Status: completed

Sweet as Sugar

Part 1

I walked back into the house after finishing up the errands I had been working on since this morning. The warm air inside was a welcome change from the cold I had been walking through for most of the day. The shopping area was a great walk during the warmer months but now that it's cold, it's incredibly inconvenient. They don't even let you use your car! You have to park it like a block away in their private lot. Well, at least I got some exercise and I managed to find everything I was looking for, so there's that at least.

I hung up my coat and scarf and tossed my gloves onto the table by the door. I checked my hair in the mirror and found it completely knotted thanks to the crazy wind blowing out there. I tried to comb it out with my fingers but all the hairspray I put in made it both difficult and painful. As I began to lament my messy hair, a delicious wafted from the kitchen and swept past my nose. Entranced by the soothing smell, I nearly glided into the kitchen to find the source.

Inside was Dahvie making some of my favorite cookies-sugar. I love anything that's sweet and it doesn't get any sweeter than sugar, except for my cute little Dahvie of course. His back was turned to me so he probably didn't notice that I had entered the room. He was busy mixing up another batch and watching the mini TV on the counter. I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped and let out a surprised gasp as he dropped the wooden spoon in the bowl.

He immediately turned around and gave me a big smile, showing off those juicy plump lips. "Welcome home Jayy! Find everything?" he asked. I gave him my own smile and told him how easily I found everything I was looking for. His grin widened just slightly to show he was pleased that I was happy. He turned back around to face the TV and continued mixing.

I hadn't moved from behind him and kept my arms tightly around his waist. I loved all the tiny movements he made against my body as he did something as simple and innocent as making cookies. I rested my head on his neck and watched as he worked. The batter was nearly done, so only another minute or two was left before he'd begin making the little balls of dough. Licking my lips I removed a hand from around him and brought it to the bowl. I was an inch away from scraping some of the mix off the side before Dahvie slapped my hand with the spoon.

One thing he never quite learned about me was that I had special fetish for certain objects much like a masochist and pain but mine exclusively applied to wooden objects like a paddle or in this case the spoon and it included both the receiving and giving end of it's use. Only a second passed before I was standing attention in my pants. Dahvie gasped when he felt it and froze in place. I could only imagine his surprise to feel that against his ass.

I turned my head to look at him and found a bright blush over cheeks. It looked absolutely adorable when combined with his shocked expression. Just to tease him I ground my front against his ass. He dropped the spoon again and let out a little squeal. It was the cutest thing I've ever heard. I pulled back to do it again but just before our bodies made contact, he turned around to face me.

As we touched, both of us let out a little noise of delight and I found a bulge matching my own. I looked down to his eyes now glazed with lust and asked him silently if we should continue. He gave a quick nod and stood on his tip-toes to capture my lips. I replaced my hands on his hips and held him tight against me. I pushed him back to the end of the counter and used my left hand to push everything off to the side.

Once the counter was clear I lifted him up and seated him firmly on the edge. He wrapped his legs around my ass and pulled me close. I smiled into the kiss and then moved along his jaw to his neck. I traced his tattoos with my tongue before biting down lightly. His neck is much more sensitive than you'd think which was part of the reason why he got the tattoos. He let out a little noise of contentment so I continued my work.

His hands rested on my shoulders and squeezed just a bit with every bite. I kept my left hand on the side of his neck and gently teased the skin while my other trailed down to his lap. I began to rub him through his sweatpants that he wore only for the coldest of the days. They were incredibly soft and I loved the feel of the fabric on my hand. I could only imagine how great it must have felt for Dahvie when he goes commando in them.

When my hand touched his bulge, he arched into my chest and let out a needy whine. I smirked against his neck and sped up my movements, but not enough to give him what he wanted. "Jayy…" he whined out childishly, "I made you cookies! Don't tease me."

I chuckled as I pulled off and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, this time I won't tease you because you've been so nice. But next time…" I moved up to his ear to whisper "You won't be so lucky." To accentuate my point I gave him a teasing squeeze through his pants. Another needy moan escaped his lips and I smirked against his ear when I felt it rip through his body.

I pulled the elastic past his hips as I slowly kissed my way down his covered chest. I bit lightly at random spots and although the fabric blocked most of the contact, he still gasped with each new touch of my teeth against his flesh. As I finally made it down to his lap, I grabbed the spoon from the counter and scooped some dough from the bowl. I ran it teasingly up and down his shaft, spreading around all the sugary mix that I longed to taste. Before I pulled it back, I ran the edge along his leaking tip. I brought it back up to my mouth to taste Dahvie's special flavor mixed in with the unbaked dessert.

The contrasting flavors sent my taste buds on a ride and soon it wasn't enough just to eat from the spoon. I set it back on the counter and moved to my very appetizing looking treat. Wanting to taste more of that flavor I now craved, I engulfed his member nearly all the way down my throat. His hands gripped my hair as he cried out in pure ecstasy. I smiled as much as could with my mouth full and relished in his absolutely delectable sweet taste. I sucked off every bit of batter I could find and waited for the cream that would make it taste even better.

I flicked my tongue against his tip and soon got my wish. He erupted in my mouth with my name on lips, sounding almost as sweet as he tasted. I licked up every drop I had missed, not wanting to waste such a delicious meal. When I had finally removed every last scrap of his seed, I whined out needingly for more. He smiled and told me that I could do whatever I wanted to him.

