Status: completed

Payback's a Bitch

One-Shot

Something's up with Jayy recently. It's not just his attitude but also the way he carries himself. His movements seem so restricted, like more than usual in his tight outfits. And whenever someone comes up behind him or talks to him out of nowhere, he jumps a little and blushes. Every so often he'll make an excuse to leave the group and won't come back until we go find him. I've asked him about this but he always trails off, changes the subject or ignores me completely. The last time I had him cornered against the side of the bus but it seemed like all he could think about was how to get away. He kept blushing, shifting on his feet, and looking away. I was determined to get to the bottom of his behavior but a crew member came up and started talking to me about an equipment problem. I turned to ask him to come back later but Jayy had already slipped past me.

He chuckled as left, sounding both shaky and relieved and told me to have fun helping out our roadie. I sighed in frustration and left to go help fix the problem. As we worked to get the amp functional again, I decided to do some investigating once I had the chance. All this started about 2 weeks ago when Jayy disappeared with the car for most of the day. We didn't have a show to do later so it made sense he wanted to do something fun but the thing that was strange was that he didn't tell anyone when he left or where he was going. Around 7 at night he came back and tried sneaking back to his bunk. I was laying down in mine and heard him come by so I poked my head out to talk to him. He jumped nearly a foot in the air and turned around blushing. I asked him where he went all day and he just looked down nervously and replied "N-nowhere! Just driving around." His voice sounded a little frightened like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I looked down at his hands just as he shoved something past his curtain. I raised my eyebrow at him but he sent me a fake quizzical look like I had just imagined it. He made up an excuse that he was tired and went into his bunk, making sure to lock the curtain on the hook. For the rest of the night he stayed in there, avoiding all contact with everyone else. Sometime when everybody else left for catering, I heard him leave and make some food but just as quickly as he got out, he came back and secluded himself for the night.

After the amp was fixed as best we could, I made my way to the bus and immediately went for Jayy's bunk and searched in his bags and coverings. I'm not sure what to look for but I have a feeling that I'll know it when I see it. Finding nothing unusual I moved onto searching the built-in drawers. Nothing again. Then I remembered the one drawer that is actually inside the bunk. Usually we only keep important things in there like meds or condoms but I figured it was worth a shot so I looked inside. Other than insignificant items, I did find a small plastic bag. It was completely black and impossible to see through. There wasn't even a company logo on it. Intrigued, I picked it up only to find a small remote inside. I wondered why Jayy would have a remote like this and what it went to so I picked it up to examine it. Stuck to the bottom was a receipt. I looked closer at it and was shocked at what it said was purchased. (1) Black Studded Vibrator w/ Remote… $21.97.

So that's what he was hiding! No wonder he's been acting all stiff lately. He's been walking around all this time with a vibrator up his ass! It's a miracle that he could even sit with that thing in. I never knew he was into this kind of thing though but with the way he's been acting, this is probably the first time he's done something like this. A devilish smirk made its way across my face as another thought occurred to me. If I take this remote then I can have some fun later. It's always amusing to get him so worked up he can't think straight. And no one else knows about this but me so it'll be even more entertaining to see him make up excuses every time.

Tomorrow he is beyond screwed!

*****The Next Day*****

Today we have a concert to do tonight then we head back home for two days before continuing on with the tour. It's the perfect chance to have some fun with Jayy. I was sitting on the couch eating my Fruit Loops when Jayy came into the living area in somewhat of a panic. I asked him innocently what was wrong. He glanced over at me like he just realized I was sitting there.

"O-oh it's nothing. I just misplaced something."

A hint of a smirk came to my face as I asked what he lost and if I could help find it.

"D-don't worry about it. It's nothing, I-I'll just get a new one," he tried to brush it off. He looked around in a slightly frantic fashion before heading back to his bunk. I didn't expect him to notice so quickly that the remote was missing but he does look adorable when he worries. I wonder if he'll skip putting the vibrator in today. That could ruin everything for me. A couple minutes later Jayy came back looking refreshed with a new outfit and newly applied make-up. Most of his worry seemed to disappear but I could still see some trace left behind. I studied his movement as he walked to the cabinets and was excited to see his gait was still limited. As a quick test I pulled the remote out of my pocket and turned on the wireless connection. I flipped the sliding bar up to a low setting and was startled when Jayy let out a small pleasured gasp. I turned off the remote and moved to face him.

