Kill the Lights

Image

Every girl I knew dreamed of growing up to be a princess or a ballerina. They wanted to be famous and wear pretty dresses. Some of them wanted to be vets and help the cute little animals.

But not me. I never wanted to be the same thing for too long. I wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, a monster truck driver.

Hell, one time I wanted to be a model. I guess that's the only thing I ever had in common with the other girls. It depends on how you look at it really.

As I got older, I got interested in other things. I started attending a lot of shows with friends of mine. I'd gotten into drugs at one point. Then I found out that photography was what I loved. But I didn't like to photograph just anything.

I liked to photograph the guys from the bands. Some of them paid me for it, some of them let me into shows for free. But it was one of the guys that couldn't afford to do either that caught my eye.

Theme.

©Bridgette Annalyse || 2011 || All Rights Reserved
DISCLAIMER; The plot is mine. The characters are my development of people I know. All content used is mine unless stated otherwise. Banner and layout made by me. The theme was recorded and put together by me, song copyrighted to Last Day Off. Credit represented by 'x's.

xxx

Image