Status: completed

Hey, I Want to Show You Something

Ending #2

"Hey Dahvie! Come in here, I want to show you something."

My ears perked up as I heard Jayy yell out to me. Little tingles always went down my spine whenever my name rolled off his lips. I made my way over to Jayy's room where he'd been holed up for most of the day. He hadn't told anyone what he was doing but we respected his privacy all the same. Now I finally get to see what he's been working on all this time.

I entered the room slowly and stood in the doorframe feeling just a bit awkward. For some reason, whenever we're alone it's like I can relax my mind completely around him but at the same time my body's still on edge. Jayy heard me enter and turned around in his chair from his computer. He let out a light chuckle and told me that I could come in, but to shut the door before I came over.

Following his directions I shut the door quietly and took a place beside him. Whatever he wanted to show me must be on his computer. Maybe it's some new lyrics or album art designs. As I focused on the screen, Jayy gripped my waist and pulled me down on his lap. I let out a small squeal at the surprise contact and blushed when he chuckled at my reaction.

"You sounded so cute Dahvie," he cooed softly. My blush darkened and I looked back at the computer screen. Anything to keep me from looking at him. He let out a small murmur of affection and wrapped his arms securely around me. It's not like I was going to fall off or anything but I guess he didn't want to risk it.

His thumbs made slow circles over my clothed hips as we both sat in silence. "Sooo," I started out, twiddling my thumbs, "What did you want to show me?" His expression took a mischievous turn and my stomach flipped a bit. That devilish smirk always caught my eye but now that it was directed at me, something told me that something big was going to happen.

I bit the inside of my lip nervously as he nuzzled into my neck and told me, "I've been working on a new video. I was hoping you could watch it and tell me what you think." When I heard that, I relaxed a little. Here I was, scared shitless that it was something bad but all he was doing was capturing new footage to put up on Youtube. I felt ridiculous for immediately jumping to the worst conclusion.

A smile stretched across my face and I told him I'd be happy to watch it. His smirk grew, showing just a hint of a wicked, naughty nature underneath. "Good, now just enjoy." He moved the mouse down to a hidden tab and played the movie.

The opening just had him looking into the camera with the same sexy, teasing look. He walked back to his bed and began to lie down but not before winking at the camera. Something about that simple gesture caught my attention and I registered Jayy's arms tightening around me just slightly.

On the screen Jayy stripped off his shirt, which wasn't so usual but the way he did it made it seem more deliberate rather than just removing it for convenience. I felt Jayy move his right hand slowly towards the center of my pants while his other pressed flat against my stomach to keep me still.

I turned back to the screen and found Jayy removing his pants. Unsurprisingly, he went commando and I blushed at seeing all of him displayed on the screen. I immediately tried to move but Jayy kept me firmly in place. "Dahvie baby," he spoke softly into my ear, "where are you going? You said you'd watch the movie."

As Jayy began stroking himself on the screen, his hand undid my belt and buttons before sliding a hand just past the elastic of my boxers. I froze in place, unsure of what to do. My hands gripped the arm of his chair and his left knee. I trembled slightly as he pushed my boxers down to free my cock.

* He teased me by lightly drawing the tips of his fingers around my dick. I trembled at the feeling and he chuckled darkly, sending vibrations up my body. On the screen Jayy was working his erection with all his might. His eyes stayed focused on the camera which gave the effect of him staring right at me. I bit my lip again as I held back a small moan.

"Aww, Dahvie. It's no fun if you hold all those cute little noises in." As I felt my precum slid out, his thumb rubbed it around my sensitive head in slow circles. I let out a small mewl, unable to hold it back anymore. Jayy smiled against neck and whispered "Mmm, that's my good little boy" before he began nipping at it.

His hand enclosed my dick finally and gave me the friction and pressure I craved. He bit at my neck until one spot made me cry out louder than the others. Like a true observant lover, he took notice of it right away and bit down just a tad harder. My grip on his knee tightened and he released a muffled moan against my neck.

