Status: completed

Night Out

One-Shot

A night out on the town is just what I needed. Lately I've been feeling a bit under pressure and hopefully tonight will take the edge off me. Dahvie had been hitting the club for the last few nights but today was the first time I've gone with him. Being cooped up the house this long has definitely taken a toll on my spirit but something deep down is eating away at me too.

Every night that Dahvie's been out, he hadn't come back home till the next morning and usually pretty late at that. It's like a jab to my heart every time I see him with a girl and just once I was one so I could have him for one night. When he finally drags himself home every morning it takes all I have not to cry when I hug him and he smells like booze and cheap perfume. When my eyes do water I just say it's because of allergies to the scent and he never questions it. But even if he did, I'd just lie any way.

And now tonight, even though I'm trying to have fun I can't stop my heart from breaking a little more whenever I see him hitting on some girl that comes up to him. Maybe I'll just have a hook-up too tonight like he is. Maybe that'll get my mind off him. So far a couple guys (and girls) have bought me drinks but I just can't get my mind off Dahvie. If only he knew what he was doing to me.

But right now he's obviously drunk so I doubt anything is going through his mind other than flirting with some brunette bimbo at the bar. I sigh into my drink and wish it wasn't so watered down. If it hadn't been, I'd definitely be drunk enough to forget my problems…or at least not care about them.

As I'm wallowing in my own pity, a man saddles up next to me and orders a Skyy Twister, one the house specials. Just as my attention is about to leave him, he asks the bartender to get me another round of my Orange Blossom.

I give him a grateful smile and he sits down next to me and asks for my name. Once I tell him, he gives me his- Alex. I've gotta say, Alex is pretty cute. He's got sandy blonde hair, slightly long, beautiful blue-green eyes, a wonderful smile and is built with just the right amount of muscle. He's even got a tan, despite it being winter and it's definitely not one of those fake tans you get from a spray or bed that makes you turn orange. Overall he's definitely my kind of guy.

As his drink is being prepared we begin talking about our interests. We have just enough in common that would make me ask him out for a date. Right as I'm about to, Dahvie strides up and drunkenly slings an arm around my shoulder. He nuzzles into my neck and just faintly I feel a small kiss. Immediately my face heats up, both from the contact and embarrassment.

Alex looks somewhat downhearted and leaves with his drink, telling me he'll see me around. I am a bit pissed at Dahvie for ruining my chances with that cutie but I realize it's for the best. Even if I did end up on date with him and we got together, I'd only break his heart in the end. And he seems like too much of a nice guy to do that to. You can't give your heart away if it already belongs to someone else.

I watch as Alex disappears into the crowd and silently wish him luck in finding someone else before turning back my beautiful but drunk best friend. Right now he's hanging all over me, with his hands roaming my body. You know how there's the basic types of drunks like sad, giggly, sleepy, and angry? Well, Dahvie is definitely the handsy drunk.

He always turns over-affectionate when intoxicated but most people don't mind being slightly molested by him so he always gets away with it. At this moment now, I'm wishing he was another type. Hell, I'll even take the weepy-cries-about-everything drunk at this point. Dahvie is currently in a passionate make-out session with my neck and people are starting to stare but I'm just frozen in my stool. Never before has he been this affectionate and it's starting to get to me.

I'm about to push him back when his lips trailed up to my ear. "Let's head back home. I'm not having any luck with the girls here y yo necesitamos desesperadamente para obtener apagado. ¿Quieres ayudar? Voy a dejar de hacer nada," he whispered.

I blushed as my semi-sober mind translated what he said. I wanted so bad to take him up on his offer but I just couldn't even though this is what I've wished for all night. I sighed loudly and told him we were going home. He was too drunk to leave alone like this. He might do something he'll regret later…like a trashy skank.

I grabbed his hand and led him back to our car. All the way he hung onto me and whispered dirty things in my ear while groping me non-stop. Oh, Dahvie. Why couldn't you just be a giggly drunk?

On the way home surprisingly, he behaved himself…for the most part. Once at a stop light he reached over and traced patterns into my lap. I pushed his hand away and he let out a dejected purr. I kept my eyes focused on the road because if I looked at him, even if it was just a second, I might give in.

I pulled in silently in our driveway and got out of the car, then waited for him to emerge as well. A few moments passed and I didn't see his door open so I went around to his side to see what was taking so long. Inside I found him tangled up in his seatbelt, tugging at it half-heartedly. He looked absolutely adorable as he struggled to get it off. A soft smile made it's way across my lips as he looked up with those puppy dog eyes and asked for help.

I let out a small chuckle and told him he was absolutely hopeless. I leaned over and undid his seatbelt quickly but when I turned my head to look at him, I was met with a surprise. He grabbed my face and gave me a deep kiss. I was completely shocked but melted into it. He tasted of chocolate and mint and I found it perfectly suited for him. With our lips still connected he made his way out of the car and pushed me up towards the front door. Somehow I managed to unlock it and get us inside.

He led the way down to his room, never letting my lips leave his. As soon as we got in his room, he shut the door and pushed me against it. I moaned out at his dominating behavior and felt him smirk into the kiss. His lips worked their way down to my neck and nipped at the exposed skin. Small moans escaped my lips but something worked it's way back into my head.

"Dahvie's just drunk," I told myself.