Holding back my satisfied smile I asked if he was all right. He blushed and replied he was fine, that he just saw a spider. I turned around to my cereal as an accomplished smile forced its way across my face. The vibration must be more powerful than I thought. Jayy hurried towards the bathroom, probably to figure out what happened and as he passed I saw a growing bulge in the front of his jeans. This is working out perfectly. While he was inside, I decided to test the range of the remote. A small moan quickly answered my question. I knew that when he came out I wouldn't be able to stop myself from smirking so I yelled out to Jayy I was going to walk around for a bit. I heard a small clatter inside the bathroom followed by a shaky "Y-yeah. I'll see you later." As I left I began to think of what else I could tease him with. This is all just too great not to take full advantage of.

I wandered around for a bit before finding Jayy at our table, helping to set everything up. He didn't see me yet so I grabbed the remote out and flipped it on. I set up the switch a little higher and watched him squirm and release a muffled groan. Everyone around looked over at him worriedly and asked what was wrong. He just gave a forced smile and said he had a stomach ache that just began acting up. After everything quieted down, I came up beside him and wrapped my arms around his naked waist. He jumped at the contact and blushed when he saw me looking up at him.

"Hi Jayy-Jayy!" I said with a big smile on my face.

His smile returned at the nickname and he ruffled my hair. "I heard you weren't feeling well. Can I help at all?" I batted my eyes enough to seem innocent and well-meaning without overdoing it. Against my front I could feel a hard ridge in his pants. I pretended to ignore it and waited for his response.

"I-it's nothing Dahvie. I'm fine now, my stomach was just a little upset."

I put on a sad face and kissed his stomach just above his naval. When I looked up he was staring down wide-eyed and shocked with a blush forming even darker over his cheeks. I just smiled bigger and told him I wanted to do everything to make him feel better. I put a little undertone on 'everything' that an innocent mind wouldn't pick up on but little Jayy's twitch told me that he got the hidden message. I sent him a sincere and somewhat innocent smile as I left him standing dumbstruck, watching as I left.

Three more times before lunch I snuck around behind him and sent out a little blast of vibration. Every time he jerked a little but bit back his moans to avoid drawing attention to himself. Whenever I saw him heading towards the bus, I ran interception by sending a crew member to lure him back by asking him to meet a fan or help out with a small problem. I made sure he wouldn't have a chance to take the vibrator out. Torturing him was just too much fun.

At lunch I sat next to him and offered some of my meal. He took half my sandwich gratefully and looked around a bit paranoid. My inner Dahvie smirked but outside I kept a calm, winsome demeanor. He munched on some of my chips and I ran my hand in slow circles over his stomach. He twitched at the contact and stuttered out in shock. I asked him again if he felt alright and for just a second he looked confused before remembering his little lie earlier. He blushed and looked down, mumbling out that his stomach felt better. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left to throw away our trash. I snuck a glance back at him and was pleased to see him blushing harder and looking dumbstruck yet again. I sauntered off, making sure to shake my hips now that I knew he was watching.

When I felt like I was out of his sight, I doubled back just in time to see him leaving. He walked back to our merch table again and sat in the back by Andrew in the cool shade of the tent. A couple fans came up to the table so Andrew went up to assist them. Once he was fully absorbed with helping them, I turned my attention back to Jayy. He had pulled out his Ipod and was searching for something to listen to. When his ear buds were in and his music playing, I pulled out the remote and turned on the vibrator again. The setting was just slightly higher but judging by his reaction, it was still very powerful. He fell off his chair and squirmed a bit in pleasure just as the group of fans left. Andrew rushed over to help Jayy up, but all Jayy did was crawl away. He really did not trust anyone or anything at this point. I saw him make up some excuse and then practically sprint to where our bus was parked. I caught up with him and told him that we had to do our signing soon. He let out a noise of displeasure and urgency but I pretended not to hear him as I dragged him back in front of our tent. A line was already forming and once we got there it had already wrapped around three other tents.

Jayy and I took our places at the front and began signing and taking pics with the fans. As the line thinned out, Jayy went a few feet to the middle of the line to take care of the ones that only wanted something with him. A small crowd gathered around him and he became focused on all of them so I took the chance to mess with him again. I set the vibration on the lowest frequency and watched as he bit his lip and danced on his feet. He started sweating and breathing harder and maybe I took a little too much joy in it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some fans looking at him weird but most didn't notice anything. It did seem like one person had figured out what was happening and had a knowing smile over their face as they left. I looked back at Jayy and noticed a bulge in his jeans again. Oh, man when some of these fans look through their pics later, they are gonna be surprised. After a few minutes I turned off the remote and let him have some peace. He actually let out a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat off his head.

