Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Two Kids, One Girl

You know that feeling where you just want to tear your fucking hair out and start bitching out at a person? The feeling where you feel all your walls come down to reveal a hideous monstrous beast only to be eaten by a bigger one? Well this is one of those moments. Who knew that I would see Bridget while i'm doing my work? and then there's the question WHY she's there? I haven't taken much attention to what I was doing and who were watching. Long story short I didn't really care much about this.

Just as I was supposed to give Bridget what she deserves, Matt just had stand behind me and turned me around and gave me the look. I squirmed under it but that didn't waver my intent on killing Bridget.

"Hi Matt?" I said to him and I could feel their stares all on me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"uhm..." I looked behind me to see Jamie relax a bit but I just looked at her hard and long and once again she hid behind the blondie. The guy who looked like a skunk was looking at me up and down skeptically....well it looked more like checking out and I am VERY bothered by it.

"You came in late and now you just want to start a fight for no reason? With someone you barely know?" He looked at me this unbelievable expression and I wanted to laugh right then and there but that would bad timing.

"Technically she's my best friend."

"What?!" The two guys sitting behind me suddenly shouted out loud but it was the blonde kid who stood up and looked at me to her. His face showed a mixture of shock, fear, relief and something else...

"Oh my! I didn't see you there!" I said, a hint of sarcasm in my voice. Jamie covered her face and slumped down on the couch. She muttered something I didn't quite catch but i'm sure it was something negative.

"Matt! Why didn't you tell me that she's going to be the new girl?! Casey's already good so why not her?" The blonde dude gave Matt the puppy dog face but he didn't budge.

"You mean she's good in bed right?" I suddenly blurted out which made the skunk guy laugh. The guy eating chips almost choked and the...drummer just smiled an shook his head. I turned to the blondie and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"That was a good one. I like you already."

"Gee I didn't know I was that repulsive a while ago." I said. Matt nudged me to the chair so I did just to get on his good side once again. My view was not so terrible. The skunk guy, who I now recall is the one from the bar because of his laugh, was sitting on the couch with Jamie by her side. The blonde dude was leaning to the wall and the drummer and the chip guy was casually sitting at the other side of the room.

I was spinning the chair left and right and noticed that Matt sat on the other one and stared at all of them. I stopped being annoying and simply leaned near the music boards and waited for what he was going to say.

"I know this is all a shock for you guys but Casey needed to go and that is that. We're having her as our replacement." He nodded towards me and I waved at them.

"Sup I'm Bree." I playfully winked at them and they chuckled at me.

"Hey! I'm Jack! Nice to finally meet you." He went over to me and shook my hand with both of his. Does that mean he's been thinking about me? Haha very funny Bree.

"Hi. The guy from the bar right?" I was trying to be casual and so far i'm actually being good at it. He nodded cheerfully which made me laugh. He smiled.

"that's Zack.." He pointed at the one holding the bag of chips. " And that's Rian! He has this thing about teeth. Don't let it bother you." He waved at me and smiled. God have mercy his teeth are so white.

"So....who's that guy?" The one who apparently slept with my best friend. I shook my head at his direction and he glared at me. Jamie was shifting uncomfortably on the couch and I had to admit it was funny.

"He's Alex. Don't let him get to you." I smiled warmly at him which he returned. He has such a cute smile.

"Well enough of the getting-to-know-you talk. Let's make some music."

"Yeah!" They all yelled at the same time, except for the man whore who is still leaning on the wall. Jack walked up to him and stared into his eyes. They started talking and I couldn't help but wonder what it was about. It consisted of Alex shaking his head and narrowing his eyes. Jack kept a smile on his face the entire time. I wonder if he grows tired of it.

"Hey Matt, what kind are they?"

"What?" Oh he didn't get what I was saying. I need to rephrase this.

"I mean what kind of music do they make? uhm what are their personalities? genre?" I had no idea what they were like and I might as well ask so that I wouldn't get too surprised. He thought about it for a minute and shook his head.

"Their music is kind of different. They usually go for those upbeat songs but not like the ones you hear on the radio...their sound....has that edge that makes you want more. Do you get me? As for their personalities you go find out for yourself. I'm not someone who could guess what their insides are."

"Oh... thanks." He gave me a slight nod and turned to Alex and Jack. Alex just sighed and gave up. He followed Jack and here they were standing in front of me. Jack nudged Alex and I looked at them to Matt, hoping for some sort of clue as to what was going to happen to me. Matt gave me a blank look so I went to Zack and Rian but were busy doing something else. I sighed and looked up to them.

"Well?" I asked, a hint of annoyance and confusion in my voice. I didn't really mean to sound like this it's just that...I'm not really a 'go for the first impression' kind of person. Also, I still feel a bit irritated with the whole sex thing. I know I am very shallow but what the heck.

Alex went down with his one knee up and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Jamie gasp and stand up. I myself had my mouth open at him. My eyes were scanning his face if he was in his right mind or not. Instead I just found out that he had gorgeous brown eyes, thick eyebrows which are quite sexy, brown and blonde hair....and an infamous smirk. He clearly noticed that I was looking at him which made him smirk and roll my eyes. He held my hands and started talking.

