Status: completed

Hey, I Want to Show You Something

Ending # 1

"Hey Dahvie! Come in here, I want to show you something."

My ears perked up as I heard Jayy yell out to me. Little tingles always went down my spine whenever my name rolled off his lips. I made my way over to Jayy's room where he'd been holed up for most of the day. He hadn't told anyone what he was doing but we respected his privacy all the same. Now I finally get to see what he's been working on all this time.

I entered the room slowly and stood in the doorframe feeling just a bit awkward. For some reason, whenever we're alone it's like I can relax my mind completely around him but at the same time my body's still on edge. Jayy heard me enter and turned around in his chair from his computer. He let out a light chuckle and told me that I could come in, but to shut the door before I came over.

Following his directions I shut the door quietly and took a place beside him. Whatever he wanted to show me must be on his computer. Maybe it's some new lyrics or album art designs. As I focused on the screen, Jayy gripped my waist and pulled me down on his lap. I let out a small squeal at the surprise contact and blushed when he chuckled at my reaction.

"You sounded so cute Dahvie," he cooed softly. My blush darkened and I looked back at the computer screen. Anything to keep me from looking at him. He let out a small murmur of affection and wrapped his arms securely around me. It's not like I was going to fall off or anything but I guess he didn't want to risk it.

His thumbs made slow circles over my clothed hips as we both sat in silence. "Sooo," I started out, twiddling my thumbs, "What did you want to show me?" His expression took a mischievous turn and my stomach flipped a bit. That devilish smirk always caught my eye but now that it was directed at me, something told me that something big was going to happen.

I bit the inside of my lip nervously as he nuzzled into my neck and told me, "I've been working on a new video. I was hoping you could watch it and tell me what you think." When I heard that, I relaxed a little. Here I was, scared shitless that it was something bad but all he was doing was capturing new footage to put up on Youtube. I felt ridiculous for immediately jumping to the worst conclusion.

A smile stretched across my face and I told him I'd be happy to watch it. His smirk grew, showing just a hint of a wicked, naughty nature underneath. "Good, now just enjoy." He moved the mouse down to a hidden tab and played the movie.

The opening just had him looking into the camera with the same sexy, teasing look. He walked back to his bed and began to lie down but not before winking at the camera. Something about that simple gesture caught my attention and I registered Jayy's arms tightening around me just slightly.

On the screen Jayy stripped off his shirt, which wasn't so usual but the way he did it made it seem more deliberate rather than just removing it for convenience. I felt Jayy move his right hand slowly towards the center of my pants while his other pressed flat against my stomach to keep me still.

I turned back to the screen and found Jayy removing his pants. Unsurprisingly, he went commando and I blushed at seeing all of him displayed on the screen. I immediately tried to move but Jayy kept me firmly in place. "Dahvie baby," he spoke softly into my ear, "where are you going? You said you'd watch the movie."

As Jayy began stroking himself on the screen, his hand undid my belt and buttons before sliding a hand just past the elastic of my boxers. I froze in place, unsure of what to do. My hands gripped the arm of his chair and his left knee. I trembled slightly as he pushed my boxers down to free my cock.

* In the video Jayy was stroking himself roughly and had begun to prep himself. As he slid two fingers in, his eyes shut tight with pleasure. A small moan escaped his lips and he shoved them further inside, scissoring his entrance as best he could. My grip tightened on his knee and he let out a small groan of pleasure.

He traced his fingers around my base before dragging them tauntingly up to my tip. As I leaked out he spread around the precum, driving my hormones crazy with his teasing. "Mmm, Dahvie," he moaned against my neck, "You're so big. I can't wait to feel your giant cock pulsating inside me." I whimpered out at his words and at his thumb rubbing up and down my underside.

Using light strokes, he teased me until I was writhing against him as I watched him finger-fuck himself on the screen. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck Jayy! Please!" I begged him. He knew what I wanted. "About time," he chuckled darkly, "Let's take this to the bed."

I quickly got off him and waited for him to get situated on the bed. As we made our way over, we stripped off all our clothes not wanting to waste any precious time. As his jeans hit the floor, I noticed something very similar about his clothes that I should have caught before. I looked back at the screen and then to Jayy waiting patiently on the bed. When he saw the look of realization go across my face, he nodded in confirmation. So that's what he was doing all this time.

Now that I knew how prepared he was for this, we didn't have to wait for him to get ready. I climbed on top of him and kissed him with all the passion that had been pent up inside me for so long. His fingers tangled themselves in my hair and held my head close to his. He didn't want this to be over too quickly and neither did I. My left hand traveled down his chest to his stomach where I teased his hips lightly with my fingertips. I moved my lips away from his but not from his skin.

My mouth traced his jawline until I reached his ear and nibbled at a spot behind it. He's always been sensitive around his ears so quickly enough I had him moaning out quite shamelessly as he gripped my hair tighter. I ground my hips against his, earning a moan from the friction that drove us both crazy. Soon enough he whispered out "Dahvie…enough teasing."

Now it was my turn to smirk. "Thought you'd never ask."

In less than a minute I had his legs wrapped around me and began pushing in. Despite all the prep he did, he was still very tight. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out as he got used to my size. It took everything I had not to move until he was ready. I just don't want to cause him any more pain than necessary but the look on his face said that he still felt a good amount.

I didn't really know what to do but seeing him breathing so hard and trying his hardest to relax just made my heart wrench. When he opened his eyes, he saw my concerned faced and smiled through the pain. He pulled my head down and we connected our lips once again. As long as it takes, I'm ready to wait until he feels comfortable. I think it was about the 4th time we broke off for air that he told me it was alright to move.

Testily I pulled out and slowly re-entered. I could tell he still felt pain but I also saw some trace of pleasure. I continued at slow, steady pace until he was panting hard beneath me. Then I really began to work my magic. I searched for that singular spot that would make all the pain disappear and when he yelped out, I knew I found it.

I began an assault on his prostate that made him scream my name every time I made contact. Still I wanted him to feel so much more. I wanted him to feel everything I had felt for him all this time. My right hand gripped his base and I stroked him in time with my thrusts. His face scrunched up as pleasure coursed through his body, but it still wasn't enough for me. I was so close but I wanted him to release first.

My lips trailed down his neck to his Adam's apple and sucked roughly. His old hickeys in the past prove that he favors this spot over others, something I've always noticed and wondered what sounds he makes when he's bitten. And now's my chance to find out. For my final act I bit down hard and sharp. My reward was better than I imagined.

As he came over my still pumping hand, he let out whimpering mewl combined with my name. It sounded absolutely perfect for him. Almost like a cute little cat noise. His walls constricted around me and milked my member of all the cum that had built up since he first began to tease me. I cried out his name as rode out my intense orgasm.

When we were finally done, I nearly collapsed ontop of him. I pulled out slowly to prevent any discomfort for him and laid down beside him. He gave me sweet smile as I pulled the covers up to our chests. His arm wrapped around my waist, reminiscent of when we first began to watch the movie. As he cuddled into my side, I kissed his forehead lightly and whispered out "Love you," tiredly.

I felt him smile broadly against my neck and whispered out, "Love you too baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.