Status: completed

Secret Fantasies

One-Shot

"Dahvie! I'm going to the liquor store, I'll be back in few."

I practically jumped off my bed and out my door when I heard Jayy shouting. I watched from the front window as he pulled the car out of the driveway and sped off down the street. Little fucker needs to go slower on these development roads, he's gonna get pulled over sooner or later.

Once he was out of sight I sprinted back to my room and shut the door. I've been waiting all day for him to leave so I could finally indulge in my little secret. The truth is I love dressing up in certain outfit. I'm ashamed to say but this outfit happens to be a skin-tight black tube top, a bright maroon leather skirt, lacy black panties, and knee high black platforms with red laces and heels. I just love dressing like that for someone reason, I'm not entirely sure why though.

I first got the panties when they got mixed in with my purchases from some shop down at the beach. We left the city that night and as I looked through my bags, I found them. I couldn't really go back and return them at this point so I just kept them. Over time my curiosity grew and while everyone was out of the house I tried them on. It felt much better than I thought they would and the soft silky material just felt incredible on my skin. I wore them more often but that wasn't enough. I bought the skirt and tube top and told the cashier it was for my girlfriend to avoid any questions. As I got home that day I was relieved to find no one in the house. I rushed to my room and tried everything on. Luckily I locked the door because as I was looking myself over in the standing mirror, Jayy knocked on my door and tried to get in. I hastily covered myself up in a blanket and answered him, pretending I was cold and maybe catching something. He bought it and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him in couple minutes. I agreed and as I changed into something else I told myself never to do this unless I knew everyone was gonna be gone for awhile. The shoes I stole later from Jayy while we were on tour and pretended they must've gotten lost in the luggage exchange from city to city.

As time went on, my fascination grew from just dressing up to doing my make up as well and then to jacking off. I always pictured myself as a fangirl obsessing over Jayy. It seemed to make sense to me. I imagined that I was a shy, teenage girl who was completely innocent until I met him. He took a liking to me and proceeded to show me all there was about sex. These fantasies always brought me the best orgasms. I know he's gay but I still liked pretending I was a girl anyhow. He always said what got him going was more personality than actual sex organs but he does prefer a dick to a vagina.

As soon as I got back to my room I dug out the small bag I kept the clothes hidden in from the back of my closet. The shoes I left under my bed in case Jayy went searching through my closet for something. I also got a small bottle of lube and my purple vibrator from the dresser by my bed. I quickly put the clothes on and began to do my make up in the mirror. This time I used my black eyeliner for the top of my eye and a glitter one for lower eyelid. The shade of eye shadow I used was a shimmery light brown to set off my chocolate brown eyes. Even though no one was gonna see me, I still liked to look my best. I topped everything off with a mascara that made my eyes pop even more. With this on, I could really see how long my lashes were. To put on the finishing touches I used a very light pink on my cheeks and rose pink for my lips. I stood back and admired the job I did with my makeup in the mirror. I gotta say, I make a damn cute girl.

Once I was ready I sat back down on my bed with my lube and vibrator in hand. I pulled off the panties and tossed them over the edge of the bed. I gently stroked myself until I had a decent hard-on and then I began my latest fantasy. This time I was a fangirl just walking down the hallway of my hotel when I spotted him. I ran up and began talking to him, as he does with every fan he meets. We started talking about the band and then other things we have in common. As it turns out, we have a lot of similar interests. I try to whip the hair out of my eyes but it falls back. He brings a hand up to push the strand behind my ear and tells me I look adorable. I blushed and clammed up now feeling awkward at the comment.

I've been with guys before but nothing too sexual, only my most recent boyfriend was the first one I gave a blowjob to but nothing further than that. He invites me into his room and casually mentions that everyone is out at the moment. He takes me over to the small kitchen that overlooks the living room and offers me a soda. As I sip it daintily he takes one out for himself and looks over my body with a lustful look in his eyes. I was on my way to the pool so I only had my bikini on and a towel around my waist. Suddenly I feel very self-conscious so I blush and look away.

