Status: Just started.

Coon and Friends vs Sapphire and Friends!

New enemy, new friend

NO ONE'S POV
"Ok, Coon Friends," the Coon said. "Tonight nothing has happened, so we will be watching over South Park from the rooftops."
"Ok. I told my mom we're having a sleepover at Kenny's, Kenny told his mom he's at a sleepover at my place." The Human Kite said.
"Let's go, Coon Friends!" The Coon said, running up the stairs. They followed. The Iron Maiden had to go through the door in the basement.

"Up here, Coon Friends!" The Coon whispered, guestering them to climb to the top of a short building.
"Wait, Cartman," The Human Kite said. "Iron Maiden can't get up here."
"Oh. Right." The Coon said. He thought for a second. "Just.. Tupperware, stay down there with Timmy. Patrol the streets."
After about 15 minutes of sitting there watching, they heard something. A cough. It came from the building next to them.
"What the..." The Coon said. He squinted his eyes, and could make out a figure. A person. A kid.
By the looks of it, the kid was ALSO watching the town.
"Coon Friends... there is another hero watching over South Park!" The Coon whisper-yelled.
"Let's go see who it is!" The Human Kite said.
"Yes. Let's go!"

LE LOUP'S POV
I was sitting quietly, watching over South Park, when I saw them.
Some kid with a hat and cheap looking wings, a kid with a kite on his back, and a kid dressed like a raccoon or something. There was also a kid with goggles, and tools on him, and a kid with a question mark over his head.
They were approaching... me! What did they want? Couldn't they see I was BUSY?
"Hey, Kid!" The kite one said. "Who are you?"
"Who are YOU?" I asked, glaring at him.
"I'm The Human Kite. This is The Coon, Toolshed, Mysterion, and Mosquito."
A kid, running to catch up with them, appeared.
"And I'm MMMMMINTBERRY CRRUNCH!" He yelled. "Shhhaaablagoooo!"
"Well," I said. "I'm Le Loup."
"Le WHO-P?" The Coon said, confused.
"Le Loup," I said. "is French for The Wolf."
"Hm. Well, we are Coon and Friends." He said. "Why are you here?"
"I am looking over South Park, awaiting any crimes." I answered.
"Uh, no, no, NO." The Coon said. "WE are the heroes, WE fight crime!"
"Well, so am I, and so do I." I said.
"Hmmm..." he said, getting an idea. "How about... you JOIN Coon and Friends?" he smiled at this wonderful idea.
"Ahh, no." I said.
"D'aww, come on!!" He said, whining.
"You're Eric Cartman." I said.
"Huh? what- No I'm not! I wish I was, he's soo keewl!"
"Yep. You're Cartman.''
"Ok, you know." HE said. "Now that you do.. You can either join Coon and Friends, or we keep you as our prisoner, Professor Chaos!"
"Hmm..." I thought out loud. "Ok. I will join you."
"Ok. We just gotta know who you are." he said.
"No! You'll tell everyone, or hold it against me, or-"
"Brenda?" The Human Kite said.
"What? No. who? GAH!" I said.
"Brenda McKenzie! I knew it. You're super paranoid. And I hear your voice."
"ERASE!" I erased his memory, using this stick thingy that erases memory.
"Where am I...? Loup?" He said.
And before he could recover, I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I been thinkin this up for quite a while. Had this idea in my noggin for about 2 weeks before I perfected it!
You like? You hate?
Leave me a comment!! I have no comments at all, for any of my stories. D:
Muah!