Status: completed

Wanna Play a Game?

One-Shot

"Dahvie."

"What?"

"I'm bored," he whined out like a child that had been denied his Halloween candy

I sighed as he repeated the same damn sentence he had been for the last 20 minutes. "What a shock." I replied to him sarcastically. It had been raining all day, but about 22 minutes ago our Internet went out. Naturally we moved to the TV as our back-up option, only to find that our cable was out too. Fucking Comcast. It had taken Jayy all of 2 minutes to announce that he was bored. A personal best for him, I think.

He narrowed his eyes at my comment, "You're making fun of me, aren't you?"

I rolled my eyes and responded again, still with sarcasm dripping from every word, "No! I would never dream of doing that. I'm just shocked that this is the first time you mentioned you're bored, unlike the last 20 minutes we've been sitting here."

He pouted at me, "You are making fun of me!"

I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 50th time since we sat down together. "Well, why don't you do something about your boredom instead of complaining to me?"

"I can't think of anything!"

"You could read, like I am." I held up my book to him and gave it a little shake in front of his face. This is probably the first time he noticed that I was reading something…or trying to, at least.

He looked thoughtful for a minute and then his face lit up. "Yeah! That's a great idea!"

The smile on his face seemed reminiscent of every Christmas when he first sees the living room decorated and presents under the tree. I always decorate the living room the night before Christmas ever since one year we nearly forgot to do it.

He got up from the other side of the couch and sat down next to me. Or should I say almost on top of me? He was so close I could feel his breath on my neck. I couldn't even tell where my side ended and he began. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks and asked him, somewhat miffed, what the hell he thought he was doing.

"What? You suggested I read a book like you are."

"I didn't mean read a book while I'm trying to read it."

"Aw come on! I can't go upstairs to find one, it's too dark! I'll trip down the stairs."

"So take a flashlight" I said trying not to become annoyed at his whining. Or maybe I wanted an excuse for him to leave. Having him this close to me sent my head in a fog.

"Come on, Dahvie. Just let me read with you. Pretty please my little Dahvie-bear?"

I blushed harder at the cutesy nickname. He always used it when he wanted something…and it always worked. "Ugh, fine."

"Can you turn it back to the beginning?"

My eye twitched and I looked at him hard. He held his hands up in surrender "Or here's fine too."

I let out a loud frustrated sigh and tried to return back to my story. Jayy leaned in even closer and put his head on my shoulder. It took all I had not to jerk away at the contact. Once I was used to his presence I began to immerse myself in the plot again. I think I got a paragraph in before I felt Jayy place his hand on my knee. I ignored it but he moved it up further. I turned the page even though I wasn't reading anymore, I needed to make it seem like I wasn't affected or aware of what he was trying to do, though I knew full well what he was up to.

I was almost focused solely on the book again when his hand made its way to my covered crotch. I gasped and gripped the book tightly as his hand squeezed just a bit.

"What are you doing?" I said in a harsh whisper. I don't know why I whispering. I think I was afraid if I said it loud I might just end up yelling.

"Nothing, why? Are you nervous?"

I let out a sigh and moved a little away from him. "Jayy, I'm not playing that with you. Just let me read my book."

"Come on, it's fun! I know you liked it. You got a little hard when I squeezed you. Just admit it."

"No. That was just a natural reaction, I don't want to play." Secretly though I did want to play it, but I was afraid that something would happen and then a game that meant nothing would suddenly mean something…at least to me. I can't let him find out that the only reason I want to play is so he would touch me. Even though he has an extremely, pardon the pun, "hands-on" way of flirting, I really don't think it's anything more than that. I don't want to scare him away by reading into something that's not really there.

"I bet you do want to play. You think you'll lose so you don't want to try."

Once again sarcasm came to the rescue, "Yeah, that's it. You've figured it out. Congratulations."

"Dahvie, come on! How can that book be more entertaining than me?"

He really doesn't get that point of it is not to entertain me but to distract me, and so far it hasn't done that. "Gripping thriller" my ass. I wonder if I can get my money back for this. I silently slipped into my own thoughts but was brought back when Jayy snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I asked still in a daze.

"Yes! I knew you wanted to play."

Oh no. "Jayy, I did not agree to play-"

"Too late," he interrupted "You said 'yeah' so now you have to play."

"No. I'm not playing and that's final."

He looked heartbroken and it felt like my heart had dropped to my stomach, but I had to resist. "Pretty please?"

"No."

"For me, Dahvie-bear?"

God damn it!

I let out a frustrated groan but he knew I gave in. I just can't say no when he calls me that and when he combined it with those big sad puppy dog eyes…well he knew I had no chance. He let out a happy squeal and that made feel a little better. At least I could make him happy for now. I replaced my bookmark in my current page and set the book aside for now.

"You want to go first?" I asked him.

"Nah, you can." he replied back.

I placed my hand on his knee and asked him the fateful question. Of course he responded 'no' so I had to continue. I moved my hand up his leg and asked him occasionally if he was nervous. I finally made my way to his covered dick and lightly placed my hand there.

"Nervous?"

"No."

Inwardly I groaned and slipped my hand just past the hemline of his jeans. "Nervous?" I asked again.

His voice faltered for just a second before replying back 'no.'

I hesitated a bit and then slipped further past his jeans to cup his dick. I tried my best not to touch him too much but the tightness of his jeans made it difficult. I silently thanked God that he wore underwear today.

"Nervous?" I prayed he would say 'yes.'

