Status: I'm starting this up again, I don't know how long my inspiration will last. Let's just hope it lasts a few chapters.

For Her Personality

Cliff

The seat was cold and rough as I sat on it. The air conditioner that was running rose tiny goose bumps on my arms and neck. Shivers crawled up my spine as I sat straight up and glanced at Max as he started up the car.

In minutes, we were off and on the bumpy road. Every few seconds, the car would hit another rock, and I would jump once more. I was begging Max to turn the A.C off, yet he just glared out the window.

I knew there was something wrong with him. There was something off about him the first time he kissed me. The way his eyes gleamed with a fiery passion and how he gripped my hair as if I was going to disappear any second somehow scared the hell out of me.

After the moment our lips parted I knew he was determined to make me do something I was going to regret. Call it a sixth sense, an aura around him, or a very paranoid guess, I was terrified.

"Max." I whispered, a lump forming in my throat, I wasn't going to cry. No, I was afraid of him, afraid of the very thought of being in a confined space with him.

"Summer, we're almost there." His voice was low, dark, and so...evil. I could hear the hate in his voice. I sat stiff in my seat as he stopped the car.

"Get out. We're here." He reached over and stroked my cheek his pale hand cold and rough, far from how a lovers touch should feel.

"Max, This...this doesn't feel right." I whispered as he suddenly opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt.

I shrieked when he picked me up, his cold hands touching my jean clad thighs and jacket covered back. "Don't be too loud, Summer. There are animals here." He said gruffly as he easily walked over to the end of the place. I glanced around but all my eyes met was darkness, a black space that seemed to go on forever. Even the moon was hidden behind the dark clouds.

"Where are we?" I whispered, my voice was low, not daring to be loud considering I knew what he was capable of doing.

"A cliff." He whispered happily, as if the very thought of this dangerous place made him giddy. I gasped and pushed him away from me, my arms doing no damage against his hard chest. He let go of my frame and I hit the ground, pain shooting up my legs. Muttering obscenities, I dashed towards the car. "No." I whispered sadly as I felt him grab my left leg.

Tearing through the rough fabric, his nails dug into my skin and I screamed. In the distance, I could hear the animals stir. I could hear them cry out. As if they knew I was in danger.

"Oh, Summer. I won't hurt you... not just yet."

Those were the last words I had heard before the cold ground was rubbed against my warm cheek and my body was hurled off that cliff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions?

I'd like to thank:
She and Him
Grace Dunne
Chocolate_Rose
JeeniferKaay

For commenting on this story. You guys made my day <3