Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

As much as I would like to find Jamie all over the place, I would be most likely get killed by her mom if I don't go back and explain the issue. Here I go covering up for her again. As soon as I left the bar, I got a cab and went over to her apartment. First thing to do was call our mom, tell her how the concert was, then tell her about Jamie and her disappearance. Please don't let her take me away.

I stood outside her apartment, thinking of ways on how to explain this situation to our mother. What should I say? "Oh Mom, Jamie was so sad she went into a bar, got drunk and mysteriously disappeared! Don't worry she's fine. Probably fucking a random stranger but all is well." Uhm no.

I inserted the key in the knob and smelled the sweet scent of vanilla. Feels good to be back. The clock read 2 am and I feel like collapsing right now. I dragged my feet and went to my bed and closed my eyes. I felt for my phone in my pocket and dialed the number. I hope this goes well.

"Breeana Marie Dawson, you are in BIG trouble young lady! Why haven't you called me? At the very least ONCE!"

"I'm sorry mom! I just--"

"Don't just me young lady! Where is Bridget? I have a LOT to say to her." I bit my nails (bad habit) as I try to think of an excuse of her not being here. I practically suck at making up stories. Even in lying.

"She's...at a friends house?" I said, trying to NOT make it sound like a question.

"Okay. I'll go call her right now." I sighed in relief but quickly dismissed it when I heard another phone ring. Oh shit. I have her phone with me.

"Breeana, she's not picking up. She always picks up on the second ring." She paused which gave me a minute to breathe and think of an answer to her question. "Can you tell me why?" I am doomed.

"Uhmm..."

"I knew it! Breeana Marie Dawson! You are in a huge mess young lady! And so is Bridget! As soon as she stumbles up her apartment, I want you to bring her to the house as soon as possible. That girl. What am I going to do with her? I tell her to not get her virginity taken and look what happens!" She gave an exasperated sigh after her "speech". It was the scariest thing that I have ever heard. Next to my cd collection getting crushed by Jamie.

"You're at home right?"

"Yes..." I said unsure of what will happen next.

"Did you manage to get a glimpse of the guy she was with? Or did anyone tell you about her?" I recalled some moments at the bar where in I heard her name or something and then I remembered Jack.

"Oh! There was this guy who told me something about a guy named Alex, getting drunk and Bridget's name....and sleep" Crap. Now I know what he was trying to tell me. Curse my slowness!

"I don't suppose you have this guy's number. I do hope you get to her right away. If she doesn't come within 4 days, I am going to call the police to report in a missing person? You got that? And I will permanently make you stay at our house and quit your new job, Do you understand what I am saying?!"

The wrath of her voice was terrifying and I know I couldn't say no to a thing she says. "I understand."

"Goodbye then. Call back when she arrives." She ended the call and I finally laid down on the bed and relax a bit. I rubbed my temples and rolled over to my side. Fuck Fuck Fuck. How will I find her in 4 days? I don't want the po-po to get involved with a drunk girl getting laid because of her idiotic "sister".

"I wonder where she is right now..." I asked myself and shuddered at the things she COULD be doing right now. I stopped thinking about that and started thinking about my night. Had a concert which was the BEST concert so far, got eye contact with the band ( that's got to count as something), and meet the same people at the bar. Lucky me if it weren't for the fact that I LOST MY SISTER.

But damn, meeting a band dude in bar is very convenient. I wonder if he remembers me....Wait a second. I didn't even say my name. You are so stupid Breeana, real stupid. He introduces himself and you don't say a word about yourself. Not even your name.

"Stupid!" I yelled out loud and covered my head with a pillow. I don't want to take a shower, or eat, or do anything. I just want to sleep and let all my worries disappear. Even if it's only for a few hours.
~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was 2 pm and I felt like a bunch of bricks is placed on my back. I feel so fucking sore and sleepy. Who the hell would call me now? I hastily grabbed it to make it shut up before I get a tantrum.

"Twat!!" I yelled to my phone and I could hear the other person on the line laugh a bit but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Bree!!"

"Mother fucking Idiot!!" I said back at her, a slight hiss coming out of my mouth. I am sorry if I am so immature but when someone disturbs my sleep, I have no tolerance to handle shit.

"I know I made a mistake but the alcohol got the best of me and--"

"And you got your fucking virginity taken by a fucking man whore." I heard some rustling sounds and heard another voice, one whom I don't recognize.

"I am NOT a man whore. If you're not going to listen to your sister, might as well listen to me."

"Are you the man with whom my sister slept with? If so, please explain NOW before I go track this phone number and rip out your balls." He gulped a bit and started telling me what happened.

"Well...I got a bit drunk.." I heard a guy yell in the background saying "A bit???" and that made me crack a smile. "Shut up!" He yelled at the guy.

"Sorry about that. I got drunk and I just happen to see your sister dancing on the floor. She looked like she was going to pass out so I helped her out. But it turned into something else then--"

"Cut! I don't want to hear the rest of that story." I heard Jamie and the guy breathe a sigh of relief knowing that they didn't have to tell the whole story. Especially the uncensored one.

"But I do have to ask one question." I said, trying to get their attention back again.

"And that would be?"

"Did you guys use protection? Cause I don't want to bring her home knowing she might be pregnant. Do you hear me?!" I could hear Jamie's laugh in the background and then some rustling.

"We did! Cheesus, we aren't that careless. You should have seen the look on Alex' face when you said that! I swear to--"

"Alex?" I asked. Is this Alex the one she's been screaming about yesterday at the concert or am I mistaken?

"Oh crap. I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Anyway, I'll be back soon. I promise! So don't worry about me!"

"Easy for you to say. You go call mom on your own. I have handled enough stress to go on with the week."

"I'm sorry Bree! You shouldn't have faced the wrath of Zeus! I'll make it up to you swear. It's just...UGH! Okay I'll call her but be there to back me up okay?" I could hear the desperation and the fear in her voice and it was unsettling.

"We'll see." After that I ended the call. I wasn't going to let her off that easily. I stayed there on top of the bed , looking at the ceiling and deciding what I should do for the rest of the day. I think I should go take a bath first. I smell like some guy who peed his pants.

I got up, still groggy from my sleep, and slowly walked to the bathroom. After this, I might as well prepare the things I need for my job tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
update!

10 subscribers as of 10/26/11 Thanks you guise~

will post more chapters since it's our sem-break. felkfjskndas;f