Status: completed

On the Road to Warped

One-Shot

"Okay, so is it a deal?"

"Dude, there is no way you can make it. It's just impossible."

"You wanna bet on it or not?"

He chuckled a bit before responding "Fine but that's $50 you're gonna owe me."

I smirked a little and replied under my breath, "We'll see about that."

Right now our bus was parked outside the latest Warped Tour venue. We arrived earlier than most of the other bands so we had to wait until they all got here before we could begin setting up our equipment and merch table. Almost all of our road crew was taking this time to relax and check out the town for anything they needed for the tour or to repair the tiny mishaps that happened during the long drives from city to city. Dahvie and I stayed on the bus in an effort to stave off the horrible heat outside for as long as possible. I haven't been burnt yet but if it were to happen any day, it'd be today. It was just God-awful outside. Despite the heat Dahvie was still wearing cut-off jeans and a tee. Even I had stripped down to my leather booty shorts. Any hotter and I'd just go around in nothing but my birthday suit. Not that I wasn't considering it now, but I still wanted to be considerate of the rest of the crew.

Dahvie and I had a little bet going on right now that if he won then I'd owe him $50, but if I won, he'd be my slave for the rest of the day. I already knew that I was going to win but I had to make it seem like I was going to do something impossible to get him to agree to the wager. I've been planning for a day like this for awhile so I had to take every measure to make sure it'd all happen. My obstacle was to hit Andrew with a jelly bean from my place on the couch. Problem was that he was in his bunk with the curtain shut. Dahvie thought this was a sure win for him since the only opening inside was a small area where the curtain didn't meet the wall. If I was gonna aim for that spot then he'd be right but I have another plan.

"So are we all agreed?" I asked him as I lined up my shot.

"Sure but you might as well just get your wallet out now and save yourself the trouble."

My smirk grew as I got everything in place. I looked over to Dahvie who was sitting next to me with his arms crossed and an amused smile on his cute face. Poor boy, he really thought he was gonna win this. I turned back to my target and prepared to throw.

"Hey Andrew!" I yelled out and almost immediately his head poked out of the curtain.

"Yeah? What's up-" I nailed him right in the eye as he just about finished his sentence. He covered his injured eye and flipped me off before disappearing back into his bunk. I turned back to Dahvie with a confident smile and found him staring in disbelief with his mouth wide open.

"You cheated." He said, still in shock.

"Nu-uh. Deal was I had to hit him while he was in his bunk and he was technically still in his bunk when I threw it so I win." I stuck my tongue out just to tease him a little more and his eyes narrowed in growing hate. I heard him mumble "Goddamnit" and then turned to back to the bunks where Andrew was crawling out of his bed. His hand was still over his eye but I knew he was just milking it. He didn't even have the right eye covered. As he passed by the couch I gave him a quick wink and asked where he was going.

He grumbled on his way to the door "To find a band that won't abuse their roadies like this."

My smile grew and I yelled out to him "Love you Andrew!"

His middle finger was the last I saw before the door slammed shut. I gotta hand it to him though, he's a pretty good actor. That's right, I planned everything down to the last detail. I made a deal with Andrew to get him off the bus while I made my move on Dahvie. You see, a couple weeks ago I heard him and Sally arguing about whether me or Dahvie would make the first move on the other and then they placed a bet on it. At first I was shocked and angry they'd bet on us like that but then I realized that they knew something I didn't about Dahvie. Later that night I cornered Andrew and made him spill his guts about what he knew. He told me that he and Sally already knew I liked Dahvie for awhile now but not too long ago they walked in on him in an…um, "compromising" situation. Sally talked to him later and he confided in her that he liked me. He made her promise though not to tell me, he wanted to wait for the right time. After Andrew told me this I waited and a couple times he seemed like he wanted to say something but he always held it back at the last minute. I became fed up with that and planned out this scheme instead. I let Andrew in on the plan since I needed him for part of it as well. Also he'd give me a cut of the money he bet with some of the road crew too, who had sided with Sally. Conniving little bitch. We worked out that after I hit him with the jelly bean, he'd make an excuse to leave and then make sure we'd be alone for awhile. Although hitting him in the eye was a complete accident…but definitely funny.

I looked back to Dahvie who now completely pouting. I put my arms around him and smiled into his neck. "Looks like you're mine now" I whispered into his ear. He shivered a bit and then pushed back a little. "So what do I have to do now?"

I smirked at him making sure he knew he wouldn't have it easy. "Well, for starters you'll be addressing me as 'Master' from now on."

He rolled his eyes and asked sarcastically again, "Fine. What do I have to do, 'Master' Jayy?"

"First, let's get you into your uniform."

He arched his eyebrow and asked, probably regretting the bet already, "What uniform?"

I sauntered to my bunk, making sure to shake my hips with every step. I couldn't see but I'd place money that he was watching me. From one of the built-in drawers, I pulled out a black plastic bag with the outfit I bought just for the occasion. I dropped it in his lap and sat down. He looked at me questioningly and I just motioned for him to check the bag. Slowly, he opened it and looked inside but almost immediately closed it again.