"So? That's his problem not yours. Might as well just take advantage of the situation now because you'll probably never get another chance."

"But he's my best friend! What's this going to do to our relationship?"

"Who cares?!? Just let this happen! You want it and he does too!"

"Because he's drunk!" I argued back so frustrated I almost said it out loud.

As the battle in my head raged on Dahvie began to undo my jeans. I only realized what he did when his lips left my neck and he dropped to his knees. Now I knew what had to be done. I could never forgive myself if I took advantage of him now.

Just as he nearly pulled my underwear down, I stopped him forcefully. He looked up somewhat angrily but I knew I had to do this.

"Why'd you stop me?" he asked exasperatedly, still on his knees.

I pulled him back up and held his arms to his side. It killed me to stop what I've wanted him to do for so long but this wasn't right.

"Dahvie," I sighed out, "You're drunk. Tomorrow morning you're gonna regret this, believe me, I know. I'm not gonna let this happen. I care about you too much for that."

Now he was angry, his eyes began welling up with frustrated tears. "Who says I'm going to regret this?!? Why can't you just let me do this?"

"Dahvie, you will regret this. You don't really want this. At least not with me. You're completely drunk! I'm not going to let this little mistake ruin our friendship."

"It's not going to ruin it!" he cried out. "I want to do this! Please, just let me," he begged.

I sighed once again at his persistent nature "Trust me Dahvie…this isn't what you want." My heart clamped as I struggled to get out, "You're just drunk."

"But I'm not!" he yelled. As I looked up from the floor where I had been staring to keep my composure, I was met with heavy tears streaming down his face. I looked at him in shock of what he just said and asked him to repeat himself, believing I had misheard him.

"I'm not drunk!" he bawled out. "I haven't had a drink all night! I-I just wanted t-to-"

He didn't finish and broke down crying freely now. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. Guess I got my wish for a crying drunk after all.

"Dahvie," I asked softly as he sniffled against my chest. "Why did you pretend to be drunk?"

"I-I'm sorry," he whispered out, sounding defeated and broken-hearted. "I-I wanted to kiss you so bad. It seemed like the only way I could do it without you getting mad was to pretend to be drunk and then it just got out of hand! I'm sorry I made a move on you. I know you don't like me that way but when I saw you with that guy I-I just got so jealous and I didn't think. Before I knew it, I was groping you in the parking lot and dragging you up here. I-I'm so sorry Jayy."

I ran my hand through his hair in an attempt to calm him through his confession and then I told him mine. "Dahvie, I was jealous too. Every time I saw you hitting on a girl, it ripped my heart in two. I just wanted to leave and come back home to cry in my pillow. I did that every time you came home reeking of that club and some whore's perfume."

We stood in silence for a minute and then he said quietly, "I didn't hook up with anyone, you know. I was at the club but I never left until I sobered up. The only reason I smelled like that was because so many people were there and it just rubbed off on me. I didn't know it hurt you so much. I'm so sorry."

He clung to my chest as he whispered those words and I immediately forgave him. I pulled his face to meet mine. After we broke off he asked, "You're not mad?"

"I can never stay mad at you Dahvie."

He smiled up at me and his tears disappeared. He hugged me one more and told me "Thank you." We stood in a comfortable silence, completely content with how our night played out.

A minute passed before Dahvie asked shyly, "C-Can I still blow you?"

"Only if I can return the favor."

His wide smile told me it was a deal. He dropped back down to his knees and pulled my underwear down. This time I didn't move to stop him. I braced myself against the door and he began to lick at my tip. His tongue flicked over my slit and tremor went up my spine. He placed me in his mouth and began to suck. He was obviously inexperienced but his eagerness made up for it.

He relaxed his throat and took me almost all the way in. I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed with how well he's doing for someone with as little practice as he has. Being that it was him doing this to me didn't hurt the situation either. I'm almost ashamed at how little I lasted with him. I held on as long as I could but seeing him slid my dick in and out of his mouth was hotter than any porn I've seen or have yet to come across.

I whimpered out that I was close and he hummed in approval. The vibrations in his throat finally pushed me to my peak and I released into his mouth. Some trickled down the side but he swallowed everything without complaint. As he pulled off he gave me an eager smile and asked how he did. He was so enthusiastic and ardent, it sent a warm feeling to the center of my chest. I told him he did very well and that absolutely pleased him to no end.

"Now it's my turn."

I pulled him up and made him sit on the bed. In my experience, if your knees go weak, its better to be sitting down than struggle to hold yourself up. I made quick work of his pants and boxers and then went straight to my prize. As I placed my mouth over his dick, his hands flew to my hair. I moaned out at wonderful tug he gave my locks and tasted the precum that slipped out as he shuddered inside me.

I bobbed my head up and down, taking him further every time. As I expected, he is very vocal in the throes of passion. His grip tightened and I knew how close he was. As a final move to finish him off I scraped my teeth along his shaft as I came up and bit lightly at the tip. That did the trick and he released down my throat with my name in a scream on his lips. Not many last long with me but I'm glad Dahvie was one of the exceptions. This is gonna come in handy later on.

When his body finished shaking with pleasure I cleaned him off and we snuggled into bed together. Before falling asleep he asked me if I wanted to go out to the club again tomorrow night.

"Only if I get to molest you on the dance floor."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.