Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Can't Stand It

I took my time while taking a bath. I didn't want to rush things because I was still sleepy and who knows what I could break in this room. I spent like, an hour doing my business just so I could set the mood. But, I think it took an hour and a half because there was no more shampoo and I had to look all over the place if Jamie had another bottle. I ended up using the neighbors shampoo instead. Now that was embarrassing.

I wrapped myself in a towel and went to the closet where I stash my clothes in case I sleep here. In all honesty, the only clothes I have here are a couple of jeans and 5 shirts. I just grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a random shirt. I wasn't in the mood to dress up today. I plugged in my earphones and started jamming to Blink 182. I like their sound problem?

I went outside of the room and locked the door. I'm sure Jamie won't come home today. I smiled to myself. She's probably scared of what might happen if she does. I took the elevator and started tapping my fingers to 'All The Small Things'. So far I was alone inside so I started singing every lyric to the song. I didn't notice the doors open to reveal a bewildered old lady staring at me. My face turned scarlet and I just said sorry while going out. Man I just got embarrassed twice today.

I checked my phone and got five calls from an unknown number. Creepy. I was deciding whether I should call or not but my stupid brain didn't tell me to look where I was going. "Crap." I muttered while looking up to who I just bumped into. Oh dear god.

"Breeana?"

"Mickey?" I said fake gasping. Matt rolled his eyes at me and slapped my shoulder like we were good friends. I don't know, we just met a few days ago but I guess we were already on good terms?

"What are you doing here?"

"Going to buy the stuff I need for tomorrow. You?" We were walking towards a small thrift shop located at the end of the street. Very convenient if you ask me.

"Ran out of Aspirin."

"Aww did little Mickey get sooo drunk last night?" I said in a baby voice making him chuckle. I laughed at how ridiculous I was.

"Actually it's my friends who got drunk. Unfortunately they're also a bunch of lazy asses who can't buy aspirin themselves." He shook his head.

After that, it became kind of awkward since I didn't know what to say to my boss. I haven't even worked yet and I don't even know what to say to him....well. I still had my earphones on and now I was in my thinking mode. Wait a minute....Is he not saying anything because I did something wrong? Did I wear the wrong type of clothes? Does he think Simple Plan sucks? Why am I being so paranoid??? Fuck it Bree.

I think Matt noticed how uneasy I was becoming so he just nudged me in the stomach and smiled at me. I smiled back at him but the queasy feeling of being "not good enough for this job" is bubbling up inside of me.

We entered the store at the same time and to my surprise, it was packed! People were everywhere, buying food, medicine and the usual. Wonder what's the occasion? I was casually strolling to the "music" section of the shop and half-expecting Mickey to follow me but nope. I was wrong. He was in the far corner being hurdled by 394082943 girls screaming his name. So that's the reason why he was in all black with the glasses and the cap. But why would the girls....? You know what never mind. I shouldn't be minding other people's business.

I got the stuff needed for tomorrow and to my surprise, Matt was still there. At least the number of girls lessened. I went to the medical counter and got the Aspirin for him. I feel sorry for the big guy.

I walked slowly and I saw him wave his hand as if he was trying to tell me something. I have no idea what it is though. I passed the bunch of girls and tossed the aspirin to him. It hit him in the head and he glared at me. So did the girls. But their's were far worse. It's like having knives thrown in your face. Feces. I waved at him and ran out of the store before they actually throw knives at me. I am going to get busted tomorrow.

I ran going back to the apartment because I just felt like running. I dumped the things on Jamie's bed and my phone started ringing. I paused the music so I could talk to the person.

"Breeana speaking." I only heard some breathing noises so I tried again. "Hello?" and the same sound was coming off of my phone.

"Stalker!" I yelled and ended the call. That was serious shit. I looked at my phone and realized it was the same number that kept calling me hours ago. Who the hell is this? I changed into some comfortable shorts and a shirt so that I could sleep. But before that I should probably eat something.

I went to her fridge and got a chocolate bar and a glass of milk. I absolutely love sweets. I munched on them until I heard my phone buzz again. I almost choked on my drink. Anxiously, I got my phone and looked at the caller. "Unknown" it said. I gulped my saliva and prepared for the worst.

"Hello?" I said, hoping that it was a friendly stranger but I was wrong.

"Breeana how dare you leave me there! Thanks for the Aspirin though." My insides started crumbling knowing it was just Matt and not some creepy guy calling.

"I didn't know that you were such a lady-killer. So I let you be." I said, smirking behind my phone. It's fun to mess with your boss.

He snorted, yes i know weird, and said "Just be early tomorrow. You know the address right?"

"56 jelldale avenue blah blah. Yep I got it. See you tomorrow big guy!" I ended the call and finished my chocolate bar before I went to sleep. I need energy for tomorrow so I could impress him. So I could keep the job. So that they won't look down on me. So that...I need to stop thinking ugh.

I crept into my bed and closed my eyes hoping for a nice decent sleep....too bad my phone won't let me.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Bree's out of the house-

hi guys! here is the chapter as promised. but I think it's kind of late though. Wonder who's that creepy caller? I was writing this during Halloween so I thought "why not put something mysterious?" so there.

Enjoy! ( 14 subscribers aw thanks you guise~ )