Once the fans disappeared, it was about time to begin setting up for our show. I could tell Jayy wanted to leave for awhile but I made sure he stayed put. We began our set without any incidents (or fun) and I could see that Jayy had calmed down a bit. Another smirk came across my face and I told myself that his moment of peace wouldn't last long. It was almost the end of our performance and Jayy was getting ready for his final scream of 'Happy Violentine's.' As he faced the crowd, I slipped the remote out from my pocket and flipped it to a medium-high setting. It was much stronger than the other setting I used. His beautiful scream turned into a beautiful moan and he dropped his mic as his eyes went wide.

The crowd screamed thinking it was part of the act but only Jayy and I knew it wasn't. We thanked the crowd a final time and then Jayy hauled ass off stage to go take care of his problem. I followed him, intending to help out in my own special way.

He made his way around to the cluster of buses and frantically searched for ours towards the tail end, almost isolated from the other bands. He was about three buses away when I 'helped' his little problem. I pulled out the remote a final time and cranked up the setting just below the max. Jayy stopped dead in his tracks and nearly doubled over. A loud moan ripped from his throat and he threw a hand over his mouth to stop it. He kept walking towards our bus slowly but the vibrations were taking their affect on him. He stopped and leaned against the front of our bus and the look on his face said he was close to losing it. He shoved his hand down his pants and used the other to cover his mouth. I stood partially hidden behind another bus and watched as he pulled himself out and pumped as fast as he could. His eyes shut tight and I could hear the muffled moans slipping past his hand. Vaguely I thought I heard a name mixed in with the moan but I couldn't make it out. Just before he reached his peak, I slid the button up to the highest setting and watched as he released everywhere. As he came he screamed out something that almost missed my attention. "Dahvie."

When his hand dropped down again from his mouth, I shut the remote off. I was still in shock of what he said but I had enough sense left to do that. Jayy's eyes opened slowly and I rushed back out of sight. I tried to wrap my head around what I just heard. I replayed the whole scene over again in my head and felt myself hardening. Fuck! Now what am I going to do? I can't jack off out here, I'm nowhere near as lucky as Jayy. I'd get caught before my pants are down! And I sure as hell can't go on the bus. It'd be too coincidental and obvious and Jayy would definitely figure what I've been up to.

I weighed out all the options in my head and finally I felt like I was getting somewhere until our crew started heading towards me and the bus. I stood like a deer in headlights as Andrew came up beside me and slapped my shoulder lightly. "Hey, we packed up earlier and now we're gonna head back to the house for some R & R. You better get on the bus before we leave you behind like last time."

He continued passed me and helped the crew load up the equipment. I watched in silence until Sally came up behind me. "Pretty much everything is ready to go so let's get on so we can leave." I followed her silently onto the bus and passed by everyone awkwardly. I couldn't even bear to look at Jayy. As I walked to my bunk, I blushed darkly and hung my head low, hoping he wouldn't see it. Our house was only a couple miles away from the venue so I didn't have long to wait until I could take care of my problem. I thanked god no one noticed the straining in my pants as I made my way past them. Once I was in my bunk, I prayed no one would need me now or later. I could've tried to take care of my now erection but it was too risky with so many people on board.

When we finally got back to the house I grabbed my bags and sprinted off the bus to my room. I heard from most of the other crew members that they were heading out to take care of some errands before heading back to their own homes or hotel rooms. Sally and Andrew were going grocery shopping so that just left me and Jayy alone in the house. I yelled out that I was going to take a nap so that would give me at least 2 hours to figure out all my business. But for now I've got to deal with my extremely painful hard-on. I've had it for at least half an hour now and it feels like I'm literally going to bust a nut!