"Bree...I know that I have violated your friend in so many ways imaginable..."

"Oh God." I said thinking of the things that happened to them. Jack chuckled a bit. My boss was now talking to the two guys who were on the other side of the room and Jamie was now behind Alex, listening to every word that he was saying.

"And I am sorry for doing that. Can we start over a new leaf? And just forget about what happened...." He looked at me pleadingly and my god he looked like a lost puppy. I sighed and then I saw a glimmer of hope in those eyes.

"I doubt that." A smile was forming on my mouth but I suppressed it, looking at his reaction. He frowned a bit but then Jamie came up behind him and shook my shoulders violently. I gasped because I was taken by surprise. Jack and Alex moved away for a bit to give us girls some space.

"BREEANA DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? ALEX FUCKING ASKED FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!! I KNOW HE'S SOME COCKY BASTARD BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW FUCKING THING!" She half screamed in my ear. They guys were staring at us..probably because Jamie was wearing a JAGK shirt and shorts. My unicorn shirt kind of revealed some cleavage but I didn't let that bother me. They were too distracted to even hear what Jamie was telling me.

"And so? Fuck you Bridget. Mom told us to not have sex yet. And you ruined that promise. She already knows so good luck to you!" I half screamed back at her. This time Matt and Zack and Rian turned to look at us but I just ignored them.

"I was looking for you all over the place! I couldn't find you because you fucking left your phone with me." I tried controlling my voice so that I wouldn't shout at her because I don't like shouting at people.

"I know i'm sorry...but please forgive Alex. It wasn't his fault...I was kind of the one that led him on." She said sheepishly and started blushing. Typical Jamie. I rubbed my temples and tried to calm myself down.

"Okay give me another reason why I should forgive him?" I said, my serious face on.

"Well, wouldn't it be awkward if the band you're working with is on bad terms with you? You won't be able to communicate and I don't think you would like that. Hating people was never in your list. Remember our High School days?" I cringed at the memory. Jamie was now smiling at me...looking like she won the argument.

"I'll think about it." She whined and I stuck out my tongue. I was not up for her weird doings. She sat beside me and stared at my face. I know I look ugly today because my hair is a mess but really. This is creeping me out.

"Bree, do you even know who you're working for? I know you're smart and all but you do have the tendency to be freakishly slow." I gaped at her for a minute and lowered my eyes. She is right, I may know their names but I don't really....know....their band....yes kill me.

"I knew it! Bree you may be the "older" one but I have to be there to break it to you." She whispered the answer in my ears and said, "They're All Time Low." No shit.

"You mean the one we watched? Holy Crap." I said messing my hair even more. No wonder they looked so familiar. My hands were still glued to my head when I saw Alex approaching me. He stuck out his hand and was looking straight at me. Jamie nudged my arm telling me to just stop the 'grudge' and just do it. Reluctantly I extended my hand to him and he suddenly grabbed me and hugged me really tight. The air has somehow escaped my lungs and I had to gasp for air. Jack looked at us weirdly and Jamie just giggled. I tried pushing him away but damn it. He's too strong. He loosened his grip on me but I still can't get away from him.

"I'm sorry please forgive me." There was something else behind those words...I just know it. I gave up trying to figure out what it was and just nodded. Knowing that if I do this, he'll stop bugging me.

"Okay. This time, don't make any moves on her until you actually DATE her." I said the word as if it was a command and that is SHOULD happen before anything else. He smiled at me and let me go but he still held my hand. His lips were near my ears and it made me want to shiver but I held it back, knowing that he might bring up his playboy aura once again.

"What if I don't want to date her?" Is he trying to imply he wants me? Uhm...no. I have no idea. I pushed him away and smirked. I walked towards Matt and the guys and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me surprised that I was now smiling and being cheery like. Another mask I planted. ha. He nodded and led me back to the music boards. It seems that after that encounter with Alex, I left him dumbfounded. He was looking at me like I was some kind of doll that he couldn't get hold of. Jack was awkwardly ruffling his hair and speaking to Alex. Jamie was looking at me with wide eyes. I can't even tell what she's thinking. I'll talk to her later.

I summoned up all my courage and rounded up all the guys to discuss what was going to happen. I sat on the chair and was now twirling aimlessly around the room while taking to them about their plans on this album. Everyone had a different idea and this was going to be a bit difficult. I tried convincing them to do a voting but all of them loved their ideas to much to actually hear me. I sighed and covered my eyes for a minute. This has been going on for a while now and Jamie was rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. Well, it's not working.

I opened my eyes to see Alex staring right at me and Jack, sitting beside me stroking my arms like a child. I looked at Jack who was just grinning like an idiot then at Alex, who was giving me this look I can't even describe. I feel so weird with all that's happening. Especially with them trying to MAKE MY HEAD BURST INTO FLAMES.

This is going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys! Another chapter for all of you to enjoy. I had a hard time typing this because I didn't know how to fully "write" the guy's characters but hopefully this will do. Tell me what you think of this so I could get better...I added Alex into this drama if you don't mind. I want things to heat up a bit. If you know what I mean.

Thanks to foreverdead for commenting. Made me want to write faster :---)
xoxo