Status: Just started.

Coon and Friends vs Sapphire and Friends!

Just a Scratch

I played with the furry tail attached to my pants. Sighing, I switched my position on the ledge of the building.
A faint nose made its way to my ears from a few yards away.
Coon and Friends.
As they neared me, I stood up and faced them.
"Hello, Wolf!" The Coon exclaimed. "We're having a meeting. I knew you'd be here."
"Hey, Coon," I said calmly. "A meeting? I'll euh.. I'll meet you guys there."
"Well... ok," Human kite said, and they went to the HQ.
Once they were gone, I leaped to a pipe on the side of the building, and slid down. I hopped off and ran by the garbage cans in the ally.
I made my way to the park by my house, and Ashlie saw me. She followed immediately.
I took her hand, and we ran, hopped, and snuck our way to Cartman- I mean, the Coon's house.
We entered the HQ, and I greeted the members.
"Hello, Coon friends. I have a hero here who would like to join us," I said in my disguise voice.
Ashlie, other known as Le Lapin, stood forward.
She wore a pink dress, with pink bunny ears, and her mask was much like mine, but girlier, whiter, and had a pink nose.
She had a pink bunny tail and more girly features.
"Hi," she said quietly.
"Who are you?" The Coon asked.
"Le Lapin," she said. She pulled off her mask and added, "Ashlie. Pleasure."
The Coon nodded. "Welcome to Coon and friends."
"Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
WRITERS BLOCK!
WRITERS BLOCK!!
Sorry for not updating for MONTHS. It was what, last year that I last did?
Sooo sorry. D:
More updates to be soon! I am sooo into this now!
WOOWOOWOOOO!!!