"Oh, hell no! I'm so not wearing that. You are out of your fucking mind!"

I leaned over and placed my face just in front of his with our noses almost touching. His cheeks tinted lightly at the closeness and he tried to moved back, but the arm of the couch stopped him. "Uh-uh, we made a deal." I placed my hands on his hips and he swallowed hard. "Now get in the bathroom and change." I picked him up off the couch and pushed him in the direction of the bathroom. He called me a bitch but complied all the same. I laid back against the couch and waited for his return. I smiled broadly as I imagined him in the sexy little outfit I bought for him. There was also a little surprise hidden inside that I know he hadn't seen yet.

As the knob clicked, I turned my head back to the bathroom door. When Dahvie came out my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He looked so much better than I had pictured. The outfit I had chosen for him was a sexy little French maid outfit with the midriff cut out at the hips but still connected the top and bottom with small strips of cloth. The skirt and top had a kind of lace trim and underside that you could see through if the light shone just right. The sleeves were off-the-shoulder and struggled to hold up the dress with Dahvie's lack of breasts. Around his neck was a black spiked collar I picked up at a triple-X store when I went out shopping for the perfect outfit for him. I also found Dahvie's little surprise in that store too.

I studied Dahvie as he stood in front of the bathroom awkwardly and blushing at the revealing outfit. I glided over to him and wondered if he really had put on everything in the bag. The way he was tugging the skirt's hemline down seemed to be a big indicator.

As I stood in front of Dahvie, I towered over him and made no effort to disguise my lustful gaze over his body. He avoided my eyes and held the skirt down as best he could until I decided to continue with my plan. I toyed with the lace on the top and asked him seductively if he put on everything I gave him.

He blushed even darker and managed to mumble out a yes.

"Oh? What was that?"

He swallowed hard and replied "Yes…Master."

My smirk returned and I began to drop to my knee in front of him as he stared in shock. "Well let's just see about that."

I gently removed his resisting hands which still held on tight to the bottom of the skirt. I slowly lifted it up until I could see everything I wanted to see. My little surprise for him was a lacy pink and black thong with a Hello Kitty head on them. It wasn't as revealing as some of the other thongs the store had in stock but I thought Dahvie would appreciate the thought. And for my pleasure I got him a much smaller size than what was probably comfortable for him. What can I say? I like tight clothes and they accentuated his already generous package. As I admired the view more closely I noticed something I wasn't quite expecting. Through the thin cloth of the panties, I found he was already semi-hard.

I smirked up at him still staring down at me and then moved closer to his crotch. I nuzzled into him and made him gasp loudly. I mouthed at his outline in the panties and then up to his tip. When I looked up to see Dahvie's reaction, I found him biting his bottom lip and looking redder than a cherry. I teased his head with my tongue until his dick was straining against the thin cloth. I slipped what I could into my mouth and sucked lightly, never taking my eyes off his face. By now his eyes were shut tightly and he tried his best to hold back a moan.

After I teased him just a bit more, I stood back up and pressed my body against his. I placed one hand on his hip and let the other play with his hair. "Let's go back to the couch, shall we?"

Meekly he followed me back to the couch and I sat back down. He stood in front of me nervously and shifted from one foot to the other. Man, he looks so adorable right now. I motioned with my finger for him to sit down but for my enjoyment, he had to sit on my lap.

He placed his legs on the outside of mine and tried his best not to put his full weight on my lap. Growing impatient I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me. I placed his ass right over my erection and when he gasped lightly, I knew he felt it. The pink rose on his cheeks again and I slipped my hands up his legs and under the skirt to tease his thighs with my thumbs.

Dahvie began to speak again or at least tried to, as I continued to tease him by moving my hands ever closer to his groin. "I-Is there a-anything else I-I can d-do f-for you, Master?"

I smiled as he still played my game. "Yeah, you can actually."

He looked at me eagerly and expectantly.

"You can scream my name when you cum."

His eyes blew up as I finally reached the spot I knew he desperately wanted me to touch. I pulled him out of the panties but didn't take them off yet. I stroked him slowly at first which made him bite his lip again. As I sped up and tightened my grip on him, I moved my other hand to cup his perfect ass. I gave it a quick squeeze and he let out a muffled groan. I worked my fingers down to his entrance and slowly slipped one in. I expected him to take awhile to get used to the feeling but immediately he thrust his hips down against my finger. Seeing this reaction I slipped another finger in and began stretching him.

He let his head fall into the crook of my neck and whimpered against me. I could already feel his long eyelashes teasing my skin as his eyes shut tightly.

"P-please Jayy. Go faster," he begged softly.

I smiled again but didn't comply right away, "What was that? I think I missed something."

He whimpered again as I gave his dick a teasing squeeze. "Please Master. M-more." His voice sounded so needy right now, I just had to give him what he wanted.