Inside my room I threw my bags to the floor and stripped down to nothing. I grabbed the bottle of lube from my night stand and spread some in my hand before beginning to work on my erection. The lube was the self heating kind that feels absolutely amazing when you use it. I'll admit I was a bit curious about how it felt to have something inside you so I figured now would be as good a time as any to experiment. My fingers were still slick from the left-over lube so I didn't bother to get anymore out. I slowly slipped a finger inside me and waited until I was comfortable enough to add a second. It did feel pretty good but not like what I'd seen and heard from Jayy. I moved my fingers around a little and then struck gold! I knew from what Jayy told me that it was my prostate but what he didn't mention was how great it felt to be hit! I moaned out louder than I intended and hoped that Jayy wouldn't hear it from his room. I slipped another finger in and worked my dick even harder. I hit that spot again with more effort and nearly screamed with the increased pressure. Fuck, if I knew just awesome this was, I would've tried it a long time ago.

My mind wandered back to Jayy and the vibrator. Sometime when I work up the courage, I want to try one. The way he moaned out every time I turned it on made it seem like something from heaven. Then I pictured him as jacked off in front of the bus. He was really risking it but that just made it all the more hot. I closed my eyes and saw his gorgeous face contorted with pleasured moans. The way he tried so hard not to scream as I turned the vibrator on the highest setting. My orgasm was getting closer just like his was in my memory. I scraped my nails deep into my shaft as I recalled the glorious moment when he spurted out everywhere. I bit my lip hard to keep in my final moan of his name, but it still escaped past my lips. I jabbed my prostate a final time and released onto my stomach and hand.

I laid back on my pillow and breathed heavily as I came down from my high. I think that was my most intense orgasm yet. I'm definitely going finger myself more to get that euphoric feeling again. My eyes grew heavy and seemed like my previous excuse was turning into a reality. I tried my best to stave it off so I could work out my other problems but eventually it got me. Faintly I heard a shuffling of feet down the hall. Hmm, Jayy must be using the bathroom again…

*****1 hour later*****

Ugh, my arms feel like lead and there's something heavy on my pelvis. I groaned out and opened my eyes, thinking maybe our cat got in the room but instead I found Jayy hovering over me with that sexy, sadistic smirk. "J-Jayy?" I asked nervously, "W-What's going on?"

His smirk grew and my stomach turned as he maliciously said "Payback."

Oh, fuck! He figured it out! I'm so fucking screwed! I immediately thought of everything he could do to me and instinctively yelled out "No!" I tried to move to get away from him but my hands wouldn't budge. I looked up and found them tied to my bed.

"F-Fuck!" Oh my God how could this get any worse?!?

He looked at me thoughtfully and mused out loud "Mmm…perhaps later. For now, I'm just going to tease you as much as you teased me." Damn it! That answers that question.

I gasped as I thought back on all I did to him and whimpered out a small "N-no!"

He held back a dark chuckle and replied back sounding as sadistic as ever, "Oh, yes. And for some added irony, guess what I'm going to use?"

My eyes widened at the thought. "Please! Don't!"

I felt him place the tip of the vibrator just outside my hole when I saw his eye catch something. Oh no! His smirk grew as he arched an eyebrow at me. He removed the vibrator just long enough to give it a coat of lube then pushed it in. I stifled a moan as it slid in rather easily and began to warm my inside. He looked confused for a second but my scared and aroused face gave it away.

"You've done this before" he teased me with his eyes. I looked down and blushed, embarrassed more than I had ever been in my life. Today was the first time I fingered myself and in the same day I have a dildo in my ass. A quick movement broke my thoughts and I heard him turn on the vibrator. In his hand was the remote I left on my night stand. I have never regretted anything as much as I regretted leaving that out in the open.

I looked up at him still above me and shook my head furiously trying to plead with him. My pleas were ignored as he turned on the remote. My neck arched and I screamed out his name as he turned on the vibrator to a low frequency. Just as I thought before, the low setting was still very strong. My legs jerked around and I twitched with pleasure. I had never felt anything this strong before and Jayy picked up on that. I looked up at him through squinted eyes and begged him to turn it off. He shook his head teasingly and moved back on top of me. He closed my legs so I couldn't try to squeeze out the dildo with my muscles. The fact I couldn't move anymore also put more pressure on vibrator, pushing it even further inside me. I couldn't stop my body from spasming and Jayy took a sick enjoyment in that and turned up the speed. I felt another orgasm coming but before it hit me he turned down the vibrations to where I could just barely feel it.

I whined out and the feeling ebbed away back to painfully hard but not being taken care of erection. He leaned down to whisper seductively in my ear "You're going to feel everything I felt and then some."

