Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Going Out Of My Mind.

The concert was exhilarating.

During the first song, they already got everybody losing their voices and their minds! Jamie was trying to tell me something but, stupid girl, we’re in concert and the screams just mixed in with her voice. But I think it goes somewhere along the lines of Alex is so Hot because she was pointing at the lead. Oh his name is Alex. That explains everything.

In the middle of some songs, skunk dude will go near Alex and start whispering in his ear or something and some parts he would just yell “Hey Alex.” But the guy never looked at him. Ignoring the dude I guess. While at some parts of the show, they were casually throwing dick jokes at each other which were indeed, funny and amusing.

There was also a time Jamie got her hair pulled by a girl and accidentally kissed her. I stared at them wide-eyed and realized it was not really a big deal but the other girl didn't think so.

"What the fuck!!"

"Ow! I'm sorry! It wasn't my fault my hair got pulled by your hands." Jamie scoffed at her at turned her back. She didn't really care about kisses. It doesn't mean that much if they weren't from someone you like.

"You Bitch." She hissed then started a bitch fight and the people around us thought it was moshing and decided to bitch fight too. Thank god skunk dude pointed at us and said "Guys! It's a fucking bitch fight!!"

"Don't hurt each other! We don't want to be responsible for the damage of your faces." Alex winked at them and they immediately stopped fighting and started swooning instead. Typical. But it sure did the trick. The crowd was starting to give us death glares because Alex "noticed" us and Skunk dude "pointed" at us. Jeeze. Bringing an innocent girl like me into their piercing glares...that's just mean.

It was a very fun concert so to say. But it had to end at like...9? which kind of sucked. Who ends a concert at nine in the evening??? Last song they played was Dear Marie Count Me in. Oh wait screw that. It's Dear Maria. The crowd was jumping and screaming louder this time and some people were already on the verge of crying. Also Jamie.

"Dude are you crying?" I asked her.

"No Bree. My eyes are simply sweating the toxic out of my body." I hit her arm and let her ball her eyes out.

Before I knew it, it was over. The band was already saying their good-byes and somehow inspiring-yet-funny speeches. They played a total of uhm...15 songs? I lost count. My favorite was Coffee Shop Soundtrack. Yes I did manage to get the title of the song. I'm not that clueless. They also started to announce the name of the members. Which I think was kind of nice. For all the fans out there who doesn't have a clue who they are, like me, will finally get the chance to hear their names coming out from their mouths.

No i'm just kidding. Almost everyone knew their names so they didn't need to know. All I know is Alex is the lead, Quiet guy a.k.a. Zack plays bass, Rian drums and Skunk Dude as Jack. No need for last names.

"Thank You Brooklyn for giving us a wonderful night. We hope to see you soon!" and with that they left one by one and the stage was now being fixed by the crew. The crowd was still yelling things and I am still slow as ever trying to figure out what they were saying. I shook Jamie's shoulder and asked her if we should go. She just looked at me with her tired eyes and shook her head. I see someone has a bad case of PCD.

The people started to go out one by one and because we were up front, we had to wait until everyone at the far back was able to leave. They left me with a girl having a PCD breakdown and bruises all over my fucking body. How lovely.

It took them about 30 minutes to get everyone single one of them out of the venue. The crew were already done packing up the band's things and only a few of us were left. "Let's Go." I said to Jamie as I quickly grabbed her hand and walked silently out of the venue.
~

It was 10 o'clock and neither of us had the guts to go back home and rest. I was still being hyper-like but Jamie was feeling the opposite. We walked all the way to a local bar and started drinking her worries away. I settled for some iced tea and cheesecake. I am so hard core.

"Jamie..you have got to stop drinking. If you start doing things..."

"BReaeaeadna dooghnut wurrryyy. I'm fine! Here have a shot!" She slurred her words at first but quickly made it clear when she saw me frowning at her. She was already down to her 18th shot! How much alcohol can this girl take?

"No thanks. I only brought you here to take your mind of off that concert but seeing as this was a mistake..."