He steps closer and gently places a finger under my chin and tilts my head up to look at him. I look deep into his eyes and I see a caring expression I've never seen before. My heart is beating fast and my stomach is full of butterflies as he slowly leans in. As his lips touch mine I place my soda on the counter and then wrap my arms around his neck. He sets his soda next to mine and grabs my waist. I gasp at his soft, warm fingertips on my exposed hips and arch into him. I can feel through the flimsy towel, his erection pressing against me. I slowly draw my hand down his chest and cup his bulge.

He bucks into me and moans out my name. It sounds so good on his lips I squeeze him just bit to hear more. As I unbutton his jeans to get a better grip, he moves his lips to a place just below my ear. He nips all the way down my neck to the middle of my throat and then bites softly. I moan out and continue to stroke him and he whispers how sexy my moans are before biting again, but this time harder. I let out a small cry of pleasure and squeeze him tightly through his underwear. He groans against my neck and then moves down my sternum.

He removes his hands off my hips and unties the top of my string bikini. As it falls to the floor my breasts pop out from their once confined space like they do in a porno. I gasp as I feel the freeness and let go of him. He lets out a small noise of displeasure until I drop to my knees. I pull his jeans down further and then do the same to his boxers. As he springs free, I grab him once again and give him a few pumps before licking at the tip. His head flies back at the feeling but then he moves it to watch me work. His hair falls over his eye in that sexy way only he could pull off.

I suck him slowly at first, still getting used to doing this especially with someone so big. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I knew he was getting closer. I wanted to finish him off but he grabbed my hair and gently pulled me up from him. He captures my lips again and whispers in my ear, "Don't think I've forgotten about you, hun." He leads me back to the bed in his own room and on the way I lose my towel. Before shutting the door behind us, he tosses his shirt somewhere leaving him completely naked in front of me and I in only my bottoms.

************************************************************************

Back in my room, I pulled out the vibrator and spread lube over it. By this time I've used it so much I no longer need to prep before putting it in. As I feel it enter I gasp at the wonderful feeling. It's been awhile since I could last use it and I missed having it inside me. I turned it on and squirmed around at sensation now inside of me. I aligned it with my prostate and cranked it up on a medium setting before returning my hand to my dick and continuing with my fantasy.

************************************************************************

Jayy carefully laid me down on the bed and kissed from my neck down my stomach. He slowly drew my bottoms off and I could feel how wet I was. I had never done this before but I wanted him inside me so bad. He smiled up at me before slipping a finger in and then added a second one. He watched my reaction to the new feeling and asked shocked, "You've never done this before have you?"

I bit my lip as he continued thrusting inside me and blushed lightly as I shook my head 'no.'

"Well," he said with an endearing smile, "I'm honored to be your first." I gasped when he lowered his head and thrust his tongue inside me to join his fingers. It felt absolutely amazing and I wondered why I waited so long to have sex! He gave me a few teasing licks before slipping out but not before flicking his tongue against my clit. I shuddered at the feeling and he chuckled lightly at just how much a virgin I was.

He climbed back on top me and we began to make out again. As we did he lined himself up with my entrance and then pulled away from me. With a sincere and caring expression he asked if I was ready. I nodded eagerly and he smiled before slowly entering me. My breathing hitched as he pushed in and although there was some pain, there was also a good amount of pleasure behind it. Once he was fully inside of me, he waited until I gave him the ok and then thrust slowly. Soon I became desperate for more and begged him to go faster. He sped up immediately and felt a wonderful feeling I never had before. I felt so complete with him inside me and I pleaded for him to take me even faster and harder.

As the thrusts became quicker and deeper I felt something building up in the pit of my stomach. It was a nice warm feeling that kept increasing with every stroke of his. I whimpered out what was happening and he smiled from above me. His strong hands grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his hips. My pelvis was just off the mattress but with this angle I felt him hit something that sent shockwaves up my body. I told him to hit there again and he began thrusting like a madman. Every time he hit that spot and I screamed his name loudly. He was getting close too and he called out my name.

In both worlds I felt my orgasm coming on strongly. I used my free hand to push the dildo as hard as I could against my prostate while I fucked my hand like no tomorrow. I was whimpering out as I tried to hold it in for as long as possible but it became too much. In my story I cried out his name a final time before hitting my climax. I could feel my walls pulsating around him and he released deep inside me, calling out my name.