I slipped in a third finger and stroked him even faster. His fists clenched my shirt tightly and through his bitten lip, I could hear a satisfied moan. I'm not sure exactly how much he had done before but from what Andrew told me, he was used to having something of a decent size inside him. I placed a fourth finger just outside him and had intended to push it in slowly but once he felt it poking his entrance, he pushed himself down on it. I gasped at his actions but still wondered just how much he could take.

It seemed like he read my mind and he pulled back from my neck. He withdrew one hand from my shirt and grabbed my wrist of the hand finger-fucking him. His eyes slowly opened to look at me and I could see them glazed over with a hungry, needy look. I knew he wanted- no, needed more.

With no more encouragement, I folded my thumb into my palm and gently pushed my fist in all the way to where his hand held my wrist. He mewled out in pleasure as I fist-fucked him with all I had. I knew he was getting ever closer to his peak so I attached myself to his neck. I bit everywhere I could, from his neck, down his shoulders and to the front of his chest. As I pulled down the top of the dress, I attacked his right nipple. I grinded it with my teeth and he screamed out my name. He was so close I could feel it.

I pushed my hand in deeper and pumped his dick even harder to drive him past his limits. As I captured his left nipple with my mouth, I flicked my tongue against it while I held on tight with my teeth.

"Fuck! Jayy!" he screamed loud enough for anyone within 30 feet of our bus to hear.

He came hard into my hand and even though my shirt was blocking his nails, he still managed to scratch me. I pumped him through his climax and slowly pulled my hand out from inside him. Once I was out, he whimpered at the loss. Even though I knew he just had a mind blowing orgasm he was hard again almost immediately after. He begged me once again for more.

"Oh, don't worry," I told him with my trademark smirk, "I'm not through with you yet."

I literally ripped the panties apart and tossed the tattered pieces of cloth to either side of us. It's not like they would have lasted much longer anyway. As I did this, Dahvie's hands flew to my leather short shorts and pulled me out from their restraint. Once I was free I grabbed his hips and slammed him down on my erection.

Despite being completely impaled with no lube, Dahvie still moaned as loud as I did.

"Master…make me scream for you. I want everyone to hear what a good little slave I am for you."

I smiled again at my complete dominance over him. "With pleasure my little bitch."

I thrust upwards and he screamed at the sudden pleasure. I didn't bother taking it slow. We had enough time for that later and now I know just how rough he likes it. As I did my best to thrust up, he rode me like the naughty little slave he is. In no time he was moaning shamelessly and clutching my shoulders for support. I grabbed his hips and with every meet of our skin I pulled him down as hard as I could.

Soon we were both panting and I for one was getting close. Then I hit something that made his eyes roll into the back of his head for just a second.

"God, Jayy! Fuck! Right there! Do that again!"

It almost sounded like the first time he ever had his prostate hit. That kinda surprised me to be honest since Andrew had said he thrust his dildo in like a madman when they caught him.

I stopped his hips from moving and he groaned at the lack of movement. I picked him up and slammed him on the coffee table we bolted down in front of the couch. Now that I could move my legs more, I wrapped his around me and slammed back into him. I remembered where I had hit inside him and put all my focus on hitting that spot.

With this new angle he seemed to moan even louder, if that was possible at this point. I used my hands to lift his ass slightly off the table so I could push into him even deeper while still hitting his prostate. I knew that just a couple more pumps and we'd both be on cloud nine. His hand trailed down to his crotch and he lifted up the skirt to give himself more access and me a better view. He pumped himself as fast he could and moaned out "Jayy!" with each slap of our skin touching. Seeing him work himself while calling my name sent me over the edge. As I filled him from the inside, he gave a final pump and swiped his thumb over his head. I watched as his seed spurted out onto both our stomachs and the cloth of his now ruined outfit.

As my breathing came back to normal, Dahvie spoke between his pants, "Was I…a good slave…master?"

I smiled down at him and kissed his swollen lips gently. "Yes. You were a very good boy." He smiled broadly at me, proud of his achievement. I continued, "So good, I'm gonna do something else for you in return."

He looked down at me confused as I pulled out from inside him. I sat back on my knees and lifted his skirt back up. I placed my hands on his hips and held him down as I brought my tongue to his entrance. I licked him clean from the inside out and relished in all the little moans I got out him.

I worked my way up to his dick which was now standing at attention once again. I nipped the skin around his thighs and then finally placed my mouth around his member. He moaned out though not as loud as before. As I blew him, he tangled his fingers in my hair. I moaned out at the feeling much as he had when I fisted him. He was almost ready to release again and whimpered out to tell me.

I sucked hard and faster but right before I was about to finish him off, the bus door opened.

"See? I told you they were fucking in here."

Andrew. Of course. I completely forgot about him. As he pointed to our unexplainable situation, Sally stood behind him in disbelief. Behind her was about half our road crew as well, grumbling with objections to our selection of areas to have sex and with lament of their suddenly thinner wallets.

"Goddammit." She complained loudly. "I just lost $100. Thanks a lot guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.