Status: Just started.

Coon and Friends vs Sapphire and Friends!

Joining the Group

I was calmly watching TV with my sister, Ashlie.
"See that's a ghost, blabber blah." A guy on TV said.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
COON AND FRIENDS ALERT, COON AND FRIENDS ALERT. I'M SO SERIOUSLIH. COON AND FRIENDS ALERT.
"Bren, what's that?" Ashlie asked.
"Nothing." I said. "I'm going to bed."
I went up to my room. I pressed hard on a knob on my dresser. A door in the wall opened. I went in, confirmed my passcode, and got my costume.
Black tanktop, black jeans and black and white converse, knee highs. All the black helps disguise in the night. I put on my ears, and covered my actual ears with my hair. I slipped on my upper-face mask, and secured my realistic wolf tail.
I put on my black glovelets and sharp nails. I jumped out the window, landing on the floor outside, on my feet.
I ran, hidden, to The Coon and Friends HQ. AKA, eric Cartman's basement.
I entered, and saw everyone looking at me.
"Have a seat, uh.. Loup." Coon said. I sat in the empty seat, next to his.
"You can just call me Wolf," I suggested. "Just refer to me as Le Loup."
"O-k.." Coon said. "Well, I've called you here today because I've discovered something. Someone. ANOTHER kid was watching the town, last night. She has another kid with her- I could tell they were girls- and they had blonde and black hair. Maybe we can find them tonight, and see what they're up to."
"My head hurts," i said. "I wanna go home."
"Not now, Wolf! we have lots of work today." Coon said.
"I have to feed my snake." I said.
"So can't you come back after?"
"No, because then the Penguin will assume I cheated on him with the coconut!" I said. what??
"Uh.. You really need some rest." Coon said. "Go on home. But first.. who are you?"
"Yeah, tell us!" Human Kite said.
"Uh.." I said. I sighed and lifted up my mask, and showed my face.
"Brenda..?" Coon said.
"No, it's Peter Pan." I said sarcastically.
"That's... shocking." Tupperware said quietly.
"Well gotta go bye!" I said, pushing down my mask and running up the stairs.

When I got home, Ashlie was sitting, with Craig. His arm was around her shoulders, and they were watching Red Racer together.
"Ashlie, duty calls." I said. When Craig saw me, he looked confused, and raised an eyebrow. I pushed him outside, and erased his memory quickly.
We were quickly changed:
I wore my blue mask, it covered my upper face- partially. I had a blue dress, and a Sapphire necklace. I wore long blue gloves, and a blue bow, and a blonde wig that looked pretty darned real.
Ashlie wore about the same thing, but all in red. Her wig was black.
I am Sapphire.
Ashie is Ruby.

We were watching the town, and planning our next crime. First, we would break Professor Chaos out of Coon prison, then we'd-
Oh, no. Coon and Friends. They were coming our way.
"There they are!" I heard The Coon exclaim, running.
But he nooticed that I didn't move at all.
They continued coming our way, closer... closer... and...
I quickly leaped out of the way, and jumped in front of the Coon. I went into his pocket, where I knew he kept the cell key.
I put the key into my own pocket, (Yep my dress has pockets deal with it.) and pushed the Coon off the building, and used my power to make a blue net catch him before he could die.
His friends, however, we hit my Ruby's powers- a red bat appeared in the air, hitting them alla causing a wild wipeout.
I grinned, showed Ruby the key, and levitated to the ground. we ran quickly to The Coon and friends HQ. I used the key, opened the cage, and let Professor Chaos out.
"I am Sapphire." I said, trying to sound different than usual. "I am here with my teammate, Ruby, to free yoou. Come. Now."
I used my mind control power to force Chaos to come and follow me. I used my powers to create a blue car, complete with a driver and everything.
We drove to the Stotch residence, and I pushed Professor Chaos out the car.
"Seeya in school." I said, grinning.
"How do you..?" he couldn't finish, as I was already driving away. When we got home, I was careful not to get caught.
I changed into my pajamas: it was 9:37. I yawned, got into my bed, and went to sleep.
I was against myself- and the guy I like.
I joined forces with the weird kid.
I am so messed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best work. I kind of just threw this together, I was tired. Heehee. Like? Hate? COMMENT!!