swear i'll be going from cup B to Cup A. ugh. The metal took my boob virginity.

"Jamie you really need to bring me to a hospital soon." My boobs are hurting!

"Why!!!!! I AM AT A CONCERT!!!!!" oh my god she is screaming all out by now. She was screaming something by the lines of All Time High? I don't know. Everybody was chanting their name and I couldn't help but shout too. Even if i'm not really sure what their name was. Help me god.

While shouting, the back drop was slowly rising and the screams just go louder. I had to cover my ears! I bet the band felt the same way too. The back drop read All Time Low...OH.
So it's All Time Low. I'm sure I have heard some of their songs but I never took them seriously.

"Hello Brooklyn!"

*crowd cheers*

"Are you ready to pop some champagne?"

*louder screams*

Then he started playing this catchy song which I think is called Poppin' Champagne. It really made me dance and jump up and down. Jamie was singing her heart out to all of the lyrics and it made me smile a bit. I looked up once again and saw skunk dude looking directly at me. I looked around wondering if he was just looking at another part of the crowd but i'm guessing he isn't since he laughed while I was doing this and he was pointing to me at some parts of the song.

Just looking at him makes my heart beat faster, because he is just so ENERGETIC. He can't stay at his own place! It's cute and all but sometimes it gets annoying because I want to see him closely! The drummer looked cool and had a good haircut, the bassist had the best muscles in the group and the singer is probably the lady killer of the band. I'm guessing this guy over here is the clown or the "immature" guy, I don't know.

At the back of my mind, something was telling me this is going to be the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hola. i'm sorry if this isn't as good as the first one...wait just I'M SORRY OKAY.

It's up to you guys and your imagination how alex and jack dress up like okay?

-Jamie's concert outfit-