I smiled back him and whispered commandingly in his ear that he should lose his shirt and pants. While he undressed himself, I did the same and tossed our clothes somewhere across the kitchen. As Dahvie sat on the counter, he looked just like a kid waiting for his own Christmas cookie after what felt like years of waiting for it to cool off. I admired the view until he impatiently pulled me closer and recaptured my mouth. "If you don't do anything soon" and spoke against my lips, "then I'll just have to take back my offer."

I laughed and pulled him close to the edge as I positioned myself just outside his entrance. "I don't think you have a choice," I replied back to him. Just to taunt him further, I rubbed myself just outside his hole. When he let out a mewl of displeasure I pushed in slowly. I always love teasing him and now is no exception. Besides he pretty much invited me to do it after he complained about the pace I was going at.

Knowing my game by now, Dahvie did not find my actions amusing in the least. He can be so impatient in bed but I just found it adorable when he gets all frustrated. Plus it makes him easier to manipulate into fulfilling every one of my fantasies. This time though he decided to force my movements.

His legs wrapped around my waist again and pulled us close together until our hips met. He moaned out loudly but I was not pleased that he tried to take control. Now that I was fully inside him, I was the only one who could control how fast we went and as punishment, I stopped all movements. He tried his best to move but I held him still. Then came that cute little pout of anger. I nibbled at his lower lip that he stuck out but he still kept that scowl. I smiled darkly and asked if he was going to let me have control now.

Like a true child having a tantrum he said "No," crossed his arms and turned away. This had taken an unexpected turn but I found it amusing all the same. I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his head back to face me. His eyes had an angry glare but I could see past that. Even though he did his best to hide it, I still saw the desire to continue and even a hint of his coming submission.

"You sure about that Dahves?" I wrapped my hand around his base and gave him light strokes, "Seems to me like you're pretty eager to continue." He muffled a pleasured cry and tried to keep a determined face. "No" he replied.

Usually I liked complete domination but this time I'm willing to work for it. Especially if means I can drive him insane with teasing. I moved my hand faster and when his eyes shut tightly, I grabbed the wooden spoon again. I smacked his thigh just hard enough to sting a bit and to my surprise, he let out a gasp like I had never heard before. Around my fingers I could feel him leaking once again. I smiled evilly as I realized what was happening. Looks like I found something new to torture him with- literally.

Just so he became aware of what I know, I slapped the spoon along the small of his back just above his tailbone. He let out another squeal and pulled me close at the pain he now craved. "D-do that again," he stuttered out.

"Are you gonna submit?"

He looked at me hard and defiantly for awhile as he thought he then said "Never" with all the determination he could muster up. I knew I had already won so it didn't make a difference to me what he said. He'd comply soon enough and realize his loss. I smirked back at him which just confused him more. In a little bit he'd learn this was hopeless battle for him.

As he tried to figure out what my smirk meant, I pushed him down on the counter without a warning and held his wrists above his head. The change in position surprised him and he let out a shocked gasp to match his face. Still holding him down, I grabbed one of the aprons we had and tied his wrists up to the cabinet handles. Just then I saw the look of realization go across his face. He knew he was done for but I wanted to hear him say it.

I asked him again if he'd give me control and true to his stubborn nature he stuttered out a shaky "No." I stroked him again but went slow enough for him to feel all the enjoyment of being touched but not fast enough to get a release. Essentially I just let him hover in the limbo of carnal pleasure. I asked him yet again but this time all he could do was shake his head and bite his lip to keep from screaming out. I was just about to break him but I had one last trick up my metaphorical sleeve.

With the wooden spoon still in hand, I smacked him just above his base, right where his happy trail ended. He cried out in both pain and bliss that I knew had combined into one. I leant up to his ear and asked a final time if he'd submit though I already knew the answer. He kept biting his lip as he nodded in compliance but there was no way I'd let him get off that easily.

"What was that Dahvie?" I cajoled into his ear, "I'm afraid I can't understand you. You'll have to speak up."

I couldn't see his face but I would bet anything he was glaring at me. To ensure he wouldn't back out, I squeeze my hand just a tad tighter. His neck arched up and it seemed like hours passed before he gave in. "Fuck! Fine, you can have control, just please do something! I feel like I'm going to go crazy!"

My laughed echoed in his ear and I whispered "As you command, my cute little uke" before licking the shell. He was about to protest my choice of words but a quick slam to his prostate stopped all complaints. He screamed my name and begged me to hit it again. I know his body like a map so I don't even have to guess anymore where to hit. Needing my own release as well, I didn't waste any time to fully enjoy my domination. There'd be plenty of time for that later.

It was almost a shame at how quickly we neared our peaks but after all our, or rather my fun, it was definitely worth it. Now I have undeniable control and I know just how to persuade him in the future to bow to my every whim. When Dahvie was one thrust away from release I cracked the spoon along his hip just as I brushed against his prostate a final time. As he screamed out my name for everyone in the neighborhood to hear, I let myself go inside him and cried out his name.

When we had regulated our breathing once more I pulled out from inside him, careful enough not to cause any discomfort. I grabbed our clothes from the pile on the floor and began to dress myself. I turned back to the bowl of forgotten batter and began to make little balls to place on the cooking sheet. As I worked Dahvie yelled out hot-headedly to untie the apron from his wrists.

I turned back from the oven with my trademark smirk asked "Why? The view's so nice. And now you can watch the cookies so they don't burn."

He looked absolutely dumbstruck as I left the kitchen to take all my bags from shopping up to my room. I was on the 5th step before he began yelling like a madman telling me to "untie him right this instant or I'll be sorry."

"Sadistic bastard!" he screamed up at me, "Just you wait! I'll get you back twice as hard!"

My laugh carried out into the hall as I told him "Looking forward to it, 'sweetie'!"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.