"D-Dahvie!" he screamed loud enough to fill the room.

In the real world I came almost as loudly as he did but with his name on my lips. I stopped my hand but let the vibrator keep going. My orgasm died slowly and once I was ready to clean up, I reopened my eyes that I had shut to help imagine the whole scene.

My heart nearly stopped and my blood ran cold as I heard a small creak from the doorway. I hesitantly looked over and found Jayy standing with a new bottle of Jack in his hand and shocked expression on his gorgeous face. My cheeks felt like they were on fire and tears fell from my eyes. I jumped off my bed and ran to him, hitting him half-heartedly with my clenched fists. I cried out in shame and fury as I tried to push him out of my room.

"How could you?!? Why can't you ever fucking knock? What was so goddamn important you had to come in here? The door was fucking shut for a reason! You can't just barge in here like it's your room!"

As I pushed him to the door frame I bawled out angrily "How could you do this to me?" before completely breaking down. Jayy let the bottle fall to the floor but it didn't break. He grabbed my arms to stop my fighting but I still struggled with him.

"Dahvie calm down! You're gonna have an asthma attack if you don't breathe!" I ignored his warning and continued to try and push him off. He finally got fed up with my effort to escape his hold and he pushed me against the wall. My tears kept falling and I could feel my breaths getting shorter.

He pressed his body against mine fully and I finally gave up trying to fight him as my breathing became labored. Jayy saw this and let go but didn't move enough for me to escape. Not like it mattered now. He saw everything and I knew it. My tears clouded my vision and I let all my shame take over. Jayy pulled me tight against his chest and held me close as I sobbed against his shirt.

"H-how c-could y-you?" I cried out sounding as pathetic as ever.

"I'm sorry Dahvie." He said quietly and stroked my hair. It wasn't his fault though, all of the blame was mine. If I hadn't been so messed up this never would have happened in the first place. Now I'm standing in my skanky little outfit being held by the man that had just caught me cross-dressing and jacking off to him. Oh, shit. I just realized the vibrator is still on! Now that my attention is on it, I can't stop myself from focusing and reacting to its pulsing.

I felt my dick hardening once again and I knew it wouldn't be long until Jayy felt it too. I tried to get out of his hold but he still held me fast. I felt like a trapped rabbit and desperately tried to think of a way to get out. As I focused on my own problems, Jayy pushed me back against the wall and held my wrists in his one hand's steel trap grip.

When my back collided with the wall I looked back at him with a terrified expression. What was he going to think when he finds out? Or worse, what would he do? To answer my question he slipped his free hand between my thighs and teased my growing erection. I tried to squeeze my cheeks to lessen the feeling of the vibrator but that only made it worse and I squirmed against him as the tip brushed my prostate. It took all I had not to cry out in pleasure.

He moved his lips to my ear and spoke in a husky voice "I saw everything." I trembled against him and felt his smirk on the shell of my ear. He continued on, "And I feel everything too." To prove his point he grabbed my raging hard on and gave me a quick stroke. I let out a small whimpered and he released me, much to my relief. But then he moved his hand to my ass.

My eyes blew up as I realized what he was doing. I shook my head and pleaded with him not to but he ignored my protests. He grabbed the end of the dildo and turned the knob onto its full setting. I cried out in ecstasy as he pushed it further into me. He moved it around until he found the spot that would make me go completely crazy. My eyes shut tightly and I yelled out his name and instinctively thrust my hips forward. I was surprised to be met with his own erection straining against the front of his jeans. Before I could question him about it, he pushed the vibrator harder against my prostate. By now I was writhing against him in absolute bliss. My pelvis practically had a mind of its own and I tried to get any friction going by grinding against him.

He knew what I wanted and moved his hips out just beyond my reach. I whimpered out and begged him for more contact. He chuckled into my ear and thrust the vibrator in and out just to tease me even more. "Jayy!" I cried out in increasing pleasure. I was just about ready to release again when he pulled it out of me in a quick motion. I wanted to hit him for being such a fucking sadist. I tried to bite his ear since he still had lips to mine but he felt my movement. All I could do was nip his neck as he pulled away. All the same I got a moan out of him finally.

