Status: completed

I'll Always Protect You

One-Shot

I looked over to my beautiful best friend as he began to lose himself on the dance floor. I had dragged Dahvie out with me tonight to a local gay bar and though he was reluctant at first, he really seemed to be enjoying himself. Even a few of the guys that I had made friends with before, thanked me for bringing him. Many seemed to enjoy the new eye-candy. I felt kinda bad for them. I mean I get to see him every day but this will probably be one of the few times that Dahvie will accompany me here again. But maybe with the way he's enjoying himself tonight, he might tag along more in the future.

A couple guys have already bought us rounds of drinks even after Dahves told them he was straight. Our little community has always been tight-knit so they appreciate when someone who is straight fully supports and interacts with us without any prejudice. Not to mention being absolutely adorable and sweet didn't hurt his case either.

When we first arrived, Dahvie was an immediate hit with them. Almost instantly we were surrounded by guys, but that's not so unusual when I come by. He was a bit reserved at first but once he began to talk to them (and consume a copious amount of alcohol), he began to loosen up and associate freely with everyone in the club. When more guys began to hit on him a bit less subtly than before, he told them shyly that he wasn't into them. Around this time he also began to hang off of me…literally. He groped me quite obviously in front of everyone. Not that I didn't enjoy it though. He was probably trying to send out a message that he was taken rather than go through the hassle of explaining to every guy that came up to us that he was straight.

What confused me later though was once he was more comfortable he actually began flirting with some of the men. Once or twice I saw him intimately touching one of them in a way he usually saves just for me. I was a bit jealous honestly but I told myself it was just the booze working its way into his system and that he was straight…even though it pains me to admit that.

I left him on the dance floor to go get a refill of our drinks. He's been drinking it all night like it's water, although with how weak it tastes, most of it probably was. When I looked back to him as the bartender worked on our order, I saw him being led by another larger man out the back door. Something about this guy worried me so I followed them, completely forgetting about the drinks. Boy, was I glad I did.

******Dahvie's POV******

When Jayy first brought me here, I was a bit hesitant but after I drank a little I felt more at ease with everything. Everyone here is so nice and caring, like a little family. They actually bother to get to know you rather than just try to get into your pants…which some did try eventually. While being hit on, I was flattered but also disheartened. Although all these guys seemed interested in me, the only one I wanted to notice me barely paid me any attention. All Jayy seemed to do was stare out into the crowd like he was searching for another guy to hang around or hook up with.

I tried my best to keep his focus on me but he just didn't seem to see how much I craved his attention. It's like an addiction. I wanted to scream in his face "Look at me! I'm right here! You don't have to look for anyone else, I'll always be here for you!" but his sight was elsewhere. The best I could do was hang off him. It also worked out well to keep away the guys. It was selfish, I know, but I just want him all to myself. They were all nice guys but I only want Jayy. I just wish he wanted me the same way.

The hours passed and we danced the night away on the floor. I grinded against some of the other guys and even flirted with them but I always wished it was Jayy. I didn't actually have enough confidence to make a move on him or even to dance with him. So I just made due with this rather nice guy next to me. He was very friendly and I could definitely see his charm. He had this dark look that I'm sure drove many guys crazy and he combined it with a devilish smile. His voice was low and sexy, like the classic bad-boy in movies. I think beneath his tough, muscular exterior was really just a sweet romantic. When he offered to take me out back for a smoke, I couldn't resist. I can never turn down a free cig.

I followed him closely as he led the way outside through a nearly unseen exit. The door opened up to the backend of an alley. Just at the other end I could see the lights placed outside the front of the club to lure in customers. As my mystery guy pulled out a box of cigarettes, I asked him for his name.

He gave me that dark smile and replied "Eric."

I smiled warmly back at him as I lit my cig and said "Well Eric, thank you for sharing your smokes with me."

"Not a problem at all" he responded back. I noticed his elevator eyes as I took a drag off my cigarette.

We stood side-by-side in silence. It seemed like a pleasant moment of quietness but Eric's movement said otherwise. I turned to look at him and ask if anything was wrong but he leaned in, cutting off any response I might've had.

Before our lips could touch I stepped back and apologized to him. I told him I wasn't into him that way and I was sorry for leading him to think otherwise. I thought we'd just have an awkward moment but instead he tried to close the gap again.

"I don't care if you aren't into me."

He let his cigarette fall to the ground and placed his hands on my hips. I jerked back out of reach and my cig fell as well but that was the least of my problems. I tried to move past him but he slammed me into the brick wall. My head hit the side of the building hard and caused me to flinch. I reached back to feel the bump and found a small amount of blood leaking out. Despite my hand being stained bright red, Eric only seemed to have one thing on his mind.

I struggled to get away but he caught my wrists and held them above me in one hand. My eyes went wide as I realized just how bad of a situation I was in. I can't believe I trusted a total stranger like this! I'm supposed to know better! I'm not supposed to let this happen or even get into a situation that could lead to this! Where the fuck did all that education about stranger awareness go?!?

I was about to yell out for help but Eric caught me. He roughly placed his mouth over mine and shoved his tongue forcefully past my lips. As I choked from the lack of air and a foreign object down my throat, he pulled back and whispered maliciously into my ear, "If you so much as scream or yell out for help, I'll make sure to hunt you down and take you like the slut you are…or maybe I'll just take care of that little pretty boy you were hanging off of." My eyes blew up with fear as he threatened Jayy. When he saw my horror he smirked with a sick sense of accomplishment. "That's right, I saw you with him. He's special to you isn't he? I know you'll do anything to keep him safe and that's why you're going to do exactly what I say…Did you know he turned me down a couple weeks ago? Said he already had someone, the fucking liar. You two aren't even together. Why the fuck would he turn me down for you?!?"