"N-no."

His voice was shaky but not like he was getting nervous. I couldn't quite place what it sounded like. I moved my hand just under the waistband of his boxers and asked him yet again if he was nervous. He trembled slightly and said a breathless 'no.'

I slowly slid my hand further down. My hand was just a centimeter away from touching him when he freaked out a bit. "F-fuck!"

I smirked but didn't remove my hand. It's not often you can make Jayy uncomfortable.

"You nervous?"

"Yes!" he said a bit louder than what he probably intended.

I quickly removed my hand and brought it back to my side. I was grateful that he made me stop. If I touched him any longer I don't think I can control myself anymore.

After a moment of silence he said excitedly "Okay, it's my turn". Oh, man I'm screwed.

He placed his hand on my knee and gripped just a bit tighter than what he should. A small tingle went up my spine but I controlled myself from shaking as much as possible.

"Nervous?"

"No" I lied. Man, I'm a wuss.

He moved his hand further up my leg but didn't stop until he was just an inch away from the center of my jeans. He wasn't wasting any time, unlike what I had done.

"Nervous?"

"No" I managed to squeak out.

He smiled and moved to grab my crotch. "Nervous yet?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "N-no" I stuttered.

He leaned in closer to my face and slipped his hands down my jeans. However he didn't stop at my boxers. He pushed past them and stopped just as his middle finger touched my shaft. My face went bright red and my jaw dropped. What was he doing?!?

His face was merely inches from mine and he asked me seductively if I was nervous. Fuck! I can't lie any more. "Yes!"

He smirked devilishly and said "Too bad," just as he gripped me lightly.

"J-Jayy? W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered out.

"What you and I have always wanted to do."

Now I was officially confused. "Huh?" was the best I could manage with my attention split between my growing erection and Jayy's lovely face leaning in closer.

He gave me a sincere smile and said gently "Just shut up, Dahvie."

He closed the remaining distance between us and placed his lips over mine. My eyes shut at the moment I've been waiting for, for so long now. I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him closer and he began to stroke me. I moaned out at the feeling and he chose that moment to slip his tongue into my mouth.

We had a small battle for dominance but he quickly won. It didn't matter much to me, I was just happy that I could now have him for my own. His tongue explored my mouth and as he left, he tickled the roof of my mouth. I shivered at the sensation and he chuckled lightly. His mouth moved down my neck leaving little bite marks everywhere it went.

One spot he nipped at made a loud moan erupt from my lips so he attached himself there and bit again. I screamed out at the delicious pain and he sped up his hand. My eyes shut tightly as I tried to hold on for as long as I could. Jayy sensed this and detached himself just long enough to whisper "Come on little Dahvie-bear, cum for me" before biting down hard enough to break the skin.

I let out a muffle cry and came hard into his hand. I felt Jayy smirk against my neck and say "Good boy. Let's play another game."

I looked up at him wide-eyed but eager. He pushed me down to lay across the couch and climb back on top of me. He quickly stripped off his shirt and recaptured my lips. My hand went up to cup his cheek and my eyes shut again. Only when he tugged at my shirt, did I reopen them. I discarded the unwanted clothing as quick as I could and attacked his neck once I was free of the material. He moaned out and I moved down his chest to his hips. I've known for awhile that he's extremely sensitive around his hips and stomach. I teased him everywhere I could, leaving virtually no skin untouched. I began to unbutton and pull down his pants when his hand grabbed my head and accidentally pulled my hair hard enough to hurt.

Instead of flinching I moaned out, much to his surprise. He tugged again on my hair and produced the same reaction. When he smirked again, I knew that he figured out my secret. "This is gonna be fun" he said mischievously.

With my hair still wrapped around his hand, he kissed me hard and pulled back my hair roughly. I moaned against him, getting hard once again. My hands slipped down his sides as we continued our intense make-out session. I resumed pulling down his pants while his free hand did it's best to remove mine. Once his boxers were off as well, I helped him out with the rest off my clothing. He pulled me into his lap as he lay down across the couch.

He pulled off from my lips to say "Don't think that just because I'm underneath you, that you're going to be on top."

I smiled at him, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good" was all I heard as he positioned me over his dick and pulled me down. I screamed out loud enough for the neighbors to hear despite the storm. With no lube or prep, my body was screaming in pain and I loved every second of it! I was panting hard at the new feeling and desperately wanted more. Jayy wasted no time in thrusting up into me. With every jab there was that addicting pain but underneath was the pleasure that made it all the better.

I felt him brush against my prostate and screamed yet again. My nails dug into his chest as I held onto him for support. I could feel both of us getting closer to our peaks but something was still missing. I pumped myself, thinking that's what was wrong but it still wasn't the feeling I was looking for.

"So…so close J-Jayy."

"I know. Me too!" he moaned out.

He put all his effort into hitting my prostate but it just wasn't enough.

"J-Jayy…I need more."

He thought a minute and then smiled deviously at me "Coming right up."

He removed his hands from my waist and brought them about halfway up my back. Slowly he raked them down, making sure his nails drew blood from every inch of skin he touched. By the time he reached my ass, I was coming hard onto his stomach and mine. My grip on his chest tightened and soon he was bleeding as well. I leaned down to claim his lips and with a final thrust, he released into me with a semi-muffled cry.

We kissed each other until our highs wore off and he pulled out from inside me. Once he was fully out I collapsed on top of him. He pulled me tight against him and kissed my forehead sweetly.

"I knew you wanted to play."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.