Status: completed

Best Part of Fighting

One-Shot

"Who the hell drank all my Patron?" I yelled out as inspected the fridge, suspiciously absent of my favorite drink.

I slammed the door as Jayy sauntered into the kitchen from doing god-knows-what in his room. I looked over at him, already knowing the answer to my question. "Sorry Dahves. I think I did last night." He walked over to the fridge and began rummaging through it. I let out a sigh of frustration. Lately it seemed like everything he did just pissed me off for some reason. I know this anger was really with myself but that didn't stop it. Just a couple weeks ago I finally figured out I liked him and I guess I've just been angry that I can never have him and that I only just realized how I felt after so long.

He closed the door and began opening the brand new bottle of Skyy I bought for him two days ago. The Skyy he should've drank last night instead of my Patron. My eyes narrowed with rage as I focused on the bottle now being brought up to his lips. Jayy closed his eyes as he drank, then reopened them when he felt me staring at him. He took one last gulp and slowly lowered the bottle enough to free his mouth. "What's up?" he asked me in a clueless and naïve voice.

I tried to keep the anger out of my voice as I asked "Why didn't you drink that yesterday instead of going for my bottle?"

He shrugged and took another gulp, oblivious to my rising fury. "I don't know. Guess yours was just closer."

My eye twitched and I blurted "Fucking lazy ass bitch" venomously.

He choked a bit at my tone and I could see him getting mad too. "What crawled up your ass and died?"

"Don't know, maybe it's that you were just too fucking lazy to reach over an extra 3 inches to grab your drink instead of gulping down the last of mine."

"It's not like I did it on purpose! Why are you being such a prick about this?" he cried out exasperatedly.

Now I was fully yelling with all the pent up rage in my voice "Because you always fucking do that! You always take the last of mine when you have a perfectly good supply of your shit available. You can't even buy it so the least you could do is drink what is gotten for you instead of taking mine! I always go out of my way to get you your favorite drinks even if I have to go to a completely different store! And how do you repay me? By taking the very last of my favorite when I fucking asked you over and over again not to! God! It's like you don't even think about this! You just do whatever the fuck you want without even thinking of me!"

As I finished my rant, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. His lower lip trembled slightly and tears welled up in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry D-Dahvie…" he stuttered out. Now I officially felt awful. It wasn't his fault. It didn't even bother me too much what I had ranted about. I just said it because it was the first thing that came to mind.

Jayy set the bottle back down on the counter and pushed passed me. As he sprinted back to his room I saw him rubbing his eyes. I followed behind him and said every apology I could think of. I told him how sorry I was and I didn't mean what I said. He shut the door as he got into his room and locked it behind him. I banged on his door and kept trying to force the handle open. "Jayy please! I'm so sorry. Please just talk to me! Jayy!"

I was crying now and pounded on the door with both of my fists before I gave up and slumped against it. "Jayy!" I sobbed out "I'm sorry! Please come out!"

No answer.

"I'm not leaving until you come out!" I plopped down in front of the door and expected him to open it but my heart sunk further when I didn't hear any movement. More tears fell down my face and I tried to brush them away but they just kept coming. I waited for 10 minutes for him to open the door but it didn't budge. I sat against it and pressed my ear to the door. Faintly I could make out Jayy crying inside.

More tears came to my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to move. I listened to him sobbing until I fell asleep still leaning against the faux wooden door. I awoke to a shuffling sound inside and the click of the lock. Before I could get up, Jayy opened the door and I fell inside onto his feet. I looked up at his shocked face and noticed his makeup was smeared and his eyes were red. My heart felt like it had a clamp on it and I laid speechless on the floor.

"You're still here" he said softly. I pushed my self off the floor and sat back against the wall of the narrow hallway.

"I told you I wasn't leaving until you came out."

His expression turned cold and stony and he replied back, "Well I'm out so now you can leave."

"No Jayy!" New tears began welling up in my eyes as I began apologizing again. "I'm sorry for everything I said. It wasn't true and I didn't mean it. Any of it! I'm sorry I blew up at you. I shouldn't 've done it. I've just had so much on mind and I know it's not an excuse but that's why I got so frustrated. It wasn't anything you did. Honest! You mean so much to me and the last thing I want to do is hurt you but I know I did that and I'm sorry! I want to make it up to you so bad! Please believe me! You mean more to me than anything in the world. Is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?"

He sat down beside me wordlessly as I pleaded with him for forgiveness. "Do you really want to make it up to me?" he spoke after thinking for awhile.

"Yes! Of course I do! Just name it, and I'll do it!" I spoke in a frenzy.

He leaned over and cupped my chin. My eyes went wide like I was on crack as he spoke, "Then let me do this." I gasped and he placed his mouth over mine and shut his eyes. I groaned softly as I shut my own eyes and kissed him back. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me and laid down on the floor.

He moved his legs to either side of my waist and laced my fingers with his as he held my hands to the floor. He pulled off and looked me in the eyes to question if this was really happening and not just my attempt to get him to forgive me. I nodded and whimpered out for another kiss. He smiled and reconnected our lips which I happily moaned about.

He lowered his body further on top of mine and ground our hips together. I broke off to moan loudly at the sensation. One of his hands left mine to turn my face back to his and kiss him once again. He moved the hand in-between us and unbuttoned both of our pants. With some trouble he managed to get both our pants down, well at least past our thighs.

Once that was done he entwined our fingers again and kissed me with more passion. As I moaned into his mouth he thrust against me causing me to choke out a pleasured cry. I felt him smirk and he repeated his actions. Without our jeans blocking out some of the contact, it didn't take long before we were both gasping and moaning against each other's mouths. I could plainly feel my underwear getting moist and I knew it wouldn't be long until I was ready to burst.

My hips had a mind of their own as I thrust upwards into him. I could feel his long, thick dick very clearly and I wanted nothing more than to see it. "J-Jayy" I choked out. "Mmm?" he asked, still grinding against me.

"P-Please! I-I want to see you. All of you!" I cried out. He smirked and removed his hands yet again. He stopped his movements and I whimpered out at the loss of friction but I knew something better was to come. He slipped the waist band of his boxers down and his hard dick flung free. It was even better than I had pictured. He pretty much had the perfect dick. Not too thick, but much bigger than the average size and he shaved so you could see all of it perfectly.

As I admired his well-endowed package I barely noticed as he drew down my boxers. The cool rush of air made me twitch and brought my attention back to him. He stared lustily at my engorged member and licked his lips. I was about to say something when he practically shoved it down his throat.

"Oh God, Jayy!" I screamed out, not expecting him to do that. He gave me a couple sucks and then pulled off. I looked at him questioning until he lined up his dick with mine. He thrust against me and I mewled out at the skin-to-skin contact. I was just fine with this but he grabbed both of our dicks with his hand and pumped them together. It felt so much better to have him jack us off than just humping the shit out of each other.

With my own free hands I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him again. He groaned against me and licked between my lips. I let him in at once and our tongues wrestled together. I felt my orgasm getting closer and I made a small noise to let him know. He gave us a couple more pumps then swiped his thumb over our heads. We released at the same time and our seeds mixed so we couldn't tell whose spurts were whose.

Jayy caught most of the cum in his hand so I grabbed his wrist and brought it up to my mouth. I teased his palm with my tongue then began licking up the semen that had started dripping. I sucked each of his fingers until they were completely clean and then reconnected our lips to share the taste.

We pulled off for air a final time before he leant back down and whispered dirtily in my ear, "Lets take this back into my room." I happily jumped up to follow him in but something pearly on the carpet and wall caught my eye. "Uh, Jayy? I think we have some clean-up to do later."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.