When I heard that, I realized I was being a bit selfish by not doing anything for him. As I watched the homemade vid again, I trailed my hand up his leg until I hit his erection packed tightly into his pants. The best I could do was rub him through the tight denim but it still made him groan loudly. I was going to attempt to unbutton his jeans but his left hand stopped me.

He pulled off and licked at my forming hickey before telling me, "Don't worry about it Dahvie, I'll get my release soon enough. Just watch the video, the best part is coming up." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before returning back to that special spot on my neck. When he reattached, he bit down harder than before and sucked. A whine escaped my throat and his thumb swiped over my head.

His left hand traveled up my shirt and I turned my attention back to the monitor. I wonder what he meant by the best part. As he twisted and pinched my nipple, I got my answer. On the tape, his body began to spasm and I knew he was close to cumming but that wasn't what he wanted me to see. Just as he reached his peak, he cried out my name with a choked scream.

To highlight this part Jayy bit roughly at my neck again and drew blood, his left hand squeezed and twisted a final time and his right thumb brushed over my slit. All the sensations pushed me to the edge and I cried out his name as I released over his hand. My body shook with pleasure against his but he held me up firmly as he pumped me through my orgasm. When I was finally done, he disconnected from my neck and lapped up the blood.

The little flick of his tongue over my wound felt incredible and soon I was hardening again. Jayy took notice quickly and gave me a knowing smirk. "Mmm, never would've guessed you were so into pain Dahvie. That'll make the next part all the better."

My grip on his knee tightened as I realized what he was talking about. To tell him I was ready, I whimpered out for more contact. Jayy's naughty little chuckle showed he understood and soon both his hands were helping to remove my pants. I had just gotten my shirt off when he managed to work my pants to my dangling ankles. I kicked them off as Jayy unbuttoned and pushed his pants down far enough to expose his leaking erection.

He gripped my waist again and positioned me over his dick. He asked if I was ready and I nodding sporadically in confirmation. Slowly he guided himself in until I resting on his lap once more. As he filled me completely my body screamed with the addicting pain mixed with overwhelming pleasure. I gripped the arms of the chair tightly and bit my lip. Jayy pushed the hair on my neck away and worked this time on my right side with his lips.

One hand traveled back down to my dick and began to stroke it to help me relax. His other moved the mouse and fast-forwarded the video. As he nibbled on my ear lobe he told me there was more to the video. The new scene began playing but now Jayy was slowing pushing in a vibrator into his hole. I moaned out at seeing him take in the huge dildo all the way.

I felt his smile against my ear as he spoke, "Don't worry, next time you can be on top…maybe."

As he thrust in the dildo over and over, the pain in my body began to subside and be replaced by pleasure. I moaned out to Jayy that he could begin moving. No sooner had the last syllable passed my lips, than he picked me up and slammed me back down. I cried out at the wonderful sensation. I began to rock my body to help him feel the same joy I was feeling.

Both of us moaned out and his hand sped up more. I began to leak out again as I saw on the video that he turned the vibrator on. It was like the video was synched up to how we were progressing with our own ultimate release. He was so close once again, I could feel and see it in the video.

I whimpered out to ask for just one last thing to drive me to the brink. Jayy knew just what to give me to make me scream. His right hand squeezed me tightly, almost hard enough to hurt as he bit the right side of my neck to match the other. The thing that got me though was a final hit to my prostate that he had been saving combined with raking his nail deeply down my chest. The blood flowed out just like my cum as I screamed his name a final time. With his own release, he bit down harder on my neck to keep a moan in but I still heard him call out my name.

His cum flowed deep inside me but I still felt just a bit trickle out. We both were completely spent but watched as he finished himself off on the screen. Once again my name was on his lips. Jayy kissed my neck as the scene finished and then shut off the computer. I moved to get off him but my legs were so weak. Another kiss on my cheek and Jayy pulled me off and carried me to his bed.

As I laid down, eyes heavy, I watched as he finally stripped off all his clothing. He settled in next to me and immediately my arms were around him. I gave him a sweet kiss before saying, "Don't forget, next time you said I can be on top."

He laughed softly and returned with another kiss, "I said 'maybe,'" before we both fell asleep, tangled up in each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.