"NOOOO!" She stood up from the bar stool and went to the dance floor. Well now I have a drunk friend who is pissed at me because I realized my mistake. I sighed and continued sipping my iced tea. I looked out on the dance floor and saw no sign of her. Annoyed and worried I called her phone.

*ring ring*

"Pick up!" I hissed. then I saw it.

The phone. She left it here.

"oh dear help me." I muttered. I grabbed my stuff and went to look for her. It was very difficult trying to make your way through the people grinding at each other. Also their drinks kept on spilling and I had to avoid every single drop that falls out of that cup.

"Jamie!" No answer. well of course. Who would answer to a girl screaming another girl's name? Okay now I am irritated and annoyed and mixed emotions are stirring inside me right now I feel like i'm on my period even though I am not.

I started grabbing girls who looked like Jamie and ended up getting cursed by them or getting spitted by them. When I see that girl I am so going to cut her esophagus out and feed it to her.

In the process of finding my idiotic and drunk sister, I bumped into someone. Great another part of my body got hit.

"Watch where you're going fucker!" I yelled without thinking. I looked up and saw the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. No I am no exaggerating. It was literally sparkling!

"Looks like someone got on the wrong side of the bed!"

"I..uhm.." Now is not the time to be completely speechless. I just noticed that he was that guy from that...

"Hey I know you!"

"What?!" I yelled again. Completely taken aback by his words. Uhm we haven't even met yet.

"You're that girl who was with this girl fighting with another girl!"

I blinked at him then laughed. I really laughed out loud. "er..okay?" I said as I stopped laughing. He gave me a weird look and I just shrugged him off. I side tracked him and started looking for Jamie once again. I know I am stupid for doing this but would I rather risk her life to get a "date" with this guy?

Wait don't answer that.

I looked behind me and saw him standing there looking at me. I smiled at him and from the look on his face, he understood that I had something important to do. After what seemed like hours, I didn't get to find Bridget. I sat down at a couch and started massaging my head. She was going to give me a fucking migraine.

"Hey girl!" I looked up once again to see Skunk Dude with some Crew guy standing above me smiling and giving me iced tea. I smiled at them.

"Thanks." I took the iced tea and gulped all of it down to the last drop. I don't know why but I feel oddly comfortable when he's around. They looked at me astonished at what I have just done.

"What?" I asked them.

"That drink had high alcohol content..." I almost spit everything I just drank in front of me. BUT IT LOOKED SO ICED TEA LOOKING! I almost yelled at them but I wasn't in the mood to fight.

"Really now?" I said and sighed. I slumped on the couch and they guys joined me too. "Hi! i'm Jack and this is Evan!"

"Hi Jack and Evan." I laughed a bit. Hi-jack. "Sorry for saying you're a fucker a while ago."

"That's okay. I am a fucker anyways."

I turned my head to him and he just laughed at my expression but he stopped once he saw something else come up to my face.

"Why do you look so down?" Skunk dude asked me. I looked at him dead in the eye and said. "My sister is missing. She has drunk 18 shots of vodka and she ran off without telling me where she will go. Now I am worried she might sleep with another guy and get pregnant."

He nodded as if he understood what I just said. "What does she look like?"

"Uhm Black hair, Blue eyes...she was wearing all black. Shorts, shirt sneakers and the bunch." I looked at my phone and realized it was midnight. Crap! Mom will kill me! I didn't even call her once. I already have a gazillion missed calls from her. I am dead.

"I have to go. Thanks for hanging out with me." I smiled at them again and left with my stuff in hand.

"Wait!" I heard Jack yell and looked at him curiously. He was saying something to me but I could only get the words...Alex and sleep and drunk.

"Can't hear you!" I said and left the bar, running towards home.

I am expecting a long ass lecture from my mom, a hungover Bridget in the next few days and a weird feeling bubbling up inside of me.

Probably because I may have my period.
♠ ♠ ♠
please teach me how to capture the essence of a concert and the bands humor. ohgmgydo.

HELLO THIS CHAPTER MAY SUCK BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.