I whimpered out again and tried to talk him out of it. I said I was sorry so many times but all he said was "You have no idea." He turned the speed back up and it wasn't long until I felt an orgasm rising again. Just as he did before, he lowered the speed and watched as I tried to break free from him. I tugged on the bandana he tied around my hands but the knot wouldn't loosen. I felt helpless as he turned up the speed and laughed when I couldn't find release. I think he secretly loves it when I beg him and that's why he's doing this. He wanted to watch me suffer and plead with him until I went crazy.

I tried to trick him by showing as little pleasure as I could so I could force out a release but he saw through my act. "Now for some punishment." My eyes blew wide open as he turned up the speed to the highest yet. It was still at medium but I screamed at the top of my lungs all the same. He scratched his nails down my stomach and arms, leaving little trails of blood wherever he went. All of it felt like bliss and I moaned out each time he broke the skin. He sat back on my stomach and brought his hand to my neck. He raked his nails down to my chest making sure not to do anything that would ruin my tattoos but still pressed hard enough to give me that delicious pain I craved. As I enjoyed every little scratch he placed over my body, he brought his face to mine. Unlike his actions, his face still held a certain softness. I looked up at him with a begging expression on my face and just for instant I thought I saw a trace of guilt.

He brought his lips over mine in a loving kiss. I longed to be able to touch him. I tugged at my restraints again but they still held fast. Jayy pulled back and turned down the setting just as he did before. I pulled even harder, hoping that the bandana would break or loosen. My hard on was so painful now that I wanted to cry. As my denied release receded for the fourth time, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Jayy looked down at me showing actual concern instead of that cruel smirk he wore since he first came in. He brought hand to my cheek and turned my face so I'd look at him. His thumb brush away a tear that fell from the sudden movement and he leaned over to kiss me again.

When we broke for air, I still had a fearful look like he was just acting so he could get revenge on me but something told me he did feel remorseful. "I think you've had enough," he said softly. I looked up at him both grateful and longing for release but I only wanted it from him.

"Please Jayy," I whispered.

He looked down at me, shocked that I would ask for more. I tried to show that as long as he did it out of love, then I'd always want his torture. He smiled softly, changing that sadistic smirk to a caring, loving expression that I've grown so fond of.

"We can continue your punishment later, for now let's finish it."

He moved back and grabbed the forgotten lube once again. As he spread it over my length, I moaned out at the warming sensation. He positioned himself over me and slowly sat down until I was fully inside him. We both let out a prolonged moan that mixed with each other so perfectly you couldn't even tell whose voice was whose. As he got used to my size, he rocked back and forth, building up speed and power. I tried to thrust into him but it was hard with my hands tied above me. He still kept the vibrator on and all of the contrasting sensation overwhelmed me. I felt my orgasm building once again for a final time. I yelled out to Jayy that I was getting close and his response was to turn up the setting just as I did during the show. I screamed out his name as he quickly undid the knot in the bandana. With my hands now free I grabbed his hips and thrust harder into him. He moaned out my name and said that he too was getting close. One of my hands left his hip and made its way to his leaking dick. I teased him just a bit before pumping him as fast as I could. He brought his free hand down to the vibrator and moved it around inside me.

I already knew what he was looking and instructed him on how close he was. As he hit it, I saw stars forming in the corners of my eye. It wouldn't be long until I blew. I squeezed him harder to get him to dive over the edge with me. With my name on his lips, he came onto my stomach but as he did he turned up the vibrator to it's max setting. I screamed at the top of my lungs and dug my nails into his hip. I felt blood flowing out of it but I didn't care now that I had my long awaited release.

As we rode out our climax he continued to rock against me. When we had finished he slipped the vibrator out and turned it off before placing it back on the nightstand along with the lube. I lapped at the crescent wound I made and got a tiny noise of pleasure out of him. He slipped off me and brought the covers up around us and finally laid his head on my chest.

I smiled down at him fondly but he ruined the moment just a bit by saying "Don't think you still won't be punished later. I've still got plenty I want to do to you."

I laughed softly at his bluntness and said I was looking forward to it, but for now we should take a break.

He let out a grunt of agreement and wrapped my arm around him. Getting the message I placed the other one over him too in a protective snuggle. I felt his smile on his chest and returned it with my own. One question remained though and I figured if he could ruin the moment, then so could I.

"Hey Jayy?"

"Mmm?"

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I didn't for the longest time," he confessed, "But your rainbow hair against a sea of black and brown buses was a dead give away."

I chuckled out as my trademark hair had betrayed me once again.

"Damn."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.