Status: completed

A New Kind of Wii Fitness

One-Shot

"Hell yeah! Whose the bitch now?!?"

Dahvie yelled out excitedly. He had just won the last race on Mario Kart after I beat him 8 times in a row, so it's understandable why he's excited. Truth is I kinda let him have this one, at least at first. When we began the race I let him have a little bit of head start and then began closing in so it looked like I was giving it my all. Then I looked over at him and I lost my concentration.

I became so absorbed by his beauty as he focused on the game, that I crashed my cart into a CPU. Of course he laughed at my stupid mistake so I tried to win just to spite him, but I was too far behind. It was a close race but I ended up in 2nd all the same. And being that this was his first win, he was as jubilant as a kid at Christmas.

"Yeah, yeah" I said, almost bitterly, "you won't be as lucky next time."

We set up the next race and I took the lead early. He tried his best to catch up but nothing worked. Not even the items could help his shitty little cart. As I neared the finish line I turned to give him a smug look but something stopped me. I looked at his crestfallen face and I felt a little bad for him. As the carts came even closer it was a straight shot to the end. Dahvie pretty much gave up on trying to win so he let his hands relax.

When I looked down I became entranced. I watched his hands work over the steering wheel and scolded myself for getting worked up over something so innocent. Dahvie always needs to keep his hands busy, so he plays with whatever's around. Like right now he's running his hand over the only steering wheel we have for our Wii. The other one broke so I had to race without it. Not that it matters, it really doesn't do much to improve your control.

I watched as he ran his thumbs over the curves and felt myself getting a little hard. Fuck, it's been so long since I've had sex. It's my fault though. I've kinda been blowing off every guy that's into me, cause I felt like I was betraying Dahvie. I know he's not into me like that but I always felt bad when I was with another guy. Sometimes when I do head out with someone I noticed that he's a bit irritable to them. Or maybe we just catch him at bad times. But with every guy, it's like a no-hold-barred grudge match between them, kinda like they're fighting over the right to hang out with me. I'll be honest I do like it but I know that's just Dahvie's way of being like an older brother to me. He just doesn't want to see me hurt.

My eyes followed every movement his hands made until the discontent in his voice rang within my ears. "Damn it! Why do I keep losing? I have the damn steering wheel so it should be easier." I chuckled at his childish whining.

"Dahves, the steering wheel doesn't actually do shit for your driving. You're better off just getting rid of the damn thing and using the remote like me."

He scowled a little bit and it made him look absolutely adorable. "Yeah well you can just take that remote and shove it up your ass."

"Actually I'd rather shove it up yours."

That little comment stopped both of us in our tracks. He looked at me hard while I just blushed at my own lack of a filter. I think he was trying gauge how serious I was. I tried to show I meant it as a joke but I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Is that an offer?"

My mouth dropped open like a fish gasping for air. He let his controller drop to the floor and strode over. He ran his finger down my chest and then stopped at my belt. I swallowed hard as he pulled me closer by the belt loops and leaned up to my ear.

"Well is it?"

I gulped slightly and turned redder. He grinned against my ear and whispered seductively "Because I would love for your remote in my ass."

I shivered as his lips moved against the shell of my ear. I felt his smirk again before he pulled back. "Got a condom?"

Now I'm completely lost. "Wha-what? Why?"

"So I can put it around the remote, silly. I still want to be able to use it later."

Not completely up to speed I asked him, "W-what are you going to do?"

He let out a little laugh and replied "Give you a show to remember."

He walked towards the bathroom and called out "You still keep a stash in the drawer?"

"Y-yeah" I said softly, still in shock that this was happening.

As he reentered the living room I noticed he had discarded most of his clothing. Well, pretty much everything but a pair of skin tight boxers. The tightness of them left nothing to the imagination. If I wasn't fully hard before, I was now.

"F-fuck" was all I could whisper when I saw him.

He smiled back at me with a condom wrapper in hand. "If you like that, then just wait a minute for the real show."

He grabbed my arm gently and untied the remote from my wrist. I had forgotten it was still hanging off me. He sent me a mischievous smile and made his way to the couch. Before he sat down he removed his final piece of clothing and tossed them somewhere across the room. He unwrapped the condom with his teeth and had it over the remote in less than 5 seconds. Probably something he picked up with a lot of practice.

He gave me a quick wink before laying down on the couch and placing it before his entrance. As he slowly pushed it in, his neck and back arched with obvious pleasure. His eyes shut tightly and he clenched his teeth to keep from screaming out. I wanted to hear him so badly but I just couldn't form the words.

He stopped once he got it in so he could get used to the feeling. I watched as a light blush came over his cheeks and he began panting out. Then I remembered the other remote was still lying on the floor. I picked it up and put the game menu onto settings and scrolled through till I found what I wanted. I looked back to Dahvie who still hadn't pulled out the remote. I pressed the 'A' button and watched him squirm with pleasure. I pressed it a couple more times before he realized that I was the cause of his writhing. I had gone back to the rumble settings and played with them, essentially turning the remote into a homemade vibrator.

I gave him another round of vibrations before he slid the remote almost all the way out. He turned to look at me and shoved the controller back inside once he knew my attention was solely on him. I watched as he continue to thrust it deep inside and move his free hand down to play with his erection. I couldn't stop my own hands from reaching down and undoing my belt before sliding past my underwear to fondle my own hard-on.

I stroked myself but all I wanted to do was touch Dahvie. I imagined it was him I was jacking off instead of myself. He moaned out my name when he saw my own hand pumping in time with him and arched off the couch. After a couple more thrusts he pulled out the controller a final time before speaking to me in husky voice;

"I want something bigger. I want your controller inside me."

I didn't need any more of an invitation and practically ran over to him. I attacked his lips in a fury, taking out all the pent up passion I felt for him all this time. He pulled back and whispered, "Why don't we play with King Kong now?"

I nodded quickly and placed my tip outside him. I waited until he nodded back before thrusting deep inside him. As I finally filled him to the hilt, we both moaned with pure ecstasy in our voices. I thrust into him, searching for the spot he missed earlier. When he let out a pleased gasping squeak, I knew I found it.

I grabbed his hips and pounded into him as fast as I could. Every time I hit his prostate, another little cry clawed its way out of his throat. I became addicted to them and hit that special spot as hard as I could to hear more.

It wasn't long till I felt my orgasm coming on and from the way Dahvie was moaning beneath me, I knew he was getting close too. He placed his hand on my shoulder to get my attention and moaned out breathlessly, "Play with my buttons."

I smirked at his euphemism and complied quickly. I twisted each nub until he was screaming at the top of his lungs. Right as he was ready to blow I released one only to have my mouth take the place of my hand. I bit down and roughly ran my tongue over his sensitive skin. He cried out my name a final time before releasing his load over his stomach and chest. Once I saw his need was taken care off, I let myself go too.

As we both collapsed, completely exhausted on each other, I grabbed the greatly misused remote and removed its covering.

"I think later we should go out and get some proper toys."

Dahvie smiled tiredly up at me and nodded his head, "Only if I get to play with them in the car."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.