He slammed my head back against the wall and I yelped out in pain. Tears began to fill my eyes as I asked, "This is just for revenge?"

He gave a twisted laugh before continuing "In a way. NO ONE turns me down. EVER! And you're no exception. You are going to take everything I have and fucking like it."

I squirmed against him as he told me what he was planning to do but all he did was laugh harder as held me easily in place.

"Aw is it going to be your first time? Guess you aren't as much of a slut after all. Just a tease. And you know what happens to teases?...They fucking get everything they deserve. Now just relax and let me work."

His free hand traveled down my side and ran his finger tips over the tight cloth of my t-shirt. The sicko actually thought this was foreplay. I began to cry and beg him stop. My voice was beginning to crack when slapped me across the face.

"Fucking shut up!" he yelled but that didn't stop my crying. I kept twisting my body to escape his touch but it was hopeless. He finally got fed up and grabbed my face tightly.

"If you don't fucking shut up right now I'll go back in there and stab that little bitch in front of everyone!"

That stopped me in my tracks. I don't want anything to happen to Jayy because of me. This was all my incredibly fucking stupid mistake. I can't let him get hurt.

When Eric saw that I stopped moving, he smirked once again knowing he had complete control. "Good little whore. You deserve a reward."

Though tears continued to stream down my face and I choked back all my pathetic cries, Eric still kissed me. I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I hated every touch of his and I just want to die. He continued his one-sided kiss and I felt his hand travel down to the top of my pants. My sobs became more uncontrollable and I turned away for air as I choked on my own breath.

As he toyed with the hem of my jeans, he whispered sadistically, "Now the real fun begins." I never felt worse in my life. He was one second away from undoing my button and reaching down when the back door opened up.

Jayy had appeared and I yelled out his name for help. He had taken one look before he flew into a rage. He moved like lightning as he charged at Eric and tackled him to the ground. I heard him yell out in fury as he punched Eric in the face over and over again. Eric had been caught off-guard and now he doesn't stand a chance even though he's much larger. He brought his arms up for defense but Jayy was quicker. He gave Eric a swift punch to the nose and even I heard the sickening sound of it breaking. It sounded like a wet cracking pop. Blood began rushing out all over his nose and mouth and down his neck to stain his shirt.

Jayy got off of him and began mercilessly kicking him. Between each kick he screamed out "Don't you…ever…fucking…touch him!" I had never seen Jayy this angry before and even though he was protecting me, I was still afraid of him. I had no idea how he was going to act or how he'd calm down. I stood motionlessly against the wall, clutching for anything to keep me up. I felt like I was going to pass out.

When Jayy finally wore himself out he gave Eric one final kick to the back that sent him rolling onto his stomach in pain. Jayy came up to me and I immediately collapsed against him. I cried with all I had as I clutched his shirt tightly. It felt like he'd disappear or slip from my grasp if I didn't.

He held me tightly and moved his hand to stroke my hair. He pulled it back when he felt wetness and was shocked to find blood. A new wave of rage swept across his face and he moved to go back to Eric for another round. Before he left my arms, I clutched him tightly and refused to let go. "Please…Please Jayy. Let's just go!" I begged him.

"No! That guy deserves to get fucking curb stomped!" he yelled.

"Jayy please! Let's just leave." Tears still flowed from my eyes as I looked up at him. He agreed to leave but I could tell he wanted to do more to Eric. I know how he feels but I just need to get away. And I need him there with me.

Jayy led me back to the car and buckled me in before driving home. On the way the shock began to set in. I sat motionless and quiet in my seat as I replayed everything over and over again. Jayy kept looking over, obviously worried about me. When we made it back home after what seemed like years, he helped me out of the car and up to my room.

Jayy dressed my head wound as best he could and then let me get changed for bed. Despite everything occurring around me, my mind was still consumed by what happened less than an hour ago. Jayy stayed with me until I was ready and then hesitantly turned to leave. I clung to his back and begged him not to leave me.

He understood how vulnerable and scared I was and complied right away to stay. He climbed into bed with me and held me tight against his chest. I broke down yet again.

I sobbed loudly but Jayy held me close and tried to comfort me. As I soaked his shirt a second time I whimpered out "He…He almost-he came so close."

Jayy shushed me gently and told me not to think about it. I cried even louder. "I-I can't," I nearly yelled, "it just keeps playing and playing! It's fucking burned into my brain! I can't think of anything else. I-"

Jayy silenced me with his lips. I was in shock but then closed my eyes and kissed him back. He ran his fingers through my hair and rolled slightly top of me before pulling off. With the most sincere expression and caring voice he told me, "Don't worry anymore Dahvie, I'm here. Always. And I am never going to leave you. Ever. You don't have to be afraid anymore."

For the first time since we arrived home, I felt at peace again, like everything will be alright. I gave him a quick peck and said quietly, "Thank you Jayy." And then even more quietly "…I love you." I closed my eyes and expected him to turn me down but instead his lips found mine again. We melted into another kiss until air became a necessity.

"I love you too Dahvie." He wrapped his arms securely around me once again and pulled me closer. "I'm always going to protect you."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.