I glared at him as best I could with my erection now throbbing painfully for any type of relief. He looked down to where my dick was poking from the underneath skirt and chuckled darkly.

"Well it looks like someone is desperate."

My eyes narrowed even more but I wanted so badly for him to continue teasing me.

"I'll help you with your problem," he began seductively, "but first you have to do something for me."

I nodded quickly and tried to show him that I'd do anything for release. As soon as he saw my willingness, he pushed me down to my knees. Then I got the picture. I unzipped his tight pants and release his leaking erection from it's denim confinement. I stared at his package for a couple seconds and wondered how I could fit all of that inside me. He saw my hesitation and his eyes softened. He knew this would be my first time for everything.

"Don't worry," he said gently, "It'll be ok. Just go slowly until you're ready."

I nodded up at him and kept my eyes locked on his face as I enclosed my mouth around him. His eyes shut at the warm slickness of my mouth and he moaned out softly. Just as I had fantasized, he looked back down at me with his hair partially covering his face. It was like everything I daydreamed was coming true.

He grabbed my hair and I moaned around what I had of his dick in my mouth. I slid more in as I felt more comfortable until he hit the back of my throat. I did this repeatedly until I had him moaning my name loudly and thrusting his huge cock further into my mouth. As his climax came closer I let him fuck my mouth as hard as he wanted. He kept his fingers tangled in my hair to keep me in place as he fucked the shit out of my skull. It wasn't long until I heard him cry out, "F-Fuck! Dahvie, I-I'm gonna-"

He released down my throat but continued to thrust. I tried to swallow everything but it wasn't enough. I choked on the remaining semen in my mouth and once Jayy heard that, he immediately pulled out.

"Oh, God. Sorry Dahvie. I forgot you haven't done this before."

I wiped away what was on my face with the back of my hand and told him with a small blush on my cheeks, "Don't be. I kinda liked being submissive to you."

He smiled down at me and with a sultry undertone in his voice said, "Well then you're gonna love the next part."

My mouth opened to question him but he pulled me up for a passionate kiss. He backed me up to the bed until I felt the mattress pushing at the back of my legs. Jayy pulled back for air and then smirked at me.

"Bend over," he commanded.

I quickly did what I was told and bent over the side of the bed with my ass up in the air, ready to be taken by him. I felt his tip at my entrance and he slowly pushed in.

"Jayy, just fuck me! I've been waiting for so long! I'm ready," I begged him.

That was all he needed to hear and he slammed hard into me until our hips met. I barely registered that he was fully inside of me, before he pulled back out and thrust into me again. I moaned out at feeling of being filled by him and my dick rubbing against the fabric of my comforter.

He sped up until he went as fast as humanly possible and each time I pulled at the sheets again, somehow not managing to rip them yet. With every pump I moaned out and I heard his soft groans as well. He continued to search inside me for my prostate and once he found it, I swear I almost saw stars.

I screamed his name loudly and hit that spot again. With each thrust, he hit my prostate dead-on and I grew ever closer to my peak. I manage to whimper out that I was getting close and replied he felt the same thing. I knew that we could both climax just from this but he had another idea. He pushed the back of my tube top up until my back was exposed to him.

Without a warning he raked his nails down so hard I would be surprised if he didn't draw blood. By the time he reached the small of my back, my seed was splattered across my crimson sheets. As I felt the muscles in my ass contracting I could practically feel his member pulsating inside me. He gave a final thrust and came inside me before slumping down over me.

Both of us screamed each others names as we came and I couldn't help but to be reminded of my fantasy once again. He slowly pulled out from inside, trying to prevent as much discomfort as possible. We crawled into bed together, I still in my skanky little outfit and him completely naked.

Our panting died down and Jayy was the first to speak, "Yeah…so I got you some more Jack."

I chuckled at his sudden awkwardness and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you walked in," I told him quietly. And surprisingly I meant it. This wasn't how I wanted him to find out about my feelings but I'm still grateful for what happened. Jayy wrapped his arms around me and laughed softly into my neck.

"I think you should cross-dress more often."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.